Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a girl gamer.

No I'm not fat. No I won't make you a sandwich. No I'm not ugly. No I don't go out with guy gamers, because they're usually socially retarded and ugly. Yes my boyfriend is a bit of a jock, so what? No I won't show you my tits, so don't fucking ask. We are not objects and we are equal to you in every single way.

And finally.

Yes, we do fucking exist, so stop saying otherwise. And we enjoy games (SHOCK HORROR) just as much as men.

wont believe shit

Not even worth tits or gtfo

This is retarded. 1st off that's prolly your dads xbox 360 using his headset. Show us your tits or kindly gtfo

is summer not over?

silly bait, a girl gamer with a shitty headset. Also the rules are tits of gtfo.

Tits or gtfo

I agree with your entire post, except:
>we are equal to you in every single way.
No. "Equal" means "the same". If men were the same as women, the distinction itself would be meaningless and we would have no need for the words "men" and "women". There are obviously differences between those two groups. Equality of the genders is a myth.

Summerfags.

I guess not...

When will you silly boys learn that you can never get with a girl like me? Does it make you mad that I can beat you at all your favorite games, too?

Call people summerfags doesn't make you seem smarter faggot or cooler keep lurkin and maybe you'll learn something

If girl gamers are so equal to guy gamers, why is esports practically all male?

I just wanna see the penis

Ah, Yes...

Bunnyxablaze....

How are you

Nice outdated x360 headset you got there. faggot

using the word lurking docent make you cooler
kys faggot

That Pic of her is nearly 10 years old im pretty sure... lol

I see its bait aha. summerfag here

Who set fire to your tampon bitch?

>your dads xbox 360
Your dad must be pretty young to have been playing Xbox 360