How do I make my phone not fall face down? They always seem to gravitate on that sensitive end

How do I make my phone not fall face down? They always seem to gravitate on that sensitive end.

You're too stupid to own a smart phone.

don't drop it

This.

> your anus
>phone
>insert
>???
>profit

Put butter on the back side. Toast always falls butter side down.

Or glue a cat to the back Side

No I'm not.
>posted from my Shitson Galactose Es:DD Tree

Errr.....People with smartphones are almost always less intelligent - less inclined to socializing in person - less aware of their surroundings - than people without.

Smartphones get you killed, whether you're walking or driving

OP, you don't need a smartphone.

I need it to read manga on my way to college and also when I am having trouble falling asleep.

I also bought a good and cheap chinese plastic/rubber case, not like those which girls use, but a real rugged autismo case.

terrible reasons.

I'm just too bored without it.

>don't drop it

>When using, hold phone firmly in one hand.
>When putting phone into pocket, do not release grip until phone is all the way into pocket.
>At all other times, don't be a retarded sperg lord.

This is pretty much what I do. Has worked excellent so far.

so instead of consuming,
create?

Are you implying i become an autist who sketches in the tram or in the bus with all the people looking? Or even worse - the guy who plays harmonica in public transport? No. I want to blend in.

You are tipping on how not to drop it. I am asking to make it fall on the safe half.

so, read a fucking book?
what's wrong with people looking?
you're being a real cuck right now.
nobody's looking. they're on their phones.
challenge that. they're the autists.

Majority can never be autistic.
Only books I have are college literature, and I don't feel like studying while I'm transitioning.

It falls to sensitive side because of glass or whatever they use, it is heavier. You could put a weight on the back but that could shatter it. Maybe put rubber on back of phone and then put weight on the back of the rubber so that it doesn't impact the phone.

i hope you crash and die while texting
or get hit by a train while texting
or get robbed while texting

Get a protective case?

>having a hand held computer makes you dumb

K

I don't text much.