I would rape the shit out of all three of them. Force two to watch while I went to town on the third...

I would rape the shit out of all three of them. Force two to watch while I went to town on the third, each taking their turn.

they're fantasy horse-kids

and yet i get the feeling they'd laugh at your tiny dick
and the premature ejaculation

I would laugh at them biting off your dick at my request.

I would rape the shit out of them. Literally. Just stick my dick inside their asses and rape them until they lose control of their bowels.

addendum:

two horses ties up in the corner, shaking
the third one under the only lightbulb in the room, strapped down so her pussy is up

OP enters the room, the ponies panic
then OP takes off his pants
>the two ponies in the corner just start laughing uncontrollably through their gags
OP shouts "it's cold in here"

addendum:

they bite off your penis
spit it out into your face
you lay there bleeding out

they laugh at your pain

well then
the story goes on

the shouting just makes the gagged lonies laugh even harder
in a fit of impotent rage, OP shoves his dicklet into the third pony
expecting a sharp pain, the pony braces
>but feels nothing
zhe pony relaxes while she's confused why somebody would tie her up to dry-hump her
after a mere four strokes, ahe feels sone liquid inside her, which immediately runs down her leg
the pony just can't comprehend what just happened; after all she felt no penetration

I came, thanks.

after being kidnapped by an overweight idiot, habing a blackout and then waking up unable to move, a lot of tension had built up
and at that moment when "it" was over, with two of her friends laughing hysterically and a fat manlet with a seemingly microscopic dick standing behind her, panting, she just can't help but burst out laughing

i find your story difficult to masturbate to

you are a shitty writer
and i hope someone murders you with a copy of Encyclopedia Brown stories

fuck you and your religious bullshit
god is dead
i was there
at the funeral

i know i'm a shitty writer
and i couldn't care less about your masturbation
or this thread, for that matter

i just wanted to make fun of OPs shitty fantasies

rape all three of them
then murder all three
no witnesses
no voices
no consequences

throw their bodies into a ditch somewhere
make it look like they were hit by a car

well
i am sorry to say
but you suck at it

please kill yourself for the betterment of all mankind.

angry at how the situation had panned out - not a night of sexual torture, but rather a minute of complete humiliation - OP stomps over to the two tied up and gagged ponies
his flaccid dick already retreated into his body, he looks like a fat, hairy female now

nah

fat, hairy females are all you can get, you loser.

Select all images with my middle finger

you.
really.
should.
kill.
yourself.
it.
would.
be.
for.
the.
best.
of.
everyone.
around.
you.
no.
one.
likes.
you.

you know the best part about it?
i thrive on the knowledge that it took me minutes to make a complete stranger, somewhere in this world, pissed off

you might have forgotten me tomorrow, but today i made your day shittier
and i love that

>hi op, wanna hang out with us?
n no th thanks.

Then OP crys at home all alone.

>it took me minutes to make a complete stranger, somewhere in this world, pissed off

given your dumbass posts, i think you probably can piss off more people than that around you, and in seconds, not just mere minutes

reach for the skies, my asshole friend. reach for the skies.

that actually inspired me

i shall start taking up trolling once more
the years of mere lurking became stale anyway

Why bother hiding the bodies? Nobody is going to miss three jizz-covered cardboard cutouts of fictional childrens' cartoon characters

kek

I would rape them so many times that the earth itself would quake from the shock

It's not rape if they were never sentient, sapient or even alive. You go ahead, buddy, but you can't call it rape- leave that for something that could actually struggle.

>Sweetie Belle drenched her fur with her sweet filly juices as she watched scootaloo viciously eat appleblooms hot dripping horse cunt, the screams of her ecstasy echoing throughout the barn

Go on

>It's not rape if they were never sentient, sapient or even alive.

they wouldn't be alive after i finished them
can't have the little bitches running to their sisters crying about being raped, after all.

i would give them a cutie mark in the shape of their own skulls bashed in

>crying

can't you remember that they were laughing hysterically?

>can't you remember that they were laughing hysterically?

can't you remember they bit off your cock and you are laying on the floor bleeding to death

Fictional characters... Do you know what fiction is, buddy? Or do I need to get the colourful diagrams out again? Oh no, wait- if I make the diagrams too bright and colourful, you'll probably just try to fuck them.

>still raging
do you really want me to continue my shitty story?

>do you really want me to continue my shitty story?

no.
i want you to find the nearest sharp object and make friends with it and your liver.

EVER HEARD OF /MLP BITCH?

I like your shitty story, at least it's more realistic than OPs

Sure have! You should go there... and stay there. Amongst your own sad, delusional people.

i have no doubt that posters of Sup Forums would rape a horse. none. zilch. zero. in fact i have no doubt somewhere out there is a traumatized mare shaking in fear and confusion

That still implies that a horse could give or remove consent if given the opportunity. Beastiality is animal abuse, but it is still not rape. There are no horse therapists, there is no horse marriage, there are no horse third-dates. Nobody is raping horses here.

>Nobody is raping horses here.

sex with an animal is going to be rape.
it is nonconsensual

you are a sick fuck

Look it up. Rape is strictly person-on-person, implying human. I never said it was okay, but it is technically animal abuse, not rape. OP's fantasy is impossible no matter how he stretches it.

>Look it up. Rape is strictly person-on-person, implying human. I never said it was okay, but it is technically animal abuse, not rape. OP's fantasy is impossible no matter how he stretches it.

it's rape
the animal can not consent
to imply it as only human is speciest

Also, rape can be a kind of herb, similar to mustard... but I doubt OP is idealising the idea of covering tiny comic horses in condiments. Unless he's into that?

>covering tiny comic horses in condiments.

goddamn, that sounds hot.

The idea of giving or not giving consent revolves around the understanding of the concept of consent itself. Anything that is not capable of understanding consent can never give it, so it is always considered a crime. Still not rape though. A horse does not know what consent is. It is not okay to have sex with a horse. Still not rape. It is legally an entirely different crime. You can personify a thing all you like in your own mind, it doesn't make it a person; it just makes you delusional.

>but I doubt OP is idealising the idea of covering tiny comic horses in condiments. Unless he's into that?

would that include the little sauce packets from taco bell? or just the ketchup and mustard ones from say mcdonalds? what about if you bought some relish or mayonnaise?

>covering tiny comic horses in condiments

I'd like to cover Rainbow Dash in my own homemade mayonnaise, if you know what i meant.

wink wink nudge nudge say no more

Well that would seem much easier. Better variety, too! There's not much sense in going to to the shop to buy a whole jar of sexy-horse-spread, I mean, you'd get tired of it eventually. May as well go for a small selection!

Excellent idea! Do you use lemon juice in your recipe? I find it gives a better flavour than the stuff you buy in jars.