You don't actually believe he has this countries best interest at heart, do you?

You don't actually believe he has this countries best interest at heart, do you?

I'm not saying Clinton would have been better.

Actually she would have. The world wouldn't be laughing at America.

How many countries does he have in mind? I know he has this country's best interest in mind.

he wants what's best for him first then the country second.
Shillary only wanted what was best for her. She doesn't give a shit about the country

>caring what anyone else thinks
literally the most insecure people only think this

He has the best interest of the country at heart. People just have different ideas of what is best for the country.

Yes, I meant country's.

But if Zionists really do run America, why would they let Trump crack down on illegal immigration?

OP, I expect President Donald J. Trump to not give a fuck about other countries. I don't care if other countries are laughing. Why? Well because other countries are seeking every advantage they can get. I woulf be worried if other countries are cheering, much as they did for Obama.

Swedfag here, we're not laughing at you just disappointed. That being said i rather your idiot president than a wolf in sheep's clothing .

boobies

This year Americans had the choice between AIDS and Cancer. I don't blame any for voting the way they did. I just despise those who still pretend any of the two options was more than the lesser of two evils and still defend their choice now that the election is over. Even worse are those who completely locked themselves in their echo chambers and refuse to acknowledge any justified criticism of Trump. I mean even those who completely agree with him in everything should be ashamed by how incompetent he is at actually getting his promises through a congress CONTROLLED BY HIS OWN PARTY.

we are disappointed in your reaction to sand niggers raping your women

>b-b-but her emails? But it's those liberal cuck's fault that we can't pass anything while having control of both the house and the senate!

your mom just sent me this

Swedfag here, we're not laughing at you just disappointed. That being said i rather your idiot president than a wolf in sheep's clothing .

I am too honestly but if we dare to do anything we get shut down really quickly. Thats why any other political party besides liberal oriented parties rein over the rest.

That racist duck would have made a better president. The t-shirt trump was wearing when he met Paul Ryan.