Nigger's are scared of white people, prove me wrong

nigger's are scared of white people, prove me wrong.
>pro-tip, you can't

every video you ever see of black people "fighting" a white person it's 2 or more vs. 1 white person.
They can't handle it themselves

but in this video, 2 vs 1 black guy, the other white guy didn't even do anything and the nigger got destroyed.

Niggers are scared of whites, they can't take them on 1 on 1 without a handicap.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

Sup Forums has gone too far, not sure if bait or actual autism anymore

Niggers are too stupid to feel fear.

good non-argument, next

fear doesn't depend on intelligence but ok ha, they're scared, they're always travelling in packs out of fear or sneaking up on a drunk dude or something

This happened at my high school lmao. White dude is Tucker Barton from Marshall tx

oh no shit? nigger must have got confident and strayed from his pack, bitch will remember next time

>"damn op's so right"
>"I know, I'll say pol that always shows'em!"
nigger detected, get out of here coon

Of course they are.

loled, thanks

dubs of truth, when blacks get angry they fight
when whites get angry they take over the world

>wow he said nigger
>must be from pol

lurk more faggot

even the blacks know there's no competition, nice

New fag

well nobodies denying it

>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

get on with it mate