+1

hard and fast. face down ass up

i would ape the shit out of her ass

Honestly, yes

fuckkk keep going

moaaar !

agreed

cant decide until i see her completely naked

Yeah, I'd bend her over the bathroom sink, pull her panties down to her knees fuck her senselessly until she's covering her own mouth so she doesn't wake up her parents, then I would cum balls deep in her pussy and let my dick just sit inside of her for a while. Then I'd make sure she doesn't clean up before she pulls her panties up. That way she can finish the rest of her day with me leaking out of her.

+1

Moar dude. Keep going she looks slutty

Moar

undress! whore!

I would lifter her dress up to her waist and bend her over, stroking her thighs and mound under her panties. Once the wetness starts to soak through, I'd pull them half way down her thighs and slowly sink my dick a couple of times in her wet hole. As she moans and relaxes into the fuck, I'll grip her arms behind her - hard - with one of my hands , and use my other hand to quickly move my dick to her ass, where I will mercilessly plow her balls deep and smack her buttcheeks until she cries. Finally I will be able to cum deep up her butt and as she slides off and collapses on the floor, I'll spit on her.

OP is a faggot

She looks like she smells bad and her mouth taste like spoiled potato salad

So uh...
Yeah probably

OP, why did you stop? are you ever going to deliver?