Waifubread

Waifubread

hi

Still here and bored

Literally just posting this then tubring off my phone cuz jfc I need to get to work

Lain is best girl, No takesies backsies.

I wish i could slap Trump for every extra degree i have to withstand.

Swimsuits are cute

You need to go back.

Why?

Yiss

It's been a while since I've seen one in front of me.

I am still waiting for that wall, you twitchy hooligan.

Because yesterday there were something like 45°...It's not even hot, it's fucking torrid, in order to feel slightly better i have to lay naked on the floor with the fan on maximum pointed at my face.

Nice send pics

If you're that courious to see what i look like you just have to google the scene in Oz where the witch starts melting u.u Kek, jokes aside, i would but then my bf'd kill me.

are mods going to rape me again for responding to an anime circlejerk? xd

Was joke didn't actually expect anything from it.

go back to your own circle jerk.. oh yeah they don't want you either

Nah, it's just a couple of people, i'm still in good terms with most of them.

I could've actually taken it seriously though.

Like anyone takes strangers telling them to post pics of themselves seriously

I see you're clearly underestimating my ability to take poor decisions u.u

As it stands I'm still correct and it appears it will stay that way.

Alrighty then Tomoko, you won this time, but let me be clear, it happened just because you got trips~

I am usually right even without numbers backing it up.

Jesus christ...Why are you such a GET machine?

Don't worry as soon as I want the numbers for something like Lewds they will abandon me

That's called desire sensor, the more you want something the more RNGesus will screw you over, so all you have to do is pretend you don't want them.

Nah. It's right after I give up I'll get them. More numbers. Maybe I should ask for less

Ta-da~ Just a little parlor trick, don't worry u.u

I think in general people should always aim higher than what they actually want.

Nah aim lower so you can't be disappointed

I see some other Rem came along. Wonder what was up with him.

I think they just liked Rem

They seemed like idiots really.
>original Rem guy
Haha, he won't even stay for longer than a thread.
Just hope no one actually somehow mistook me for him.

Nah. They just wanted to chat. I don't think anyone would

But here's the thing, you can actually use that to your advantage. If you ask someone an excessive request they'll of course say no, but will be more likely to accept your second request because they'll feel bad about having denied your first one. Say, you have a friend that has free tickets for a concert you want to see, go at him and ask for 5, he'll of course refuse, but that's fine because you just needed one, so ask him if he can spare you one instead and he'll be way more likely to accept your request this time.

...Maybe your theory isn't wrong either.

I don't necessarily think calling people retards and shitting on others is quite the same as wanting conversation.

It's a Remilia.