Eurofag here

eurofag here

how often do americans see fatties laying in the streets dying from cardiac arrest?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every time McDonald's has a sale on cheeseburgers

Nigga the fuck you mean, we have mcdonalds too and it's crazy, the eurosaver menu has a burger for €1 and buggies for €2

Not even gonna lie, fat as fuck and have two €1 burgers a day and a €1.20 drink for breakfast weekdays. Cheap as tits

tbh I don't see any fat people just huge nigger monkeys

>the eurosaver menu has a burger for €1 and buggies for €2

And still the Big Tasty Bacon, which is pretty much their only good burger is like €7 in Germany. I mean, it's good and bigger than the usual burgers, but it should be €4 max.

I can make a bigger burger with fucking Black Angus beef that's less than €4.

Fuck those assholes.

Never. It's always those fit excersise obsessed runners that collapse. Of the bikers with their dumb little shiny suits that get run over at least three times a week. Saw a "bro" at the gym get crumpled like tin foil when he tried to "push his gain". Seriously how do you faggot fitness freaks feel when you snap your ankles and bend your knees the wrong way while working out while your im sitting here lazy as shit and fat as fuck while smoking and drinking. I never broke a bone fuck maybe this fat ass and giant sac of gut fat somehow makes me healthier than you. What don't believe me? How many bones have you broken? I've broken none. How many heart attacks have you had. I've had none. I got out and excersised once. A car hit me. But because I'm not a skinny little twig boy I wrecking balled the hood with my 330 lb girth and walked away perfectly fine. Skrawny fags will never know the joy of being a fat white gorilla

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

But atleast us skinny /fit/ fans won't die alone.

God almighty gonna cut you down

at least once a day. Either sucide by fat, or gunned down by our many gun-wielding maniacs. They roam the streets here, bible in one hand and pistol in the other, preaching creationism and shooting varmints.

>3 reasons why your weight doesn't matter

THE FUCK? im a long distance runner, that shit does matter! Carrying an extra 100 pounds of shiy will limit you.

>1€ 1 burger
wew
I get 1 kg of rolled oats and 1 l of milk for that money, wich feeds me like 2-3 days.

>weight doesn´t matter
Oh, that´s why all pro cyclists, especially climbers, are borderline underweight?

You should look at professional ski jumpers. They had to introduce minimum weight controls, because they got into a competition spiral of literally starving themselves to fly a bit further than everyone else.
I've seen photos of those guys before they started checking the weight out of health reasons where they literally looked like those skeleton girls suffering from heavy eating disorders. It's just that in their case there was prize money involved, which made it even more dangerous.

Surely this is bait, and if it ain't, I want you to know I smile when I pass fatasses like you while I'm out jogging 5mi every other day.

Pantani was 50 kg @ 170 cm, but most of his mass was muscle on his legs.
Pro cyclists are auschwitz upper body/arms and T-Rex legs.

I only wonder why they didn´t cut off arms to save like 7-10 kg yet...

Not as often as you cucks see negros and Muslims raping and impregnating your wives and daughters

I went to America and stayed for 3 months due to work.
Hardly saw any fat people at all and no people running around with guns and flags shout "AMERICA IS NUMBER 1".
I'm starting to think this is just a bad stereotype or maybe Colorado is just different?

There is a happy fucking medium, you guys. Shit. I don't exercise like a mad man and I still eat burgers and shit, but at 5'11" 160 lbs (that's 180 cm 73 kg for you Euro fags), I feel great and look good too. It's called moderation. I pig out, but only occasionally. And I drink water, but also the occasional soda. I'll do some push-ups and crunches and stuff, but I don't run daily or obsess over something like cross fit. I have a bathroom scale, use it daily, and if I start going in the wrong direction I know I need to lay off of heavy eating and stuff for a while, and if I make some gains in weight loss I'll down a tub of ice cream to cut that shit out.

Lol, "Hope you like cuddling" would lead to most Sup Forumstards assuming she was DTF.

Colorado is probably different. Go to one of the states closer to the East or West coast, and you'll see a large influx of the less desirables. But strangely, the hottest women will be there too.

Agreed, it's part of the agenda to tear down white people and religion

American here, been all over. Fatties tend to collect in certain areas, like in the midwest, deep south for example.

It seems that where it is cold in the winter, people tend to eat and drink to excess and this leads to weight gain. But it is a stereo type of the morbid obese, but I can say that there seems to be more chunky body types around.

I lost 20lbs of fat working at my last job(warehouse shit) and gained probably 15+ of muscle. I'm slowly cutting off soda not completely but I'll have a bottle of water ever other soda I drink. I could probably lose another 20lbs and my gut would be gone. I actually lost about 7lbs just eating a salad a day instead of a bag of chips lol

>cuddling
>not automatically sticking dick in her ass
u gay

>Fat woman tells me "Hope you like cuddling!"
>I scream for security and the plane can't leave the airport

Imagine if a guy said "I hope you like cuddling* to a girl as he sat down.
I bet she wouldn't find it as funny and would talk about plane rape and whatnot.

On a plane and this morbidly obese woman waddles in and smashes down in her seat, probably three of that woman in the picture. Before I could say anything, she lifted the armrest between the seats, oh you don't mind do you? Uhh....shit.....fuck...aaugh, she literally oozed onto my seat with her rolls of grease. Now I am not a hater, if she kept her whale blubber on her side I wouldn't have cared, but if you can imagine the scenario, it was like somebody slowly placing 45 pounds of damp wet bread dough on you, it was a most uncomfortable 4 hr flight to say the least.

McDonald's literally never has traditional sales. Think about it.

Nice blog faggot. No one cares.

>rolls of grease

>not putting the armrest down
>not conveniantly placig pencil to hur her as soon as she spills over

Cara got a new tattoo?

Never...

Why didn't you just go jerk off in the washroom?

Most of this is common sense. Note how you are replacing soda with water. Even drinking diet soda is not the same as drinking water. And replacing chips with a salad, as long as its a healthy salad and not laden with a quart of salad dressing, excessive amounts of toppings and cheese you'll lose weight.

Beer will amazingly pack the weight on you, as well as fast food. If I have to eat fast food, I will skip the fries and omit cheese, drink plain unsweet tea, don't need the extra calories.

And you are moving more. A sedentary lifestyle will definitely pack weight on you.

Dude, there was definitely nothing solid that the pencil would hurt, it was like an endless bag of blubber fat.

Found the fattie

A sharp pencil poking in to the blubber would definitly hurt her...

>Most of this is common sense
That's why I did it. Unfortunately my "diet" went to shit for a few months as I got a different job and dealt with other shit. I don't drink much alcohol..thing that sucks is I found out my thyroid isn't acting right so I'm not absorbing/burning off food as I should be

Just think how your semen would look mixed with shit and the blue toilet water

Dude, I knew a morbidly obese guy that talked about frying 5 lbs of bacon in a cast iron pan. He didn't want to burn the table, so he sat on the floor and placed it on his rolls of fat, ate the bacon. He went to take a shower and noticed an 8" burn ring where the pan sat and he never felt it. Yes, a normal person would feel that pencil, but like I am saying it was like bread dough, soft, sweaty, that pencil probably would poke through and the remaining grease would ooze around and fill the hole.

Uh oh, found that fattie woman from the plane, you angry, have another box of twinkies you pig.

>women
>4chans
no

>8" burn ring where the pan sat and he never felt it
This can´t be true.

OH YES, this is what I am talking about. We had roll around chairs in the office that if this guy would sit in them, it would flatten the wheels! Dude sheared off a toilet once, sat on it and it snapped off at the base.

In my part of America, we see the most people killed by the pro-choice/pro-life fighters. One of my friends who worked at a travel agency that was next to an abortion clinic got killed in a bombing last week. The ironic thing is that's one of the EMTs who worked on him was super chubby.

>snapped off at the base.
I did that once

>plane rape
kek

I only go to McDonald's to get that box with McNuggets and Wings for like 10€

I sat on a turtle once, it flew out of its shell like toothpaste squeezed out of a tube.
They are surprisingly fast when they are out of the shell. It ran away and escaped through the cat flap.
Never saw it again and I thought we were friends.

100% true.

I think that most of us can't understand that if you have massive amounts of fat, they probably don't feel any pain on the surface.

The guy looked like the dude in the picture

That might explain why I (skelly) was sensible to pain back in highschool.

My highest weight ever was 60 kg, I am down to 55 now.

You sound like a potato, I am not surprised, are you morbidly obese?

That sounds like diabetic neuropathy, but I didn't think it could happen on the belly.

No, I might be slightly overweight but I'm not one of those people

whats that anti-bro franchised gym where it's full of fatties pretending to work out?

When he told the story, everyone's reaction was the same, like, seriously, you took a pan that was hot enough to fry bacon and placed it on your body, and NEVER felt it burn? No, he said, didn't even notice it til he took a shower.

About as often as you see a Eurofag dying in the streets for want of a handgun