Tyler The Creator - Scum F*ck Flower Boy

Ok Sup Forums Who's listening?
Thoughts?
Who's already given it a listen and what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z0o25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just started listening

RUN IT
RUN IT
RUN IT
RUN IT

I think I realized that I really hate the album covers for all these contemporary rap/hip-hop albums.

Fucking pretentious.

I skipped it because i thought tyler was garbo after so many bad albums. played it through and pleasantly surprised.

9/10 album
cute to see tyler in love

OP here,
I think this is his best project to date.

Every aspect of his music has matured.
Production and composition is beautiful, maybe some features I didn't enjoy but that's it.

Melon gave it an 8/10

I'd give it a 6. Overall it's okay. But it definitely wasn't as great as I thought it would be. There was alot of hype around it. The tracks he dropped before releasing the whole album are really the only great songs off this

What is pretentious about someone standing in a field lmfao I think you;re reading into it too much

Loving it, given it several listens now and im loving alot of the hooks

Also

1. SFFB
2.Wolf
3.Goblin
4.Bastard
5.Cherry Bomb

lol how can you think that a painting of tyler standing on a hill is pretentious?

he's literally standing still outside, what about that is pretentious?

it's just another faggot without any valid criticisms so he uses buzzwords

The whole fucking album is pretentious gay boy nigger music what the fuck do you expect? These talentless fucking niggers discovered computers and it was the worst thing to happen to music since the advent of noise

i agree 100%

i love the album art and i'll probably buy the vinyl when it releases in part because i like the artwork
but i just noticed that dumb car in the background and it's awful lol i can't stop looking at it

He's a hermit NEET confirmed

Strong 7. I haven't enjoyed a Tyler album this much since I discovered Goblin 5 years ago.

SFFB> WOLF> BASTARD> GOBLIN> CHERRY BOMB

>opens Music Folder
>sees nothing but Ska and my bloody valentine
>smirks

SFFB is way too saccharine and poppy. No wonder everyone is praising it.
A true fan of Tyler's "sound" would know that early OF is superior, and Cherry Bomb was the truest to it in his later works.
Cherry Bomb=Wolf=Bastard>FB>>>>>>>>>>>>Goblin

The problem with Tyler is his albums are so inconsistent. SFFB is cohesive but that means nothing when you have songs like Glitter and See You Again. The most accessible shit I've ever heard from Tyler and it's not coincidence it's some of the worst. Part of what propped Tyler up in the beginning was his raps, I've realized. They may have been shock value-laden, but they were at least funny and entertaining. His lyrics have been on a downward spiral since Goblin, FB showed a slight ray of sunshine in that intro track but other than that...eh.

As someone who spent their high school years listening and loving tyler and got my first gf from a first date at his wolf tour I agree completely

Fucking whore broke my heart

see you again is cringey as fuck
i wanted to kill myself everytime i heard that "look both ways before you cross my mind" line that wesley's theory did so much better

>That wesley's theory did so much better
lost me there. It's a clever little phrase but I don't give praise to either of them for using it. It doesn't help that Tyler's singing is fucking terrible.

Something about it feels contrived. Like Tyler didn't really want to make that but he had to win the normies back since everyone shitted on Cherry Bomb except hardcore fans

I'd fuck Tyler The Creator, who up smash dat like

its used in a totally different way here imo

kill yourself. See You Again is amazing

SFFB>Cherry Bomb>Wolf>Bastard>Goblin
Don't >> me

>that distorted guitar part towards the end of Garden Shed

See You Again is a boring poppy love song. The absolute last thing I want to hear from Tyler the Creator unless there's at least traces of discomfort and creepiness.

>but first
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

oh so you're just edgy...I gotchu

He will never surpass Wolf.

Best part of the track tbqh

this is the worst opinion i've seen my entire life

Not an argument. Edgy is just a dismissive word used when you have nothing to say. Sorry I prefer Tyler when he wasn't writing shitty pop songs. If he's going to make pop songs he could at least give us some twists and turns rather than being so fucking boring. Analog did it fine. Idk why he couldn't do it again.

>Oh is it really? Oh is it really? Bitch you know the dealy
>Really hilly willy tilly silly, hold that billy how I Milly Rock

i was creeping on wyatt's instagram and i did see that the flower boy was released on his birthday
am i reading too much into it?

that is one of my favorite parts of the album tho

i want gay hating, rapist, horrorcore tyler back

>Not an argument
Stefanofag detected.

Just enjoy the music man. You would never find the kind of instrumentation that was in See You Again on the radio.

Why do people say he hates gays when frank is in like 10 of his songs

Ok, well since you wanna be Mr. fuckin secret agent, what song you wanna hear?

the one about
> m e

you probably where golf wang clothing unironically

SFFB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolf>Shit>> Bastard>Goblin

he was never any of those things

THIS, I enjoy his new sound but it seems to have come at the expense of the heavy lyrics he was so good at. The only really noticeable lines for me were the intro, some parts of Pothole and Mr. Lonely. It's a good album it's not as good as Wolf or Bastard, the only reason people are placing it above them is because he had zero pleb filters in it and he took out a chunk of his old "thing."

Specifying just in case, by heavy lyrics I'm not just talking about all the edgy shit, but the fucking solid writing he'd use to talk about and describe the different relatable issues he's dealing with at the time of making the album

WHY CANT I FIND PICS OF HIS UGLY ASS JEWFRO BOYFRIEND THEY WERE EVERYWHERE NOW THEYRE GONE

here ya go

>fantano reviews it
>suddenly there are now review threads everywhere

people on this board are so pathetic lmao

this nigga gay baka

he shaved his head ftr

>F*ck

Wow they look like complete faggots holy shit

I made two threads about it this weekend if it makes you feel any better, user

there have been near constant threads for this album even before release

>F*ck

Flower Bomb > Wolf > Bastard > Goblin > Cherry Bomb

he's definitely on some Afrika Bambaata type shit, I'm telling you.

goblin was his best. havent heard the new one yet but all haters stfu

/thread

>Cause Boredom got a new best friend

It makes sense, it's his McLaren he keeps referring to.
Cars are like the most used motif on the record by far with like a car metaphor on most tracks. It'd be weird if there wasn't a car on the album cover.

Wolf is garbage and you need to be 18 to post here.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE

I CAN SMELL IT IN YOUR EYES

ive been
LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY
20/20 20/20 VISION
this album is so catchy

imo it's definitely Sup Forums core hip hop

busdriver did it best fifteen years ago

This album is getting sucked off so hard because it's so accessible. There's no pleb filter like there was in Cherry Bomb, none of the edge or deeper lyrics from the first three albums. It's just catchy tunes that according to Tyler are meant to be played while you're driving around and shit. I can't be too mad that this is the album people are trying to call his best though, since this seems to be the direction he's wanted to take with his music for a while now. At least he's doing his own thing, even if his own thing means castrating his old thing

10/10 he outplayed himself, so dam good

:O, nigga gay

>I liked this on the first listen therefore it is bad

yeah man fuck well composed paintings with interesting colour palettes and thematic ties to the contents of the album - id much rather a photo of the rapper looking hard and mean mugging the camera

SFFB >>>>>>>>>> WOLF >>>> BASTARD>GOBLIN>CHERRY BOMB

Tyler looks so happy when he's with Wyatt

i don't think tyler is gay, he literally talks about settling down and having a "couple of lizards" down the road. i think he just does whatever he wants and is more open about that now.

i thought.. he meant actual lizards...
but also gay people have kids all the time

What's up with all you sleeping on Bastard? SFFB > Bastard > Goblin > Wolf > Cherry Bomb

"discovered" is a strong word for reading a p4k review

It's good.

1. Foreword 8/10
2. Where This Flower Blooms 7/10
3. Sometimes… interlude, cool tho
4. See You Again ft. Kali Uchis 9/10
5. Who Dat Boy? ft. A$AP Rocky 9/10
6. Pothole ft Jaden Smith 6/10
7. Garden Shed ft. Estelle 8/10
8. Boredom 7/10
9. I Ain’t Got Time! 9.5/10
10. 911/Mr. Lonely 10/10
11. Dropping Seeds ft. Lil Wayne 6/10
12. November 10/10
13. Glitter 7/10
14. Enjoy Right Now Today instrumental
OVERALL: 9/10

this

cherry bomb is so fucking bad

but what about him, bitch, he's getting sick of complaints

1. SFFB
2. Wolf
3. Bastard
4. Cherry Bomb
5. Goblin

1. SFFB
2.Goblin and Wolf
3.Bastard
4. Cherry bomb

This is the correct ranking

>interludes and even instrumentals not counting as actual songs to be rated
>Dropping Seeds 6/10
jesus fuck off

I don't like lil wayne, I said sometimes was cool and I didn't think the last song didn't add much to the album

Definitely Tyler's best album to date. I really love it.

>Garden shed

Cherry Bomb > Wolf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flower Boy

why does everyone hate cherry bomb?

SFFB > Bastard/Wolf > Cherry Bomb > Goblin

Flower Boy (9/10) > Cherry Bomb (7/10) > Wolf (6/10)
haven't listened to bastard or goblin other than a couple of songs but I didn't like what I heard at all

>Attention seeker, public speaker
>Oh my God, that boy there is so fuckin'
L O N E L Y
such a good song wtf

>kissing white boys since 2004
>kissing wyatt boys since 2004
damn..........

fuck.....

shit......

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Flower Boy is the catchiest rap album since MBDTF. So many songs just stuck in my head and won't leave

Colbert interview

streamable.com/z0o25

holy shit

SO WEIRD that part Literally played while I was listening through AS I was reading this post. Shitting myself tbqh