Why doesn't Flint, Michigan have clean drinking water? Don't you care about your fellow Americans?

Why doesn't Flint, Michigan have clean drinking water? Don't you care about your fellow Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZO5zNOsBTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STFU faggot we don't care about your bitch plight

cities are run by democrats.
you might try looking there.

Because it is 90% niggers. That should answer your question perfectly. Even our nigger President didnt care about them

Governor of Michigan is a republican.
You might try looking there.

Cause at a certain point you gotta ask yourself

"The fuck am I doing here?"

And leave whatever shit hole it is

Flint is part of Detroit, a Democrat stronghold. Water is a municipal problem, not state

If you lived there you'd understand they deserve it

If only Flint had a champion to step in and help them out. Some rich native son with a lot of money and a means to garner media attention. A real man of the people. Oh, well.

blaming the republicans.
it never gets old.
suck a dick kid.
its the donkeys fault.

Cuz niggers

>Flint is part of Detroit
wrong.

typical ignorant republican

the fact they continually vote against their own interests.

I am English, I couldn't care less about them. I thought America was so great....

sad that you feel anyone against you is a republican.
you should have yourself committed before you hurt someone.

>michifag here
no ones cares about flint or the shitskins that are there. also, ohio sucks

sad. no trump threads for you to cry in kid?

Fucking Exactly

Why don't they have clean water? How in the frack should I know?

>Also, ohio su-

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZO5zNOsBTQ

>Cleveland

Top fucking kek lmao

"Oh no, please don't make fun of the mistake on the lake!!!"

nope

>makes a stupid claim
>gets called out on it
>"It's everyone's else's fault that I'm retarded"
I bet you applauded when Trump gave public education the ax

The Flint water crisis is a result of decades of Democrat rule.

no, they're niggers.

>The same polls that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning

Fuck off with your propoganda, useful idiot

I thought it was a result of Republicucks being shit-tier earners and therefore not being able to afford 1st world water

But it's literally in libtardland
lmfao

>You

Why are Americans such partisan retards? Think for yourselves

well she did get 3,000,000 more votes.

Pick another site and post their approval rating for Trump if you don't like it
>it's all bad

I'd be more concerned with how many other towns/cities have terrible drinking water but nobobdys tested them so nobody knows (no general public that is)

No you retards, the crisis came when the city wanted to switch from Detroit water (which is clean) to their river water, but the problem was they didn't coat the pipes to the acids in the water didnt corrode said pipes. All of this happened under Democrat leadership and they did t tell anyone about it because they knew there would be hell to pay

Show me a pollster that hasn't tried to influence public opinion with their fraudulent polls.

Pretty sure she lost by 77 :^)

Illegal alien votes don't count anyway. Good thing the problem is being taken care of.

Flints water is bad because every time anyone goes to talk about it they get derailed by talking about trump. Hard to get change happening when everyone keeps getting distracted.

>automation engineer here with a focus on municipal wastewater and water treatment/filtration

Flint Michigan's water tastes like a pool. I'm serious. Go to a communal pool, scoop up some in your hands and drink it.
Salt and chlorine.

To answer your faggoty question, OP, Flint was insanely irresponsible with the municipal warchest. They didn't lose their water (and they never technically lost it) out of sabotage or racism. The city is run by black people, and black people fuck up financing.

A lot.

Budgets for maintenance, chemical stores and improving/retrofitting existing process control systems were mishandled and NOT just with the water systems.

>I thought it was a result of Republicucks being shit-tier earners and therefore not being able to afford 1st world water
Red States tend to rate highest in water quality. Indiana, Tennessee and Georgia in particular.
Whether that means republicans do something better or not, I have no idea.

sad.

I've never even been to murica, Ohio just reminded me of that vid. Cleveland is in Ohio right, been awhile since hs geography.

the ones that don't count you mean.

>i believe polls
>just like the polls that said hillary would win
How long are you gonna live in your fantasy, libcuck?

>Why doesn't Flint, Michigan have clean drinking water? Don't you care about your fellow Americans?

Niggers made the choice. Niggers should be kept out of government at all levels.

I though it was cause of fracking

sad uninformed democrat detected.
its funny all you can do is attack white people.

In America it's every man for himself - self reliance. That's why Americans carry guns.

sad. the only apparent purpose you serve in life.

>Republicuck mayor cuts all taxes because his constituents are too poor
>utilities neglected
>Republicucks constituents get pissy that don't earn enough to afford water
>Blame Democrats when they say "shit's fucked"
2/10

No, thats Cleveland

tell it to donnie

Also this.

One of my primary clients is a water filtration plant that gets its supply from a river. River water is extremely difficult to deal with; attributes of the water change constantly and within an hour of an event happening.

Events like rain, farmers fertilizing fields, snow and melt/runoff, leaves coming off trees / flower blooms, algae blooms, etc.

Treatment plants have to make adjustments very quickly and precisely before that water hits a reservoir/distribution pumping. If they don't, the glass of water can taste like phosphate and smell like sulfur.

Equally retarded is how Flint wants to draw from the river but MDEM (Michigen Department of Environmental Monitoring, aka DEQ because snowflake titles) is a fucked branch of government. Their concern for the environment is as fucked as Chinas is.

Ah ok, thanks user these "reputable" news stations never get the story straight.

Pick literally any. You can choose Breitbart if you think the numbers will be better

Flint's been democratic for like 35 years Sup Forumsrah.

>lead in the water
>"Your problem is all this salt and chlorine, install a water softener and you'll be fine"

sad. doesn't have the mental capacity to stay on topic.

Farm runoff and algae blooms are a huge problem in a major lake in my home prov. 20th largest fresh water lake in world and its in trouble.

sad. can't stay on topic.

the water is shit for obvious reasons.
i care about my fellow americans but people need to learn how to save themselves.

we have all these expectations but no one is willing to put in the work

blame the democrats. blame the republicans. blame niggers and muslims.
how about blame yourselves because you let this shit happen.

don't just wait for permission. don't rely on some government or some corporation to do whats needed let alone what's right. they're already acting in their best interest, not yours.
fuck your drinking water.

the world is going to shit because we are allowing it to happen. feels good eh?

>doesn't know that two separate cities are separate
>I'm the idiot for making fun of you
Lol

Because Flint, Michigan is run by democrats.

>who is Snyder?

>>"Your problem is all this salt and chlorine, install a water softener and you'll be fine"
Water softeners remove magnesium from the water, tit-monkey.
Water softeners don't use SBS or Ferric Chloride to remove chlorine from the water.
Fuck off before you speak, next time.

>lead in the water
All water has lead in it. All water. You wanna get less than 2 ppm? Run your water for 10 seconds before drinking it or using it to cook with, since running water spends significantly less time in contact with the internal surface of a pipe; whereas water that's been backed up in a pipe via a closed valve has had hours, maybe days, to leach out lead.

Lead is everywhere. Deal with it. That's the least of your concerns when your UV Trains don't function to fry oocytes that cause humans to shit themselves for 4 weeks straight.

It's pretty bad when you're so ashamed of the guy you picked for president that you don't want to discuss their performance

you are being sad though Sup Forumsrah, real talk
you hate trump but all youve done the whole thread is fucking obsess over him

Let's all ignore the elephant in the room and all focus on rep/dem....

Just have another civil war for fuck sakes, split the country in half or kill each other till one side wins.

Snyder has no fucking say in what happens to the water in Flint. If it was Lansing he would be held accountable

sad. his lack of metal capability keeps him from realizing he is answering to the wrong user.

>plastic tube full of salt
>"you can only put in one kind of salt!"
>automation engineer
I guess engineering isn't all it's cracked up to be

sad. he looks everywhere for people to attack to make up for his failed life.

Its a lack of oversight from town to state reguardless of which party was in charge. But the town is so poor they can't fix it. Middle America is like a thrid world country

>doesn't know that I'm multiple posters
Your trolling is low energy. Try harder or post Trump's approval rating

I'm in canada, I can drink water from the backyard water hose and it's cleaner than what you have running in your house

>Farm runoff and algae blooms are a huge problem in a major lake in my home prov. 20th largest fresh water lake in world and its in trouble.
I believe it. Farm run-off is terrible.
Industry secret: Organic farms tend to exude even worse run-off.

We have insane algae blooms here in [redacted] every summer, so bad that the city spent 4 million on a phosphorous removal process tied into wastewater treatment. It's helped a bunch, fish populations don't get choked out every summer.
It was fucked when the algae bloomed. In some parts of the rivers or at interceptors/dams, you could basically walk along a floating platform of dead fish.

Sorry about your lake though, Sup Forumsro. It is a problem, and a really hard one to solve with static bodies of water like lakes.

>cuts the municipal water budget
>neglected infrastructure corrodes
>completely blameless
That's some hardcore denial, pal

Did you put [redacted] in there because you're actually talking shit?

Unless you want your PH to skyrocket because I doubt you know the alkalinity of your municipal water supply and I doubt you have a degree in chemistry that tells you "yes, ferric chloride will make this shit eat my pipes", then mixing salts is a bad idea.

But go ahead. The fuck do I know, I'm just a lowly engineer.

>can't form a coherent statement
>"I am master troll"
Lol I bet you'll reply to this one too

I put redacted in here because of DHS regs. It's national infrastructure and something something ISIS something something terrorist target. Yeah, chances are nothing would happen if I listed one of my clients.

But I'm not chancing it.

So if you need to believe I'm full of shit, go for it. Doesn't make a difference to me.

They could've stayed on Detroit water and avoided all of this. Also source me on that claim of him cutting it

It doesn't help that 2 very polluted rivers merge in our capital city and flow north to drain into that lake. Ah well, that's just the biggest lake in the prov, there's around 110k lakes here and I know of a few secluded crystal clear n clean ones. (For now that is)

>Don't you care about your fellow Americans?
It's like starving people in Africa. We send them food, they live long enough to have kids, then we just have more fucking starving people in Africa! And we have to send more food!

Figure out a way to fix your own problems, move, or die. Either way it's not my goddamn problem.

this
especially this because its actually niggers running out of water

No, because 90% of the u.s is jiggaboos, spics, and zipperheads

>dips some paper in a cup
>"Now I know the pH of my municipal water supply"
So difficult, tell me more about how dangerously high levels of lead are a non-issue

>So difficult, tell me more about how dangerously high levels of lead are a non-issue
Because you'd have to live on a steady diet of paint chips for years for it to fuck you over.

Not 26 ppm a few times a day.

So go ahead then. Put some ferric chloride in your softener. I'll wait here for you to get back to me with the results.

> shitflinging retards will still screech about MUH DREADED POLITICAL ENEMY even though both parties are very clearly and obviously fucking over the lower class.
OW NEXT TIME IM VOTING DEMOCRAT
OW NEXT TIME IM VOTING REPUBLICAN
TAKE THAT REPUBLICUCK
TAKE THAT LIBTARD
You fucking idiots.

you can always spot the twelve year old.

>I'll wait here for you to get back to me with the results
You'll be waiting a long time, I don't need a water softener because my city can afford basic amenities

The real evil is that america is only 2 parties

>If I call him 12 I don't need an argument

>You'll be waiting a long time, I don't need a water softener because my city can afford basic amenities
So can mine.
Maybe we should send some of this water to Flint?

time for the michigan national guard to go seize some canadian property.

Nah, they can look up rainwater collection and enjoy the 64 metric ton of free distilled water than lands on their roof every year

You don't have any smaller parties that nobody really takes seriously? In Canada we do, it's called the Green Party.

Some states have made it illegal to collect rainwater, can you believe that shit? Human being living on planet earth and you don't have the right to collect something you need to live.

sad. all of your responses are one sided anyway.
what's there to argue?
with democrats you lose.

Bring it on, we'll beat you back to Washington and light the whitehouse on fire (again)

>low energy trolling
You're that same idiot that hasn't posted Trump's approval rating, didn't I tell you to try harder?

can I connect up a bunch of hoses and send it to Flint?