Kanye West

Sup Forums, why do millennials love this nigger so much? He makes shitty music, is an asshole and his wife got famous by sucking nigger dick. He is not intelligent nor philosophical, please help me under stand this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elVF7oG0pQs
youtube.com/watch?v=3mEuIWUbFO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XS6o7lKjLzg
youtube.com/watch?v=BbmDFo-Z600
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he uses big words and raps about God so people think there is substance to him

MBDTF is pretty good. The KC sample on POWER is especially good.

His earlier stuff is pretty good as well.

He was one of the first big rappers to show that you don't have to be hood as fuck to rap, and that you don't have to rap about killing and raping and whatnot.

As someone who spent many years learning and playing instruments and listening to all sorts of forms and styles from neo classical to metal to jazz, I've recently come into having an interest in music production. That being said, Kanye West is one of the greatest producers of our time and an amazing song writer and talent all around. Just listen to some of his collaborations with Paul McCartney and you might feel differently about him. He is nothing short of an inspiration to me. Spend a few years learning music and audio production and then you might begin to understand. Either that or listen to ultralight beams it's easily one of his greatest production displays.

Yes MBDTF is a masterpiece

Yeezus is pretty good too

B8

He did some pretty good songs back in the day, but I think people shit on him for his ways.
Listen to a couple of his songs before you actually judge him and then question why hes famous.
I dont think Ive ever listened to anything hes made since 2012.
And remember some people have different tastes in music.

>Yeezus

blood on the leaves was the only half decent song on there, he fucked it all up at the end with all the shitty autotune

Hey! Your first post on Sup Forums was pretty interesting, but next time, we suggest you read the sticky first! You see, stating a claim, without providing evidence to support it, isn't how things are done around here. We support a board for intellectual, coherent discussion, and you haven't quite gotten there yet. But, don't be discouraged! We don't want to lose a potential wonderful member! Just try to remember how conversations go around here, maybe lurk a little bit more on some threads you find interesting, and try again in a couple of weeks!

Thank you so much for showing interest in our board, we look forward to your membership in the near future!

>expecting people to follow the sticky on Sup Forums

we can all dream user

At least he supports Trump

>rap
>music

Pick one

Post your favorite kanye songs

youtube.com/watch?v=elVF7oG0pQs

kek

rap (Noun)

a type of popular music of US black origin in which words are recited rapidly and rhythmically over a prerecorded, typically electronic instrumental backing.

>And remember some people have different tastes in music.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mEuIWUbFO8
It's funny that he is hardly on the track though

youtube.com/watch?v=XS6o7lKjLzg

>Not respecting a black that beat the nigger

He may not always be right but at least he's not afraid to speak his mind.

>He did good songs
>Judge him based on those songs
>Don't judge him based on his actual personality

Neo-pol ya'll

>why do millenials like a person that totally embodies their generation?

u fucking serious dude

Holy fuck nice quads

>quads of truth

graduation, late registration, and mbdtf were great albums

everything else hes ever released ranges from mediocre (graduation, 808s), to absolute trash (yeezus, pablo)

hes a fucking idiot, borderline autistic/retarded, has an ugly fat wife, awful fashion designer, hasnt made a good album in 5 years but thinks hes hot shit, generally annoying as fuck. i hate him. but he had 3 good albums.

Again its not that you need to go into his personal life to enjoy his music.
Hes got good and bad songs so its hard to either give him a label of either bad or good but you cant really express anything by saying "Yeah listen to him because Im neutral about his political beliefs."

PICK ONE

Most people don't care what people are like when their not making music. The music is what they listen to, not celeb drama.

>He was mean to Taylor Swift
>His songs are bad now

>makes shitty music
I bet you listen to country or heavy metal
>not intelligent nor philosophical
name an artist that is

confirmed pleb

Even that guy from Velvet Underground recognized its genius

youtube.com/watch?v=BbmDFo-Z600

The whole point about the thread is why do these people like him not why do they like his music. Obviously OP blurred that by bringing his music up but the point still stands.
All you're doing is standing there like some fucking autist like
>hurrdurr but his music
Shit I actually like his music but you're missing the point. Obey the quads child.

He makes better music than most of his main genre and is entertainingly childish
Also hes got good taste in music. King Crimson and Queen, my nigga.

I just googled "Kanye West song lyrics" because I was almost certain that, picked at random, whichever song I found would be so painfully unpoetic as to constitute an insult to everyone who has ever read a book without pictures.

I found the following:

"What in the fuck was that Kanye
I told you to do some shit for the kids
You can give me your muthafucking graduation ticket right now
You will not walk across that stage, you won’t slide across that stage
A muthafucka can’t pull you across that stage Kanye
Who told you see, I told you to do something up lifting
I’m trynna get you out here with these white people and this how you gone do me
You know what us a nigga
And I don’t mean that in no nice way
Had little kids sing about the shit, the jokes on you
You throw your mutha hands in the air, and wave good-bye to everybody
Cause you getting the fuck out of this campus
Mutha what you gone do now"

If you call this nigger an artist or a genius one more time, I will spam the Navy SEAL copy pasta in this thread over and over until I am banned or conversation becomes impossible.

Have a nice day you tremendous faggots.

source?

He makes easily digestible pop music.

He endorsed Carson

Thats not lyrics you dumb fuck, its the intro to an album

The Beatles

But you guys forgot. He's going to beat Trump next election. The meme election of the century. #Kanye2020

Carson=/Trump

>Yeezus
>easily digestible pop music

look at all these faggots coming out of the woodwork

get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a plebs deny 808s as his most honest album thread

Anyways Kanye isn't even really black music. His biggest market is rich white British kids.

Marketing.

He endorsed Carson because he was a black man running for president, I doubt Kanye has a conservative agenda.

It's hip-hop you uncultured cancer

He's changed the course of rap and pop music tremendously whilst being critically acclaimed. His personality makes his music better as well, MBDTF wouldn't be half as good if he wasn't seen as an asshole

He had some good music when people still used myspace.

This 2bh

Not really

His early stuff was more accessible than recent albums

>I doubt Kanye has a conservative agenda.
He'd take a conservative view real fast if faced with a Bernie presidency.

No he wouldn't

>Yes MBDTF is a masterpiece

To avoid hearing this kind of nonsense that we need a wall.

a couple of his early songs were good, then he became an egotistical nigger and needs to be lynched

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

Why don't you build a wall around yourself and fill it with cement?

Dark Twisted Fantasy is a 10/10 album.

I'm mostly into rock, but that album's an exception.

He appeals to the lowest common denominator

Gay fish