I never listened to this album because I'd always assumed it was some Lana Del Rey type shit...

I never listened to this album because I'd always assumed it was some Lana Del Rey type shit. But I actually fucking love it, I've listened to it like 6 times alone today.

Now I get why people are bitching about her to make new music. There's something specific I really like, particularly the very fast pounding pulsating drums, the guitars and the way her voice floats over them. And she can really sing too, I didn't know that.

Where can I find more like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=498zUzNGQxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Kills?
youtube.com/watch?v=498zUzNGQxY

It's actually good. Same thing about Grimes' albums.
>Where can I find more like this?
Garbage

Smile, Sky!

Holy shit, this whole time i thought she had a shaved head with her roots being tufts of brown hair

Garbage can or Garbage the band?

so is she a real crack whore or is it just a gimmick
or am i thinking somebody else

Sky is actually talented, and this album is more unique than most people give her credit for. It crosses many genres

what album is this

nvm figured it out

Haha that is such a ridiculous picture. I can't stop laughing. that's like steam profile pic good

no love deep web alternate cover

Could someone please type out the actual album title for those of us who don't lurk Sup Forums 24/7?

thank you OP i gave it a try and really liked

night time, my time - Sky Ferreira. Image search faggot

Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time
just do a reverse image search if you need to figure something like this out

how do you do a reverse image search?

sorry i only spoon feed once per day

She has a rashy armpit.

Ill pop in here and add that yea i really enjoy both this album and her debut ep
I wish she'd stop acting and make more music