Does he realistically have a chance?

Does he realistically have a chance?

Yes, realistically. It's just highly improbable.

around 1%

it should be a hilarious match though.

No.

Unlike ufc faggotry, boxing actually requires skill.

but my skreet fites

Nice trips ignore the post above mine

not really because of boxing rules, he could just kick him in the face first round for shits and giggles, that would at least put that nigger in his place

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Fake news.
Put gloves on.
Punch punch.

nah, mayweather is gona dance around, hug and just fuck around till 12th round is over and he wins by points

Floyd would probably just eat the kick and then he gets Conor's check as a nice little bonus on top of his own.

i would like to think so but floyd is an OG and too disciplined to do anything stupid to risk his legacy out there.

the best boxers in the world couldn't touch floyd, and conor mcgregor is not even a boxer

this is coming from a person who is an mma fan, mcgregor fan, and not a floyd fan.

its like saying one of the girls olympic gymnasts could go out there and beat serena williams in tennis with 6 months training

wrong, you forgot to wrap your hands up before putting on gloves

right..do you even know how ignorant you sound?

No way. He'll beat the fuck out of McGregor. He dances around real boxers. McGregor will be a punching bag.

Floyd will fuck him up.

Luck of the Irish

Bu..but! Conor said he would beat him in 4 rounds!

Mike Tyson did know his shit back then...

This is the most accurate thing I've ever seen.

mma is a better hobby than drawing shitty internet cartoons, lmao, btw that faggot should learn a thing or two about mma because punching a man's dick is not even allowed, and u dont see fighters making fun of nerds that draw internet cartoons so wtf is this guys problem

fucking better ive put £120 on him winning

Does someone with zero top level professional boxing only experience have a chance of beating the best defensive fighter in history?

I doubt it. I'd like to see Mayweather get his ass handed to him, but I doubt it.

Yeah, I wish.

Mayweather is the most conservative boxer in the history of the game. He would do nothing to threaten his undefeated record.

He'll do just enough to win. Nothing more.

A yawnfest for sure.

Doesn't matter anyways, he just does it for the money.

Yes and he's gonna win for sure. I tookt out a loan to bet on him. Can't wait quit my job, brother.

Lel.

At least pretend that you're trying to troll.

His legacy of evading taxes and being a massive nigger

you fuck off with your fucking "lel" you sad fucking piece of human garbage, say that shit to me irl and ill fucking snap your spine you shitfucking face, fucking hate when sad nerds like u come at me with your fucking nerd words , get the fuck outta here

>boxing actually requires skill
Yeah, it's so hard even an illiterate nigger can be the best.

=P

XDDD

Is he gonna get his ass kicked no,
is he gonna get any visible marks from the fight, no
is he going to win, no

To sum it up boxing is dead dont waste the effort to put interest in this meme fight

He would be arrested and stripped of his athletic commission license to fight.

Its gonna be an easy win for floyd.

Hes fighting a guy who isn't even undefeated in his own sport thats last loss was to a guy that was 16-11. Not to mention hes had no amateur or professional boxing fights.

Its going to be a boring fight because floyds gonna hop in hop out the whole time.

Get ready for connor fans to start the " floyd ran the whole time!" Or " fight him in the octagon nigger!"

But why would floyd fight him in the octagon? He knows he would get tore up.

After this sideshow is over hopefully connor will defend a fucking title because its unfair for the number two guy to have to wait for the champ to have a match against a retired boxer in a completely different sports organization.

And ftr I dislike both of them, personally I will be glad when its done so we can move on to Canelo v GGG

Yes, he does.

This is why fighting sports are so interesting, there's always a chance for an upset. Everyone can KO everyone else no matter how unlikely it is.

Depends on how corrupt you think boxing is. In a street match McGregor would just kick the shit out of Mayweather, but in boxing their are rules. Mayweather also never accepts a fight he can't win. He only picks fights where he knows he will win, and he makes sure he wins even if it means looking like a pansy (see Mayweather vs Packy)

Exactly. They are both doing it partly because of the huge money they are going to make. Just a show to make ppl happy.

Mayweather wanted to fight pacman in his prime but manny wouldnt agree to the olympic style drug test.

Hmmmmmm I wonder why??????

hehe xD

There's always a chance. It's like a 0.01%, but still a chance.