When you fall for Sup Forums's shitty recommendations and spend your precious hours on shit

>when you fall for Sup Forums's shitty recommendations and spend your precious hours on shit

What's her name Sup Forums?

>The Guest
>John Wick
>Beyond the Black Rainbow
>Stranger Things

Barry Lyndon and Primer

>disliking Barry Lyndon

neck yourself

Stranger Things. I fell for the shilling and wasted 6 hours of my life on that piece of shit show.

Twin Peaks

>he hasn't watched primer 35 times

Didn't like guest or John wick? How is it having shit taste retard?

>Primer
Fucking this

Fucking garbage taste, it's GOAT

>taking recommendations from Sup Forums
>ever
Lmao

>The Guest
>John Wick
Gas yourself pal

It Follows and the VVitch are pretty bad

Who gives a fuck what Sup Forums thinks. Narcissism breeds narcissism. Some light Google research will point you toward some stuff based on what you already like. Fuck this place.

OP you need this set of recommendations instead

Batman vs Superman
Drive
Cloud Atlas

Bait

I have to ask..why does everyone type VVitch instead of just goddamn Witch?

Is this a meme?

I don't know man, so far the shit Sup Forums has recommended I've liked so far. I mostly watch the classic kinos though

>30 Rock

it's ye olde english

>not liking primer

only films I really watched because of Sup Forums were Drive and John Wick, everything else was a self made choice.

however I loved both Drive and Wick.

>bojack horseman

how the fuck do you people watch and enjoy this family guy tier trash?

it's just really fucking annoying seeing VV typed all the time instead of typing like a normal person would.

>Django
Wew lad

dumb frogposter

John Wick - overhyphed generic garbage with bad acting and retarded scenarios.

Lost in Translation - did not like one thing nor felt anything through, i imagine only weebo betas and chinks really like this flick. Probably the number 1 choice of shit recommendation, I literally felt conned.

In Burges - it was pretty mediocre, nothing worth praising.

Barry Lyndon - It's not shit but definitely not Kubricks best

There's probably a fuckton of other shit movies that Sup Forums recommended but I just forgot.

For real? The eric andre show. Fucking dreadful

mad max fury road

completely overhyped generic action movie. the only thing i liked about it was that they kept the cgi to a minimum. that's pretty much all it had going for it and everyone sucked it down because we've been in a sea of cgi capeshit trash for 10 years.

it's not bad though, just nothing really special.

like, omg is sooo annoying