Does size really matter?

Does size really matter?

Yes, I have a 6" package and I still have trouble keeping it in.
The legs keep you from entering fully in a lot of positions, and especially when the girl is too short so you have to make really weird poses to use her face and puss at once.

hes talking about rocks

Also, sex is not the best thing in the world.
It's mediocre when you're smart and have found many other things in life with so much more pleasure in achievement.

you just aint gettin any

it changes how sex goes, but ultimately no. in the long run having a good & interesting personality is by far the most important thing

Had it yesterday and was disappointed because I didn't love the girl.
Sex without love is like eating cookiedough, it tastes right but you'll never be satisfied.

FUUCK

in order for it to be considered a rock or boulder it would need to be unattached from anything and not embedded into the ground.

what is going on here? Are we discussing what constitutes a rock? Or having a conversation with Dr. Ruth

user is right. Fuck your boulder - thats an outcropping.

what the fuck is this bullshit???
the entire earth is made of rocks

From a geolocial persepctive this is definitely a boulder: "In geology, a boulder is a rock fragment with size greater than 25.6 centimetres (10.1 in) in diameter."

size doesn't matter when you don't have sex at all

have you not tried heroin?

Liquid rocks

Then what is the difference between a rock and a stone, or a boulder and a big piece of granite.

I think you will find that is an Erratic.

Yes it does. A big rock is a boulder, a small rock is a pebble, and a rock is just a rock.

It could also be a giant diamond with just a little granite around it, who knows what it hides inside.

So much this.

That chunk doesn't belong there - it was dragge din by glaciers.

Or aliens.

Captcha: look snowden

The entire earth is made of rock, not rocks.

Technically you don't get a rock.
You get a stone, pebble, boulder made of rock.

The boulder in OPs pick clearly isn't a piece of bed rock sticking out of the ground that way.
"Stone" is just another word for "rock" which is a collection word that summarizes loose pieces of rock types.

See the attached image for a nifty chart that is applied in Geology

may I call you Roger Michael Rockfeller Aztzecteck?

only right one

Yes but only if you are gay.

/thread

I weight seven stone, I think it's less than seven of those.

damn your big nibba

It's not a boulder... It's a rock! A big, beautiful rock. The pioneers used to ride these babies for miles.

Yes it does
A small rock is good for many things and can be used for handheld slingshots unlike boulders, unless you are a jætte or a mountain troll, but trolls don't use slingshots because they are stupid and usually stay away from humans unless they steal stuff, fortunately there are only hill trolls where I live, and they only steal my potatoes and livestock.

Boulders are good as siege weapons or can be used to make a nice wall to keep out them fucking trolls and muslims that stray from the capital city.

You don't need boulders to keep out Swedish cucks though, you only need a sturdy stick.

+1

Agreed, I do hema, and winning a hard thought fight, nothing beats that kick

HEMA is godtier but when mixed with stav and glima then it is best