Ask a who that has an autistic girlfriend anything

Ask a who that has an autistic girlfriend anything.
Pic unrelated

*ask a guy****
fuck me -_-

>] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]1 / 0 / 1 / 5 [Update] [Auto] [Sound] 12
>File: Screenshot_20170806-185737.png (1.41 MB, 1080x1920)
> Anonymous 08/07/17(Mon)15:38:01 No.741351944▶
>Ask a who that has an autistic girlfriend anything.
>Pic unrelated
>>>
> Anonymous 08/07/17(Mon)15:38:57 No.741352010▶
> (OP)
>*ask a guy****
>fuck me -_-
>[Post a Reply][] [Return] [Catalog] [Top] 1 / 0 / 1 / 5 [Update] [Auto] [Sound] 12
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

That sounds terrible. Why?

raviolli

IM COOL GUY

33S autism shows the way 66a

What makes her autistic

she eats her own shit, she rolls pieces of shit between her fingers and makes them into little balls then eats them

She's high functioning, hot as hell and I'm madly inlove with her.

She has Aspergers

what the actual fuck

post pictures of your dick faggot

Seems like you're the autistic one

you piece of shit, why say autism and then state Aspergers when they're very different, ive never seen any fit girls with aspergers as i have it too but im not some delusional fag like most people, i bet shes not fit

fuck off you stupid retarded faggot just because you are an ugly retard doesn't mean she's an ugly retard, you're such a faggot I bet you've never even kissed a girl before you little stupid bitch, you should really consider suicide. RETARD

lol, you seem like a tryharding faggot, im happy i have AS, glad im not like you

Bro, legit didn't mean to cause offense but Aspergers is 100% autism. Just facts man. And I wouldn't be dating her if she wasn't 'fit'.

Where are the pics of your retard gf

Post nudes.

Post her assburger

first post a pic of your dick bro

bro, youre on the internet on Sup Forums acting like a fag, having autism isnt a big deal, nobody can even tell really, maybe thats just me, but people without autism are stupid lol, they dont think anything through, its a massive spectrum that you probably couldnt understand anyways lol

you're funny bro, we should be friends. add me on kik coolguy6994

lol bro thats so true being retard autist is cool man fuck people without autism lol

kek, i hope you have fun trying to annoy people on Sup Forums bro, hasn't worked for me today, but at least you tried

lol thanks bro, i'll get you next time kek, retard power bro

have fun with that low functioning relationship bro kek swag dick slap brooo broski bro

kek brotha have fun with that unswaggy retard ugliness brosquito lol