Hol up

Hol up
>"scrambles" away from an obese nigger
So you be sayin
>Get's 30 seconds in the pocket
We was some finna
>Chucks it up with virtually no hope only to be saved by his elite receiving corp
Now hol up now
>Sucks a cock
We wuz sum finna
>Gets DPI for 8th time that game, but still loses 99% of games where they are down even a single point in the 4th
We wuz elite QBs and shieeeet?

>elite receiving corp
What did he mean by this?

Name 3 better receiving corps in the league right now. Pro tip, you can't even name 1 faggot

Patriots, Falcons, Raiders, Giants

That was easy.

>Patriots
Fucking lmao
>Giants
OBJ and a rookie, and OBJ is a meme
>Raiders
Crabtree didn't do shit this year, It's Cooper and literally whos.
>Falcons
Comparable, and probably a slight edge.

No response faggot?

Steelers
Broncos
Raiders
Jaguars
Colts
Texans
Falcons
Redskins
Saints

Pick the top 3 out of Atlanta, Denver, Oakland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh and Washington. Those are all as good or better. Rodgers has Jordy, Cobb (declining), Adams and Montgomery, with Cook as a catching TE. Not that good

Not that guy, but
>Steelers
Literally AB and a bunch of scrubs, and AB seems to shit the bed on big games.
>Broncos
Is Thomas even that good anymore? I guess Sanders is ok.
>Raiders
Yes
>Jaguars
Would like to wait until they have a decent QB and not someone who pad his stats in the 4th quarter.
>Colts
TY Hilton and?
>Texans
Hopkins and?
>Falcons
Yes
>Redskins
All reliable, I would say yes.
>Saints
Yes, but then again, Drew Brees can make anyone look good.

Packers WR corps isn't that good desu, but it is probably better than half of the league.

Crab led the team in TDs rec

>Giants
lmao. Giants receivers are bottom 10 in the league. Literally OBJ and a bunch of scrubs

The Packers offense live and dies by big plays, maybe they should try some dink and dunk sometimes

Yeah and Blount led the league in Rushing TDs, doesn't mean he's good.

That's idiotic Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and DeVante Adams shit on any other top 3 WR in the league.

Raiders are good but only have Cooper and Crabtree. Even IF Cooper is better than Jordy, Crabtree isn't any better than either Cobb OR Adams.

Steelers have Brown who is better than Nelson but both of their next guys up aren't as good as Cobb or Adams.

>Redskins
You're joking right? Jackson isn't in the same realm as Nelson and Pierre Garcon is 100 years old and far below GB's 2 and 3.

Falcons and Giants have the 2nd and 3rd best WRs in football but after that their guys don't match Cobb and Adams.

Saints have scrubs that occasionally look good because they have a legit top 5 all time QB throwing to them.

>Jaguar
In order to be considered great, these WRs need to have some consistency. The Jags top 2 don't have that as they both had major step back seasons.

The Patriots have had a revolving door of receivers since Brady came in the league, a bunch of which have looked great playing with Brady. But if you think Edleman, Amendola and Hogan with any other team would measure up to Nelson, Cobb and Adams you're crazy.

Rodgers has been blessed with a trio of talented receivers he can't do anything with. Rodgers isn't a star maker like Brady or Manning.

>Steelers have Brown who is better than Nelson but both of their next guys up aren't as good as Cobb or Adams.
You are retarded. Bryant is better than Adams and Cobb is past it.
Wheaton, Coates and Eli Rogers are easily better than Cobb, Allison and whoever is the fifth stringer.
And Bell catches passes from the backfield as well.

GB isn't even close to Pittsburgh. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

>Wheaton, Coates and Eli Rogers are easily better than Cobb, Allison and whoever is the fifth stringer.
Wheaton did not play this season and Coates is legit one of the worst WRs in the league.

in a thread of moronic posts, you've just surpassed them all. congrats.

Crabtree had a better year than Cobb, and the Saints WR trio had a better year than the Packers trio.

Every Steelers WR not named Brown is trash, they literally benefit from Ben's ability to buy time, Oline excellent job at protecting Ben and the fact the Bell is in the backfield.

Washington has 6 great receivers with Reed, Garcon, Jackson, Crowder, and Davis
I'm sorry but there's no way GB is better. That's reflected by the overall passing rank of #2 the Redskins had last year

>Coates is easily better than Cobb
The audacity of this nigger

I'll admit Washington has a good receiving Corp, but I don't think people give Kirk enough credit, and I don't think any other teams receivers besides Atlanta, cause julio is just insane, and Washington even come close really

Do you honestly believe that if the Packers and Redskins switched WR corps the Packers would have had the honor of losing to the Pats in the Superbowl? That's what's holding Rodgers back?

The Saints WRs will have better years because Drew Brees is a legit all time great QB and Rodgers is a pretender. If you think Brees wouldn't rather have the athleticism of Green Bay's top 3 you're nuts.

By far the most delusional thread I've read this week.

packers lost to atlanta because their defense cant stop anything

you're seriously a newfag if you think the packers wrs are something special outside of Jordy considering they couldn't beat man to man coverage without him last year.

And cooks is one of the most athletic receivers in the entire nfl, objectively.

>Receivers weren't good with literally Matt Fucking Flynn throwing to them
Shocked desu

>packers lost to atlanta because their defense cant stop anything
And because the offense only scored 21 points, almost all of them coming in garbage time.

yeah i forgot rodgers missed the field goal

i forgot rodgers fumbled the ball inside the goal line

give me a fucking break, rodgers isnt as good as brady but you guys are doing serious mental gymnastics

I'm talking about the Packers overall. Rodgers wasn't bad in that NFCCG (wasn't particularly great either though)

Interesting, kind of like what happened to Brady?

I said he wasnt as good as Brady, can you read?

and Gost missed an XP, not a field goal.

Brady is the Goat, doesn't mean Rodgers isn't good himself.

the patriots defense got the key forced fumble off matt ryan, and shut out the falcons in the fourth quarter, and they werent the ones who threw the pick six, so dont act like Brady didnt get help from his teammates including edleman who made that great catch.

Ghost literally missed an XP, and the Blount had a tragic fumble while the game was still close that lead to Falcons points.

Rodgers and Brady both got the shit kicked out of them by Atlanta to start the game. The difference is Rodgers threw a fit and turned into a little bitch while Brady learned from his mistakes and became untouchable late in the game.

its fucking tom brady, do you really think most qbs could rally from a 25 point defect?

god you're retarded

Brady is the GOAT. there will never be another one what he does is not normal.

Rodgers must have gone to the McNabb school of "lose the NFC Championship game every year"