/asean/

Royal Paragon Hall edition. This thread is safe for work and family friendly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWXYnW2Um68
youtube.com/watch?v=70nxZpblKws&t=254s
youtube.com/watch?v=ME_tV4849NQ&t=29s
youtu.be/WC5FdFlUcl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

newfags get this for unlimited shitposting

is this some shit like ucbrowser or something the indo market is promoting?

That faggot is showing a thing to make those banned lurkers be able to shitpost here.

hmmm
/asean/ with chink-lovers
or
/asean/ with flip politics

nth for a succulent Chinese meal

Worse: /asean/ with those shit and Indog newfags and their shitty politics and memes. But /asean/ is really shitty nowadays and you may not realize the change.

Hello I'm white (pic related), I also have ash-blond hair and blue eyes.

Will I be revered as a god here?

dunno. show your face

>that one thread when ahok lost
After that, senyap gitu. One day for Indo Sup Forums is enough so it's okay.

Boy you are severely underestimating how cancerous Indog netizens are.

m'anlet?

>cancerous netizens
same, well i'm not gonna find out either way because i'll be off the whole day for exams. bye, indobro

why are there always 2 asean threads at the same time? this is why the ASEAN will always be a meme, we can't even have agreements on something so trivial

True, /asean/ is slowly turning into /brit/ or /cum/ in terms of shittyness.

It's always flips starting a second thread

p-please respond

Tu peux trouver des putes qui recevront ta bite en échange de l'argent, mais non, aucune fille ne va baiser volontairement un pusso autistique avec de tétons féminins, même pas en Asie du sud-est.

Doesn't even matter how you look. Just don't be a walmart landwhale and get the attitude then you'd surely grab either a guaranteed gf to a harem or even a sex slave that would only ask for living expenses that's for sure

>even a sex slave that would only ask for living expenses that's for sure
How do you do that?
Asking for a friend.

Test

I see you have a mark on your right shoulder.

I'm drawing in MediBang listening to kyo's l'équilibre full album. I am happy, anons. I hope you're happy too.

youtu.be/hWXYnW2Um68

I just realized this is the first time I was ever happy since years.

At least we didn't have awkward meet-up like brits has.

Welcome indobro, we're pretty much the gentleman on /asean/ i think ??

:) keep it up

Thanks

How do we make /asean/ great again ?

The less indog and flip the better.

Goodnight my asean friends

Remember when /asean/ only consisted by Indog, Malay, Flip, Bakahime of mochi, & occasional S'pore posters?
That's (kinda) good & comfy time. Well, at least better than current state somehow.

LEWD

just be a whitey
k-pop is also a big thing with the uncivilized masses here, so you could probably catch you some sex-slaves

el MatoiANO

>bahasa melayu
>bahasa indonesia
What's the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=70nxZpblKws&t=254s

How do I determine how crowded the windows in the red oval should be? Since I'm looking down, they should look more crowded as they go down. I just went by my feelings and they don't look right. They are too crowded.

I learned how. Dismiss this question.

>manages to unite to create one super state
>get devastated in two wars
>get occupied by foreign powers for nearly half a century
>get forced into a currency and economic union by your neighbours, so you don't outshine them
>still end up being the beating heart of the union
>does as much trade as China which is 20x its size
>manages to avoid the negatives of the social welfare state and amazing economic growth, by importing the best and the young of Europe into their country to pay for the older generation
>while others in Japan and Russia are getting crushed by their burden of the elderly
How do we even replicate German greatness in SEA?

youtube.com/watch?v=ME_tV4849NQ&t=29s

>mfw no power since fucking 4 a.m
>mfw final exams in 5 hours
>mfw it'll take 2 hours for the TNB guys to fix the problem
>mfw all my notes/crams/textbooks are saved electronically on my PC that is currently unpowered

fuck this gay earth

Google Drive. Have you been living in a cave, may I ask?

I don't use the jewgle botnet, user.
A shame my UPS failed, but there's that.

Schizophrenic brit user
I think the voice is that of your tainted subconscious.
I don't hear voices, but I used to have a tic symptom. I'd say "kill yourself" as if coughing. Then it turned to "kill" and that was scary. When I was Canada it was "what am I doing here". I'm taking a year off and I'm having enough rest and reflected on myself and looked into my mind and figured out that many things that happened in my life were not my fault after all. So I don't have to kill myself, or kill anyone. You should not castrate yourself. Human subconscious is stupid but it has control over a lot of our brain. It is because the subconscious is an ancient thing, most animals even the ones like jellyfish have it. But the consciousness that we perceive as our conscious mind is a human novelty. It's a fairly new phenomenon and it lives only on the surface of the brain. But we think it's significant because it's what we perceive as ourselves. Anyway, don't let the subconscious win. Cleanse it. I'm telling you this sincerely before I go to bed at 6:33 AM. And remember God works in mysterious ways. He does not talk directly to you. He talks to you with symbols and through your intuition. That voice talking directly to you is Satan. Of course it will say it's God. Satan is skillful at deceiving. That is well documented. Just because it says it's God, doesn't meant it is.

Dropbox then.

>not having exam revision material in your PC, in Google drive, and in your uni system at the same time
You should have a mindset like me and the Philippine Scouts, always prepared.

Dropbox is also botnet senpai, I should host my own offsite server one day.

Point taken UKbro, I'll make sure this farce never happens to me again in the future.

He wears tinfoil hat. He does not use cloud because he paranoid.
But it is true that Google employees snoop on your Google drive content. I have first-hand proof.

Been watching suicide videos on LiveLeak for 2 hours lads

And I think the Brit was lying about being schizophrenic. He might have been manipulating me. Well nothing new for me as an INFP if that could be the case. No one's hurt, so it's okay.

My heart hurts as if a giant spider is squeezing it with its legs.

>muh privacy
lmao enjoy failing your final

I haven't been able to sleep properly for 2 years. I stay up until my brain gives in. Then I switch off and sleep for 3-4 hours then wake up. I think my heart arteries are compromised. It'd be nice if I have a heart attack while in sleep.

The woman said "my children hates me" then pulled the trigger. Don't hate your moms, anons.

Don't reply to my rants. I just have nowhere to express my thoughts. I don't expect you to reply. And I will not kill myself. My ADHD hyperfocus has been fixated on drawing. This will keep me going unless my heart gives in. Good day to you all. I'll go to sleep now. See you in evening

Should I go to Philipines, Malaysia or Thailand to get a girlfriend?

if you're ehite, you can go anywhere bby

heh

youtu.be/WC5FdFlUcl0

;^)

doesn't work on spidol
still can't post

Ah you are that horny artist, nice, it's seem you understand the perspective little bit from the last time I saw your drawing. Be careful dont become paralysis by analysis, the most important in drawing is the composition. Since I rarely go to /asean/ now, If you need help or advice send me a message here [email protected] , same like you I also want to be a comic artist, it will be nice to help each other out

SEMANGAT PAGI

PAGI!!PAGI!!PAGI!!!!

>not using onedrive
Your loss m8.

Fuck you, I'll pass just to piss you off :^)

Go to Malaysia. They got awesome girls there.

Wage up slaves!

in class rn and bored af

G'morning guys

send pics of qt grills

Strip yourself you whore

O/////O

Where in /asean/ can you find girls like this?

M`sia

Bored

STOP POSTING EAST ASIAN GIRLS, WRONG GENERAL

Malaysia, it's truly asia

I just snuck into malaysia from the airport yesterday will text later

Oh yeah you little slut

dont tease me u////u

Isn't it a bit too early?

There is always a first time for everything

I bet you also steal the things that you buy user.

>///

Don't be so shy my love

Just left the class a minute ago. Now in cafeteria

Have you ever shit so hard, your anus bleed?

PLDT Home 1299 is the cheapest

pldthome.com/fibr

>OP pic is Thailand
>no one is talking about Thailand
Why?

Also, what happened to the other thread?

Bruneianon, you here? In the expressway right now, the sultan's convoy just passed by.

Ask him whether he is a fan of Mami Kawada or not.

Shit's not available in my area yet. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why?
Not a lot of Thai post here, unfortunately.

>Also, what happened to the other thread?
Archived?

autism

What's the catch with 1899? The price and speed compared to 1699 sounds too fucking good to be true.

To asean guys out there, how do you deal with foreign men being able to pick up any girl in your country? I'm a Filipino-Canadian, probably the least desirable race in terms of males out there. I have several female Filipino cousins living here and they all date white guys. They've told me personally that they prefer white guys. How can you beat the competition?

It got deleted by someone who does it for free to be exact.

:/
then.. pldthome.com/dsl

Last Paper!