Michelle Carter

Michelle Carter

Villain or Angel?
Criminal or Victim?

Personally, I think her loser bf would have offed himself anyway, she tried to help him for a while and eventually, she got sick of his fake suicide threats and told him to get it over with. I feel sorry for the poor girl, does anyone know how to write to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1Q738UEsQ
google.ch/search?tbm=isch&q=elliot rodgers&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6q_f14cXVAhVFmBoKHUzpAakQvwUIcCgA&biw=1680&bih=871&dpr=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

she a 10/10, she can do no wrong

Victim. The guy was trying to get her to kill herself with him. If he had found some other girl he might have gotten her to do it so it's a good thing he's dead. Don't see how anything bad happened except to her, guy died like he always wanted, and it's good for everyone else since he can't prey on anymore young girls. Only bad thing is she has to spend over a year in jail assuming she loses the appeal.

She looks like she'd give great head

not 10/10 but agree with this idea

Got more?

She got what she deserved. Not more, not less.

sage

she should be burned at a stake.

She's got the brows of evil.

Ugly soulless cunt. Deserves to die, at the very least she deserves to be raped.

spoiled white bitch that wanted attention.
guess what. she got it.

bonus: she actually requested the ashes of her victim be sent to her.

Her head looks like an octahedron

If that pussy was so mentally weak that he could be simply talked into killing himself then he 100% deserved to die. She just convinced him to do what natural selection should have already done and doesn't deserve any punishment

she did nothing wrong
she is blameless that her faggot bf killed himself

>Being this desperate for female attention
How does it feel to defend a narcissist?

I really think everyone overreacted. If I told someone to kill themselves I shouldn't get a sentence for it. She tried to help him and got fed up with his nonsense. He wasn't her responsibility, she didn't kill him. He killed himself.

Same fag using proxies. If she wasn't on the phone with him making sure he died she would have gotten away with it. The law states you have to notify police of someone dying or dead.

Belongs in this list

She is the new queen of Sup Forums

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeer shitposting.

No it doesn't. If that was true how come those guys who watched that guy drown and didn't call the police didn't get any jail time?

angel victim

Have you considered that you should stay in your trap-worshipping boy pucci threads?

You really think four retards on Sup Forums having similar opinions on something is less likely than someone using a proxy to pretend not to samefag? Or were you just pretending to be retarded?

She is what happens when you mix Arya and Sansa and Tyrion Lannister gets pregnat with a babby.

great titties

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1Q738UEsQ

she looks like cara delavingnes ugly retarded sister

the only sympathy she'll get on here is neckbeards. not even trying to be edgy, im not posting this to say "she deserves the death penalty" or any shit like that, but cmon. ur asking if she deserves sympathy for pushing a guy to commit suicide? whether or not youre going to bring up the argument "rofl he was gonna do it anyway" or any shit like that, if she was tired of his shit she could have just ignored his ass instead of sending over 100 texts telling him to kms

tbh, my sense is that she deserves sympathy more than a retard like you who, half-informed, merely parrots the msm narrative to get your undies in a knot over cyberbullying

did you even read the text? lmao kys next

She like a generic Cara Delevigne, and she should have gotten at least ten years.

damn you must be such a swaglord.
>le ebil mainstream media is poisoning the water hole xD

stop trying to act like you're some wokefag who knows whats "really" going on in the world

nigga

she literally convinced him to an hero lol

No need to get your jimmies rustled. If you want to parrot Nancy Grace, be my guest.

wrong

do some research

Should be imprisioned for those eyebrows.

She's too ugly.

I did. You didn't.
She's not the trap you want, I get it.

Not the pumpkinhead I want.

scared of a girl with brains, eh?

>Not involuntary.
>Not manslaughter.

Amanda Knox came out in support.
Remember Amanda?

Another railroaded cutie I would love to rail
That would be a threesome for the ages

Both should have killed themselves.

Florida doesn't have the same law but teens rarely get jail time but they did get in trouble.
I think you're mad for getting called out. It's very common when shilling retarded shit like this. Or were you only pretending to be retarded friend?

Bruh, she didn't tell him to kill himself. She spent multiple weeks making him feel useless and even told him to continue killing himself when he wanted to stop committing suicide. That's a bit different than going on Sup Forums and telling a random fuck "LOLOLOLOL KILL YOURSELF" because you can't win an argument.

That was what her psycho boyfriend was going for: he wanted her to kill herself too.
His corpse should be exhumed and he should be tried for encouraging a fragile girl to kill herself.

another sheep has bleated

the truth: he spent months wearing her down, convincing her that he would only ever find peace in death

lol sure, if you don't like this five head looking inbred you must clearly like traps.

There was no law saying she had to tell anyone about him dying. And she was a teen as well.

She wanted him to kill himself so people would feel bad for her. That's it. That's all she wanted. Guess she got the attention she wanted.

My god you have very low standards. This bitch is a dime a dozen quality.

I think it is clear why women generally are repelled by you.

I'm open to accepting that you're more completely homosexual
she is a solid 9

if you can't read, I can't help you

Wrong retard, if you knew anything about the case, instead of the media just repeating what the prosecution said in an attempt to vilify her, then you'd know she told him to kill himself because he spent months convincing her it was the only way he'd be happy. And that she texted her friend "I couldn't have him go on living how he was living anymore".

Her head looks like elliot rogers
>google.ch/search?tbm=isch&q=elliot rodgers&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6q_f14cXVAhVFmBoKHUzpAakQvwUIcCgA&biw=1680&bih=871&dpr=1

She's ugly as a motherfucker. Throw it down a well.

an attempt was made

>Personally, I think her loser bf would have offed himself anyway,
Yes, eventually
>she tried to help him for a while and eventually, she got sick of his fake suicide threats and told him to get it over with.
this is where she went wrong, rather than help him get over his depression or just leaving him, she basically encouraged him to commit suicide (to the point she would ask him 'when are you going to do it?' and ' you told me you would do it'). That is the reason why she is in jail.

Her eyebrows are bigger than your dick, calm down over there.

why is this kids mental health her responsibility?

this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of.

I'm depressed, I work in a call center, people tell me over the phone to kill myself multiple times a day. what the fuck is the difference? would they go to jail if I did?

am I surprised that you're interested in dicks? no, no I am not

Fucking look at her. She looks like a damn alien.

same, very true

You can't just make someone get over their depression, but she did tell him to get help and he refused. Also she's not in jail yet, she won't be going until her appeal is over assuming she loses the appeal.

and why, when she was diagnosed with bulimia and anorexia, and on meds, was she supposed to be caring for him, while he, older and a veteran of past suicide attempts, was asking her to do a Romeo and Juliet?

Maybe if you live on Planet Homo

Your world must be filled with a lot of 10/10s if you consider her a 9.

She made him an hero.
What the fuck kind of question is that you inbred.

Remember, I am limiting my rankings to actual women, not traps and gay boys

>She made him an hero
Rather, he tried to an hero before he ever met her, tried to talk her into killing herself, and spent months convincing her that suicide was his only option

she doesn't deserve prison at all

You just like ugly girls.

She is hot I wanna put my pinis in het vegene

Villain, she got him to kill himself so she could play the role of "grieving girlfriend". She wanted the attention and nothing more, her "mental problems" were just a prototype of what all these girls in 2017 are doing, talking about how they're "depressed" and shit. She was just stupid enough to take it too far. Rest In Piss bitch. Also, her boyfriend was a little bitchboi for actually doing it.

i fallen for her, but she's far from a 10
>tfw no qt3.14 waifu to bully you to kys