What would you do if you were a billionaire overnight?

What would you do if you were a billionaire overnight?

Buy rad shit

Buy a penthouse in a one the large cities
travel for a year,
Improve grades and go to any ivy league school.
Invest, maybe.

Two chicks at the same time, man

Get my hands on dirty bombs, and start cleansing EU.

creating an own cartoon/series/anime/game what ever

Pay off my parents mortgage and then make my dream game.

Give a million dollars to every family member and buy myself a yacht and a large aircraft.

Buy all the land in wyoming

1. Buy a Tesla.
2. Buy my mom a new house.
3. Buy myself a house

There's plenty more but top 3 is good enough.

Fuckin' A

Open a gun factory

Order pizza and play videogames like the wreck I am

Invest in property and gold, buy a new computer. buy my grandmother a new truck, by my wife a new car, buy a house, learn a trade, and start a business. I'd then save allot of my money for my children and supplement my living expenses from my business.

Open my own consultancy agency and hiring people with a nice downtown office. Place some pension funds for all my family members, Celebrate next Christmas all together, I mean all relatives.

Yup, me too.
I'd be a billionaire living modestly.

All I'd want is a small rural house with a fast stable Internet connection and my steam library.

I suppose it'll be a bit of money to pay for the broadband out to my house in bufu

I'd fap, order expensive ho's, fap some more, order more expensive ho's, document the party, make streaming site and sell those party vids, make more money, fap some more at my success

It's "Fuckin' EH" you hoser

>Invest
Why?? You're already rich

Fucking kids dont even appreciate... what a world we live in these days

No its not. You just dont get the reference bc youre underage

Buy a Mercedes G wagon and wrap it in some douchbag way, get some lipo and pec implants, get some gaudy ink, and buy homes in very upper crust communities like the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, Malibu and be a total Chad fuccboi.

a tesla? what are you, fuckin gay?

my neighbor has a g wagon, shit is sexy as fuck. also has a 10/10 gf, owning a bank seems pretty fucking gr8

All depends if you're building a house or not. If they had to throw infrastructure in then it'd be like 15 grand depending on the run. After that just make sure you run everything underground and you'd be ok.

I would build a business empire which gives homeless people a new start. They would be able to live on site and would be clothed and fed until they were able to afford somewhere to stay (up to a certain point). If they wanted to change jobs eventually I would write them glowing references if they deserved it.

buy several thousand fedoras

To stay rich

I'd get porcelain veneers, so I could maybe smile without embarrassment one day.

>What would you do if you were a billionaire overnight?

your mom, as always

I've spent some time in the past trying to figure out how to make that work. Not sure if it's possible without operating on a massive loss.

tell you one thing, with that kind of scratch I could have fresh oven baked breadsticks whenever i wanted.

house
pc
gun license
drive license
motorbike
car
teens
lie down and laugh
live off of %

Invest money, live off the benefits.
Also, have a girl, even if its because I'm filthy rich.

Only legit answer

buy a big mansion, turn my back on everyone i knew, have lots a parties with rent-a-friend celebrities.

then get depressed because it's all meaningless

>go to school
lol nigga kys

browse Sup Forums and play computer games

test

Distribute money between family members, give a bit to financially struggling friends, put a majority in saving account and/or invest in stuff until I have a manageable amount in my hands and a safe backup to fall on in case I fuck myself up. Then I'll just... live my life the same way as I already did, just a bit less sparingly.
I'm not a fancy kind of person, I don't seek glamour. I don't need an expensive apartment or excessive lifestyle to feel accomplished and whole. I actually neither need nor want to be a billionaire.
I'll probably buy myself a house or an apartment, as a solid property that would be a physical investment. And build myself a ridiculous computer for the sake of ridiculousness. I can't think of any aspect of my life I'd change based on the fact I got loads of money.

Buy the top tier Fedora, m'lady every woman I see, buy the expensiest vape around, tell everyone how rich and interesting I am, buy as many bodyguards as I can and dress them like samurais to let all Chads know how lame they are, marry a japanese cosplayer, buy the weebooest katana on the market, Hatori Hanzo style, buy my personal harem, with all the steriotipical personalities, make an anime of my life, sit and drink sake flavored Montain dew, laugh in japanese

Buy shit, have fun, get revenge on people that have wronged me.

>not saying this
Literally the only correct answer

technically billionares don't need to invest in shit but buying multi-million dollar peropertyies is a great failsafw

take out enough cash to fill a little kiddie pool with hundreds, then bath my dog in the cash pool and post it on the internet.

buy a lot of cheese

I would go to work one last day and tell every liberal faggot loveing cunt out I really feel about there politics.

>billionaires needing to study or invest

buy Sup Forums and shut it down

that would start world war 3

Buy a couple houses for my family

Fly to Thailand and Bang every sexy ladyboy I could find. Take one with me, then off to Brazil for more.

Anything I wanted. Couldn't tell you what that is, tbh. I think the best part of having the ability to do whatever the fuck you want is trying to figure out what that would be.

What a fucking waste of your time and money

you mean like this site?

We could be friends dude

Cocaine. A lot of cocaine.

unlike notch I'd get a top tier personal trainer to get me into shape then get john petrucci to teach my guitar while b list celebs blow me and two fighter pilot jets blow coke up my nose

>Buy a nice house here in my home town.
>buy a nice house in joshua tree California
>buy a car that was made after 2006
>buy my wife all the books she wants
>get a nice bookshelf for all the books
>sit at home and drink beer and play rocket league while my wife reads one of her many books

Back to reality where I'm hiding in the bathroom at work on Sup Forums...

Sweet trips, I win.
Also I'd get property somewhere that would be relatively safe in any apocalyptic even and build my house and bunker-fortress there. Fully stocked with ladyboys and some chicks too because it's fun to mix it up.

I'd pay a scientist to turn me into a pickle.

>What would you do if you were a billionaire overnight?

1. Pay off my house
2. Buy my kid a car
3. Get some firewood delivered
4. Get some split ductless AC systems installed
5. Buy or build a place for the fuckloads of homeless citizens in San Diego to live
6. Fund it

I honestly wouldn't know where to begin. I'd probably buy a nice house, and a few other million dollar properties to get my back, and then try feeding the world like my nigger Norman Borlaug.

I wouldn't buy a thing but I would travel non-stop.

Quit job
Buy some land.
Go to the doctor
Go to the dentist
Get in shape.
Eat healthier.
Buy a 2017 Lincoln Continental with black label package.
Send kid to private school
Live happily ever after.
The end

"Mansion full of ladyboys" has a nice ring to it.

Haha sweet le rick and morty meme :D

I'd start a college grant program, buy the materials needed to build the new wheelchair in developing, complete the body armor I'm developing, become a real life batman.

And chicks. Hell yeah it does, that's why I'd do it.
I'd buy a shitload of hormones for them. And drugs for me because nomnomnom.

Get plastic surgery to look like this but with a horse sized cock and ball set

Get the fat sucked out of me.

Buy Sup Forums
Improve Sup Forums
Charge around $90 per year for access to Sup Forums.
Make more billions and up the price every year until I can buy out every fucking image bord and other sites so everyone has to pay me for the chan.

And they'd all call me daddy.

Shitpost on Sup Forums like any other day

>If money can't buy happiness, i'd rather be miserable in comfort.

Pay off debts
500,000 for each family member (have alot)
Buy Range Rover Evoque
Complete degree
Travel for a few years
Buy house in city of choice
Hire god-tier financial adviser
Invest in shit

>Invest in shit
Why bother? You think you're gonna run out of money?

Only decent person ITT.

Quit my job

>Pay off debts

The banks would do this for you just to suck your billionaire dick,

Become Tony Stark.

Sell all my money and become a double billionaire

Throw it all in the bank and live comfortably off the interest, expanding my knowledge in various manly hobbies like blacksmithing. I'd inevitably make more interest than I need, this money would go to my dad so he can expand his business

I'd buy a small town and level the fucker, rebuilding as a medieval renaissance area. A 24/7 365 Pennsic type ren fair where anyone could work/live/maintain.

Go live off the grid in my medieval kingdom, idgaf, they just have to treat me as their true king. Prima Nocta and all.

I don't even give that much of a shit about ren-fair stuff, but hell if someone wants to live there 24/7 and farm etc. Knock yourself out.

The rest I'd use to buy my mom a better house and pay off all her medical bills, as well as pay for my vasectomy. (Ain't no bastards of the King in his kingdom)

>Prima Nocta
Fucking kek

Why not just start your own bank?

This is the cringiest post in this thread. Thanks, faggot.

I'd spend my billions to make your life a living nightmare.
>drones with ear rape technology every night
>import baby seals to be clubbed in your living room every six hours
>pay everyone you know to forget about you.
>influence every employer or future employer to ignore you
>constantly have watermelons delivered to your home by albeno pigmy niggers with blow darts tipped with aids.
>you will be darted every delivery
> 2 hour face sitting sessions thrice times per day performed by Americas most obese and user filled limbs and ass possible.
By this point you will welcome the puss and chow down
.... Yes James,More James
Mony well spent

Welcome to The Kingdom of user, please leave your wife at the gate, she'll be returned to you when the Lord is done with her.

"The fuck? We've got a Fast-Pass"

Alas, Disney world this is not. And that is not a Fast-Pass but an Ass-Pass, you DID read the Terms and Conditions prior to clicking the agreement yes? Of course you did. At the end of your stay the bed-sheets shall be returned and you may hang them as a delightful tapesty upon your own bedchamber, forever reminding you of the King's "Gift", Sir Cuck.

>Two
you gotta pump those numbers up

Give half to wife and tell her to fuck off. Whores, cars and a modest house. Lock up a few million for my kids.

So you'll be the new bangbros?

Fuck a billion one dollar hookers.

Billionaires don't run out of money unless the guy's corporation fucks up massively.

Pay off my debt, parents debt, wife's debt.
Buy parents nice home, buy self nice home.
Be career student and travel as much as possible.
Live simply and self improve.

It would be a lot cheaper just to pay someone to kill her.

mom ffs pls fuck off