Who ancientfag here? if so, prove it

who ancientfag here? if so, prove it.

why

fuck off summer.

I remember moot.

/thread

i remember when we hated the gays and blacks

Been here since '99 seen a lot for sure...

I remember sitting in lines blocks long to buy leaded gas. Do I qualify?

oldfag

I kinda sorta remember that. Also remember McDonald's not having a drive through in my home town and it being a big deal when it was added later.

saw raiders of the lost ark at the cinema when I was 5 years old, my dad had a shitfit at the face melty bit.
good things:
Gen1 of transformers
masters of the universe
star wars toys

bad things:
spending most of my childhood waiting for a nuclear holocaust.

"when the wind blows" really traumatised me, thanks a fucking bunch raymond briggs

2007 here
99% less trap threads
Desu was stupid
Zoe was a princess
boxy was cancer
forced memes were cancer

Weebles wobble but they won't fall down.

>Sup Forumsreen
red
also jewforce

1. My childhood was fear of nuclear holocaust
2. My teen years were fear of getting aids
3. My adulthood has been a struggle to recover from the vast variety and quantity of drugs I've taken to block out the fear of 1 and 2.

>has anyone ever been as far as to know what to look etc etc

Still have my haunted house and my ghost. My shitty death star playset, too.

Fuck, I'm a nearly 46 year old closet man-child.

i remember word filters
gets
before advice dog

I was still a newfag compared to most. What year was it i guess, 2006 or so. Dont really come here much anymore but it's really changed. Its so boring and full of differentfags now.

I used to lay in bed at night and think that passing jet planes were, in fact, bomber.

>Grew up just outside Norfolk, so you know we were a primary target.

My father was gassed in the great war

Fuck yes, I used MagnumTA as a password for years.

Shit, that's a toy I'd forgotten about.

Now that I look back, Ivan and Nikita Koloff were the true stars of that feud.

i can triforce

▲▲

I had this bike too!

OH JESUS FUCK. My best friend growing up had one of those! That hideous assed thing.

I'd like to find that game again. My brothers was lost in fire.
These books came out when i was in 5th grade.

holy fuck i had this game back in the 70's. I completely forgot about it.

I was so mad when they got it because all i wanted was the x-wing fighter.

I still have most of my board game, and the ewok village. Oh, my tie fighter and xwing but both are in pitiful shape.

I liked the monster manuals and fiend folio because they had cartoon titties in them, lol.

I grabbed the pdf with these a few months ago. Fuckin got jacked by Bargle.

poorfag parents couldn't afford a raleigh burner so i got this chinese knockoff and loved the shit out of it.

the picture might be useful

My parents took mine away because i took out the peice that made the mooing sound on the door and just kept pressing it over and over and over.

>Those pads on the nut-crusher bar, handlebars and neck

Memories, bro.

Fuck yes Bargle, that dick! I still have all of my D&D first edition hard cover books on my shelf. They are next to my Time/Life books "The Enchanted World".
My son's friends tried to get me to play the 3rd or 4th edition shit but I'm too O.G. I could only play 1st edition. Ravenloft was the best module ever made.

For some reason I always hated the car playsets. A lot of the things I remember about the 70's were hillbilllies/truckers obsessing over CB's and dirtbags in jean jackets listening to classic rock and working on their cars. I always equated the whole Mechanic Movement in the 70's with white trash.

I didn't even come from a erudite family. My dad watched hee-haw and mom loved Lawrence Welk and thought it was the height of culture. I just seemed to hate everything about the 70's

Yeah I grew up related to most of those guys. Young men like to be hands-on and cars were one of few outlets as a tech hobby. No computers, phones, video games (for the most part), RC vehicles, to occupy that vacancy in the 70's and prior to that.

70's were fucking horrible, no doubt. Everything was green and yellow, my parents had a house with dark (army) green kitchen and dining room tile. Green carpet about the same shade. Cars were shit and way underpowered.

Star wars was revolutionary as far as toys go.

We played the fuck out of some boardgames, too. Especially monopoly.

Saturday morning cartoons were pretty banging. Especially waiting for Looney tunes at the end of the day. Some Saturdays you'd get Mid atlantic wrestling, or maybe a Godzilla/Monster movie around 1 in the afternoon. But mostly shitty sports.

Sundays sucked balls. Everything was closed (blue laws). Religious shit all morning on TV, sucky sports all afternoon, and only 4 channels at best to chose from, because PBS was playing some retarded shit on Sundays.

yeah but i nostalgia hard on that 70's style. 100% spot on about everything else.

Oh god. the 70's color scheme. Avocado Green, Yellow and Burnt Orange. But mostly that ugly fucking Avocado green. Every 3rd jacket or pants were corduroy.

And 4 or maybe 5 channels. The Big 3, the weird UHF station that played whatever public domain shit it could get its hands on and then maybe a weird church channel. We could get PBS but it was always some boring as shit nature documentary, classical music or some multicultural show hosted by a black chick with a brown dress and an afro

We lived near Chicago, so we didn't have the blue laws, but yeah, it was sports (older brothers were WAY too into it, would scream at the TV), or church shit. And it was before the hilarious shows like Robert Tilton or the other televangelists, so it was always some preachy old fuck.

I have a reoccurring nightmare that I wake up and it's 1976. Just dickheads with long frizzy hair, jean jackets, orange cars and moustaches that don't quite come in with that gap in the middle. And it's nothing but Foghat over and fucking over again. I wake up in a cold sweat.

Though I'm loathe to do so because of Sup Forums, here's a memory: My dad drag raced the 66 Chevelle in this pic with a 427 and a 4 speed (it was bought of a guy who must have gotten it stolen as the serials were ground off) in the 70's. It was his last drag car, he had a laundry list of supercars (now musclecars) prior to that.

Those cars had a certain smell to them and can take you back in a heartbeat.

Everyone of that age remembers dimmer switches on the floorboard.

Another fun fact: His friend owned the Camaro in the background. To get the fish scale look they used a beer can (or any canned drink), spraying at the front edge to achieve the look.

I'm from the not too deep south, but I distinctly remember stores being closed and later many counties not selling beer on Sundays.

What happened here is not unlike what happened in the world.

Indigenous population was wiped out by colonists

It's still like that. I was at a client for 3 weeks in Atlanta. There was a store about 2 block from the hotel, thought i'd pick up some beers and watch a movie or two.

The lady at the register looked at me like I was insane and explained that I couldn't buy beer. I told her it was okay, I don't believe in god. It didn't sway her.

I know up until the recent past Tennessee had a shitload of dry counties.

Whoever heard of such a thing?

you cant /thread your own post dipshit

dis now

I'm seeing Sup Forums cutting down the white pride thread

I was in murfeesboro tn a couple years ago. I had to go to a high school graduation because my girlfriends brother in law's daughter (from another marriage) was graduating HS.

She graduated from Forrest high school. As in Nathan Bedford Forrest, a founding member of the KKK. I looked around. One asian. 2 black kids. Class of about 250 or so. It was pretty funny watching the entire thing.

But I think they were a dry county. I remember we had to go out of the county to get liquor. Also, there was a guy nearby who made moonshine. Like the put-hair-on-your-teeth kind. He came out in a mobility scooter and had about 3 teeth and the biggest pickup truck i've ever seen.

Good god fearin' folk around there.