Hey there Sup Forums . thoughts time

Hey there Sup Forums . thoughts time
I dont know how to describe it , but for the long time i start to feel empty , everyday to me is waking up , playing vidiya gaymes , going to work , back to house and playing again , thats all . i dont go anywhere , i sit in my house , i live alone , i am 22 years old , i am just starting to feel that the life is shitty despite the fact i haven't saw anything shitty ... am i getting depressed ? normally i am a cheer up guy at the work and i want to do everything , but when i come to home i am getting lazy as fuck and i dont want to go anywhere , i tried going to gym , or doing anything but siting in house , but i get bored of it pretty quick and i go to the start of this retarted cycle ... what do i do

I feel ya user

yea i need hobbies really bad. i wish money making was a hobby of mine but it's hard to get into..

force yourself to go out and meet people or try some new activities. you'll see it's not as bad as you think and you'll feel better. your circle doesn't lead to anything good, been there for years too.

i dont think its bad , its just i am fucking lazy and i dont want to go anywhere , but need to force myself yea

Get goal in your life, try to get up you possitiv energy, meet peoples and study them, find the good guys/gril who understand you and got the same view of the world, and be happy again, cause nothing is more beautifull than life.

go to some parties or go and talk to some poeple and make friends. For me i'm not going to because a social conversation outside the internet with a stranger is my nightmare

how do you find a goal?

I'm 24 and still live at home playing video games. Actually I'm going to right now. I'll just pick a date and an hero. Spend my last money on hookers and whiskey and jump infront a train. Idc anymore

dude , when i was in school , i had a goal to end the school and find a job , so i could live alone and be a king of my castle , u know , leaving parents house in order to live your life , that is funny goal , but it was there . i trained everyday judo , i was participating school everyday , it was great , there was "this" goal to achieve . but right now i dont got any goal in my life , and i feel empty ,
pretty fucking good question
i dont like going to parties , sure , i was on some , getting wasted was fun , but those were like small parties , i hate going to disco , too much drunk fuckers that are looking up for a fight , FFS i trained judo , but i am scared to fight people ... what the fuck is wrong with me ... anyway , small parties ok , disco NO
oh kek , like in a mirror , except huggin the train

Try everything.
Learn to be curious if you don't are yet.
Explore the world, there is Necessarily something madefor you in this world.
But most importantly, you have to talk, we learn many things from these humans, talk to people like you, and who are interssing, or maybe find curious people who want find theire goal as you, world is big and beautifull. There is everywhere something interesing to do.

Have kids.... This is the life i would love to live as a 23 yo pot head. But i had 2 kids at 19 and 20. Now i wake up everyday at 5am and dont return home from work until 11p. Never a dull moment.. Mostly because im always working.

Go 2 jim
Lift hevie
Go hoam happi

At least you have a job and contribute to society. You matter. You have your own place too. I'm too lazy to even look for a cheap place and still it's way to expensive. Fuck life bro..

yea , but i feel fucking hollow what the fuck ...

GUD ADVEIS

This is not "goal" these things are "necessary" for a "normal/banal/random" life, i mean real goals, passions, somethings who nbd have, somthig who define you.

you mean i should idolise someone ? hck , i have no one to ...
and passions ? fug , that will be hard , i started to collect knifes/books/games but it doesnt activate my almonds anymore , maybe collecting and playing games , but that's all ...
and the real GOAL , i dont got one

It's not Necessarily to idolise someone, exept if you feel that you need to.
Find yourself,
Find somsething more deep and vast/wide than a simple collection, before you will find your real goal you have to find yourself first. And after that, you will saw your real needs and passsion.

thanks user , you cleared some things for me ...

Was a plasur to help guy who was "lost" like i was.
Have a good life user.

Get a goal in life bro. Even for me it hurts my brain to think about but you have to setup little steps to accomplish your goals. If you work, try to safe money and travel. Meet new people. Eat foreign food. Try different pussy. Idk bro but there has to be something you want to have done withing 5, 10 years from now.