The Goddamn Batman

Here's the Affleck's Batkino casting so far. This is just beautiful.

Ben Affleck - Bruce Wayne/Batman
Jeremy Irons - Alfred Pennyworth
JK Simmons - Commissioner Gordon
Jared Leto - The Joker
Margot Robbie - Harley Quinn
Will Smith - Deadshot
Joe Manganiello - Deathstroke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
youtube.com/watch?v=OqEqN17zW8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are only two good actors in that list made by the pleb OP
Do you know which two??

Everyone seems perfect except for that annoying Leto Joker... I just don't see him as the Joker, just looks like a knock-off.

>Jared Leto - The Joker

YES!

Affleck is much better writer than Ayer. Leto is a good actor too.

With the help of Geoff Johns, DCEU Joker can be saved imo.

For somebody that isnt really into comicbooks ....

What do i need to know about Deathstroke?

>Drew Russell - The Joker
fify

Wasn't this going to be a multi-villain sort of story, like the Long Halloween, Hush etc.?

Deathstroke's a curious addition.

He's like Deadpool except he's not immortal and not a comedy character

He is basically batman if batman was a mercenary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

If he killed*

c a p e s h i t

Needs to cast a Robin.

Affleck could legitimately safe the dceu with this movie, he's a great filmmaker.

He has captain america's (comic cap, not movie cap) body basically but is a villain mercenary.

Afflecki al-gothami did his best to make sure his bat trilogy would be remembered as kino. Don't see this type of work being put in for he next man of steel or talent hiring for the Wonder Woman flick.

Simmons and Irons?

but I would unironically add Leto to the list

>Deathstroke
>he dies by having a stroke
BRAVO AFFLECK

No matter how good director is he'll be fucked by WB. Ayer is great director, and Snyder is not entirely terrible as proven by his pre-DC flicks.

Nobody cares about rotten tomatoes. We never did.

I see three.

Bin El Affleqi - Jeremy Irons - JK Simmons

Leto is Jason Todd

this. plus i already liked him anyway so im hyped.

Ayer made one good movie, rest of his shit is 30% rt

Yes
Good director, but mediocre actor

>he'd prefer good actors waste their time doing capeshit

>Jared Leto - The Joker
never again

captain america strenght and shit + batman level tactician + cold blooded killer

Pretty strong villain, and could be really interesting if done well.

>robbie
>smith

Please no. Not for the first Batfleck movie.

Robbies Harley, while decently accurate to the character, only made me cringe every time she opened her mouth.

And do we really want the egomaniac Will Smith involved?

This.

Perfect.

Midnight Showing for me.

>Nobody cares about rotten tomatoes
>Its well known there was some idiot trying to shut it down because of how butthurted he was over DC movies getting fucked

Is Deadshot, Quinn and Joke Man actually confirmed?

Batman if Batman took mercenary contracts and was pissed off/angry 90% of the time instead of 89% of the time

Batman kills, but not for money because he already has money

He's one of the only people who is as good if not better than Batman at fighting

whats this from

Good part: no gay superpower characters
Bad part: too many fucking villains, sounds like a clusterfuck

>Wasn't this going to be a multi-villain sort of story, like the Long Halloween, Hush etc.?
Stop

Believing

Everything

You read

On the

INTERNET.

I WANT THOSE GODDAMN PICTURES OF BATMAN AND I WANT THEM NOW!

Leto joker is retarded.

Like the joker would be the type to sit still for the dental work and tats he has.

Someone should post Jay's face over Hack Schneider's head.

>Jared Leto - The Joker
>Margot Robbie - Harley Quinn
>Will Smith - Deadshot
Source?

Yea they would've casted Bryan Cranston for this

The guy sits there all day in a prison cell half the time. Is the idea he can sit still for some tats really that unbelievable? Is it anymore unbelievable than him getting custom made suits from some random tailor who was probably shitting himself the whole time he got fitted for it?

>30% rt
I've never seen an Ayer film but what you wrote is not a legit criticism, you fucking mong. Rotten Tomatoes is a cancer on well written, enlightening film criticism. From what I've seen the sites only purpose is to give moronic bloggers a platform, plus capeshit dick measuring. Yes I'm mad.

This is incredible casting

>captain america strenght and shit
Is he like a superhuman? and is Will Smith guy a superhuman or does he just never miss for fuck all reasons?

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

That's da Jokers baby

>Is the idea he can sit still for some tats really that unbelievable?
yes
>Is it anymore unbelievable than him getting custom made suits from some random tailor who was probably shitting himself the whole time he got fitted for it?
Yes because the later I can believe, the former is just out of character.

Letho's joker is out of character, from the concept through the writing to the acting. It's a mess.

He wears a cool mask and kills people with swords. He's only got one eye and is a mercenary so everybody thinks he's really cool.

thanks

He once tactically maimed and killed the entire justice league so I'd say hes on par with Batman.

Enjoy the SHAWRKS

Looks like we got an expert over here

>well known
lmao, the world exists outside of a small capeshit discussion

Affleck's Batman will be the first capemovie to get a Best Picture nomination

Here's to the best Batman movie to ever be made

The laziest way I can describe him is "Ninja Frank Castle."

When will we get an appropriate Bane actor and not some skinny manlet like the Nolan movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqEqN17zW8s

Who is Slade?

He's a pirate.

Evil Batman merc with Cap's powers and he's a merc. Deadpool was a spoof/rip off of him

Picture Batman but he uses guns and swords and kills for money.

>Sup Forums has suspected CIA to really be named Bill "Slade" Wilson for years
>Now he will be in the next Batman movie

Is this another instance of meme magic? Is Sup Forums full of mememancers?

>will smith
>supporting character

well memed

never because bane is a dumb villain

Depends on the version of him. Bale's movies got the character right (until the end where it was revealed that he was just a pawn) but the actor was shitty.

>Joe Manganiello - Deathstroke
Wait, they got Big Dick Richie?

Yawn more batman?

Fuck off back to your Civil War threads, Marvelcuck.

>Zach Snyder: Now I know Ben your first instinct is to try and make the role fun and heroic, but I need you to be threatening, emotionally monotone and possibly homicidal.

>Ben: Ummm... ok but don't people like Batman... because he's a hero-

>Zach: Just do what I say, I'm a cinematic genius after all. People will Be saying Nolan schmolan after this movie.

DELETE THIS

ha ha, funny post, mind if I share it on reddit?

Not even a marvel fan, im just sick and tired of everyone fellating batman so much. Hes such a boring character and hes overrated.

For someone who's never read comics, watched the cartoons, played the video games, maybe.

They have Willem Dafoe in this and he ISN'T playing The Joker? Serious missed opportunity.

Feel free friend, I'm feeling a caption thread coming on later.

Leto is in contract still.

My point exactly. DC has an entire roster of heroes waiting to get their own games and movies, yet they keep pushing batman. Its annoying.

yeah when you read the comics you kind of understand comic book characters better then those that just watch the movies. Kinda funny huh Sup Forums?

this is bs, batman kills canonically a ton of people

he just doesn't *murder*

combat damage is fair play

Leto's Joker is actually Robin though

There are literally hundreds of interpretation of the joker, each trying to out edge the next in their edginess. Joker is best when he's just a clown who happens to be a mobster not some grimdark agent of chaos. I think the animated series nailed it personally. Batman's arch nemesis should be two face

Keep whining, Leto will do great faggot

His pre-DC movies like Sucker Punch?

*saved*
who else here /mignolaverse/ master race

>Deathstroke is Slade Wilson
>CIA agent's name was William Wilson
what did they mean by this?

>tfw still waiting for a decent Scarecrow performance

He has potential but potential can be wasted. I like the idea of Joker being a gang leader, would like to see that angle pursued more instead of the LMAO MOM'S GONNA FREAK I PUT MY TENDIES IN THE DISHWASHER stuff.

Deadshot doesn't have superpowers but his skills are over the top.

But Batman is threatening and emotionally monotone

Right, because in the comics he could stand still to have his whole face removed but he couldn't get a fucking tattoo (which he also already had in All Star Batman & Robin).
But of course, you'd have to know the source materials to know that and not based your knowdelge in TDK + a quick wikipedia overlook.

Not him but New 52 is total ass in the Batman Universe and literally ruined every origin of a character, especially Mr. Freeze

Holy shit fuck New 52

But i thought the sentiment around here was " fuck rotten tomatoes" or " I need reviewers to tell me what to think" also some people called others sheeple..

So what's the deal here? Should we listen to rotten tomatoes or not?