Hey b I cheated on my girlfriend and she found out by going thru my phone...

Hey b I cheated on my girlfriend and she found out by going thru my phone. We tried to stay together but she was really hurt so we broke up. This was 2 months ago do u think I can get her back? We were together for 3 years.

Nope. In those 2 months she realized her pussy gets her attention from a 100 dudes at a moments notice. 2 months is wayy too long. She's probably glad she's single now. Inb4 chad pumps and dumps her ass

with a leash

U think I should have tried sooner?
I personally think I have a chance. I'm not worried about her fucking other dudes I've fucked other girls.

This. Also who cares man they never stay anyway. Fuck her every once in a while as you see her becoming older and more lonely. If she can't have kids she'll get a cat or a small dog.

Doesn't matter now. She gone bro. Find someone else.

I really don't think she wants to hear from you dude. Just let her go.

This is fucking depressing

Anyone cheat and get their girl back?

I don't know. Depends how retarded she is really. If she's dumb as fuck you might get her back.

Regardless, you should kill yourself anyway, just to be sure.

yeah I did. She's one of my fwbs now and it kills me inside. She wanted kids with me, but now she doesn't want kids anymore and has recently gotten a kitten. what a waste. I left so she would have a shot at a family and she threw it away. or maybe I made her that way, I'd rather not think about that.

You're an actual dumbass, kill your self.

How come she's not ur gf now?

Also how did u get her back?

I definitely want to kill myself for what I put this girl thru but I love her and I kno we can be happy.

Find a new bitch. You did the right thing by cheating. Listen to Tom lykis. Find new sluts. One bitch is worth way less than a lifetime of whores. Don't get married and be a faggot. Don't need to be married to have kids

Wow... what a dumb bitch. Why would she stay anywhere near you after you proved to be a lying sack of disloyal shit?

But as my Sup Forumsrethern have already suggest, you should really kill yourself. Don't want those genes spreading.

kek

you're a cheating piece of shit, you won't change
kys

I went on with my life and after fixing myself up, got a small harem of tinder sluts. She contacted me herself after two years. Didn't really have good bf's after me so she went back to the thing that was best. I can tell from the way we have sex, she couldn't be happier. That said I now have a couple girls and finally am content doing my thing while basic biology is taken care of. Idk if I can take her back. I still like her a lot but i'm not going back to relationship status. gaming nights and lots of sex okay, but I'm not planning on becoming a +1 again for every event. also phone calls, standard drama like with any women, jealousy etc etc. idk man. it's usually not good going rumbling trough the trash. it's embarrassing and uncomfortable for all parties involved.

I didn't actually cheat, I just wanted to ramble. we broke up as friends because we had different life goals, kids or no kids

Ya. Mine knew about it too. We had weekends where we'd both go out and fuck other people on the low. I found signs she caught me in lies we would go with each other's stories then get back together after and fuck hard and do nastier things after our play time with hoes was over. You have to ween them into it. Getting back after? Say you just wanna talk then make a move hard jump that bitch they love that

Yes they do. Nothing gets a woman hotter than a man who is strong enough to do the thinking for her. Sweep her away in the moment OP. Then break her heart again and live with it. Who even cares at this point. we're all so lonely and isolated and detached from eachother in the west, anything is better than nothing at all.

Nah you're a garbage human being

Fuck yea bro

I don't wanna give up killing urself is for fags
Giving up is for fags

I just kno people make mistakes and I made a mistake.

I just gotta get her to trust me again