Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
If you could give me cancer what kind of cancer would you give me?

Other urls found in this thread:

hematology.org/Patients/Cancers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bloodcancer

What the FUCK!?
What kind of cancer even IS that?

Brain cancer....

hematology.org/Patients/Cancers/

Ugh that's BRUTAL! A friend of mine we'll call cancerbro died of brain cancer. He was in so much pain LOL.

Holy fuck that's like 30 times more brutal than anything I could have thought.
I PRAISE AND THANK GOD FOR HIS MIRACULOUS CREATIONS EVERY DAY.

Cancer of the prick

If you could give me AIDS what kind of AIDS would you give me? I would give you all BUTT AIDS for being MASSIVE FAGGOTS.

Ass cancer, then everyone would know you are a homosexual faggot.

What is the prick? I'm not being stupid I'm just asking

Haha well you have BUTT AIDS so you're more of a homosexual faggot than I am. Atleast my cancer could turn into something cool, like a super-hero.

mouthaidz

Dont know. Thats what lefty said

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!
I have a white-tongue maybe this is the beginning can somebody help me find out? This has me really worried

Whos' lefty? Again I'm not being stupid I'm just wondering. Good "digits" by the way you don't get butt aids but everyone else has it LOL YOU ARE GAY HAHA

feminism... its spreading like wild fire.

Looks like you already have face cancer.

You have white tongue because you're fucking gross and don't brush your teeth well enough. The whiteness is bacteria. Brush your tongue or get a tongue scraper, you disgusting faggot.

Its from a movie you stupid

No please no not feminism I'll die I'll become a cuck

Hey! Rude! I am not stupid! You're stupid for being so stupid. Lefty is a fucking retarded name, anyway.

Well you're a racist

you say im not stupid in every post you make. Well, thats telling me you are stupid.

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read then, stupid! I am much more intelligent than you think (I am really offended by your post saying that I'm stupid, I'm not stupid!)

In the meantime I'm going to turn this into a get thread

Why so offended than? You got something to prove?