Characters that did nothing wrong

Characters that did nothing wrong.

>he says while being on a foreign planet only to cash in a paycheck for some name-less corporation using their "interstellar travel" for commercial gain

2deep4me

Stephen Lang is the good guy in whatever he does.

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Look at this. We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you choose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now, I have no people. My soul—that is what you have taken from me!

Wrong
Super wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

You guys are really bad at this.

Is that guy's back supposed to look like the American flag?

He should of just ruled over the humans instead of terror-forming the planet. Superman 2 Zod made more sense than this version.

Sired a dirty half-breed

>Literal manslut who murdered all of his friends because MUH DREAM

when money rules, commercial gain is progress. There's about a million technologies we could be using right now if the bill for developing them wasn't so high

he's the fucking president goddamn right it is

Of course he is the president of The United States of America.

He did a lot wrong, the entire premise is wrong.
Instead of hidding like invaders they should have presented themselves to the ayys as what they were an incredibly advanced race needing help.

>he thinks that having candy crush on his phone is somehow "more advanced" than enjoying pristine nature

This is why the West is collapsing.

>na'vi mate with their hairplugs
>they stick their hairplugs into animals
Wiping them all out would be doing them a favour

Huh. Well I guess their design was successful because I had no idea who that was when I typed that post.

>Humans stick their genitals into animals
>Humans stick dildos and other objects into their genitals
Wiping them all out would be doing them a favour

Not all humans are your mom

>Hes unironically suggesting my mother has a dick and a vagina

My mom isnt your boyfriend.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKING QUEER ZYIAL IS PERFECT REEEEEE

>having intelligence
>doing absolutely nothing with it

Ever heard the parable of the talents, m8?
Humanity figured out why that shit was unworthy of us literally millennia ago

my boyfriend is your mom

the circle is complete

>Had Orbital capability
>instead used Tear gas to disperse non combatants before engaging at short distance to ensure as little collateral damage as possible
>Launched a ground assault instead of carpet bombing the fuck out of them

Literally nothing wrong.

Yeah I don't really understand how people think Griffith was right, probably just memeing

Pathetic.

Incredible!

Mother fucker did one thing wrong, he wouldnt be friends with guts. He was too busy trying to score with some princess and it cost him everything.

Magneto

satan

They did that though, they even gave the ayys a school and offered to trade for the difficultoobtainium.

Terrorist

Literally did nothing wrong

This is fanfic

who?

still an asshole though

>DUDE PLEASURE LMAO just open the box
>alright
>wait a second, who are these hackers from 90's
>OH SHIT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

not everyone who purposedly open the box deserved to be raped by chains

The guy lived purely to torture people. Explain to me how anything he's done is alright

He fucking blew the whole attack. He lost all the valuable resources and was driven out by a less technologically advanced enemy. Back on earth it's 128 degrees and there is no power to run the futuristic AC units because of him.