My friend and her husband would like advice on how to have anal sex

My friend and her husband would like advice on how to have anal sex

tell them to put the dick in the ass

step 1: stick the peepee in the poopoo
step 2: pee

I would be give a live demo

Use lube. Use lube. Use lube.

we need a better pic of her holes to really give you the best advice possible

1. It shouldn't hurt. This is where lube comes in. It should basically just feel like you might need to poop. You don't! (I hope you don't.) "Relax your muscles, and breathe," advises Dr. Emily. "Use a lot of water-based lubricant."

2. Start small. The whole point of anal play is to keep it simple before working your way up. "To prepare a bottom for sex play, start with fingers, tongue, or a very small sex toy designed for butt play," says clinical sexologoist Dr. Nancy Sutton Pierce. "An option is to purchase a Butt Plug Kit that uses several plugs, of graduating sizes, just for this training."

3. The person doing it should err on the shallow side. Everything that goes in should be "just the tip." The nerve endings you're trying to stimulate are in the anus — hence the moniker "rimming" — and not all the way up there, which is generally the painful part and also the part that makes you feel like you need to take a huge dump. Imagine it like a basketball hoop, and the ball should just be rolling around the rim of the basket, not actually making the basket. Does that help? I know nothing about basketball.

I've done my part. now show tits

use warming lube, trust me

Dude. So much effort. Why?

yes first google search result took too much effort. hope this thread gets better soon

The dick should be balls deep in there, faggot

Everything there is right apart from the "just the tip", why would you use only the tip?

don't you always have to start with the tip anyways before you get all the way in

And don't pull out those anal beads like you'd start a chain saw.

You can't just ask people if their penis is attached to the body in the right order.

Here is another look just for fun.

that ass looks like it was built to be fucked

Your post implied pleasure only comes from the entrance which isn't true at all. You aren't pulling these "facts" from Cosmo are you?

The BEST lube ..IN THE UNIVERSE....is ALBOLENE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dubs should earn you another pic shouldn't it?

no that ass looks awful you fucking neck beard

really looks firm and round to me

of course. I said I posted the 1st thing that came up

Get a load of this guy

maybe we need another to judge this? OP care to share. for science

OP 3 questions

1) is this for you or a friend
2) where did the pics of your friend come from
3) do you have more pics for all the advice you got here

anything else you need to know

I want to see the face of the slut I've been fapping to

bump for this

This and practice with dildos beforehand.

Because it isn't fun or pleasurable if you go from zero experience straight to dick.

Well it is actually my friend, not me.
She asked me and I said, I don't know so I asked all of you. I figured some of you would have an clue.
She is a blond, if that helps. But I don't know if I should show you a picture of her face. She sent me the two pictures because she is a showoff and wanted me to use them here. But, I don't know that she would want me to go beyond that.

if she's willing to show her ass and pussy she's willing to show her face

one more bump for pic. I'll take something full body with face blurred if it helps to get something

I'll play too.

I suggest starting with fingers and lube. moving to toys and then going for it

makes sense for them to turn to the experts for these sorts of things. So the number one rule is to use a lot of lube. I assume a lot of people have said this but lube is essential.

furthermore it is good if the sphincter is relaxed beforehand. Some wine, some poppers, whatever it takes to loosen up that sphincter.

third, make sure that the strap on she uses is one of quality, with firm straps around the buttocks. The ones which looks like a leather thong with a dildo strapped on are likely to break during the pegging. Always invest in quality.

Wish your friend and her husband luck in their future adventures

good tips. her husband will love it