UK: Muslim “shouting all this Muslim stuff” savagely beats gay man

>>“And when he was attacking him he was shouting all this Muslim stuff but no one wants to hear that.”

Indeed — least of all the gay community. Woe to you — from the gay community — if you dare to point out Sharia persecution of gays. When AFDI ran ads highlighting the mistreatment of gays in Islamic law, the San Francisco City Council issued a resolution condemning not that mistreatment, but our ads. Gay advocates such as Theresa Sparks and Chris Stedman attacked us for daring to call attention to the institutionalized mistreatment of gays under Islamic law.

Their gay advocacy doesn’t extend to standing up to Sharia oppression of gays, even though that oppression is far more virulent and violent than anything from “right-wing extremists” in the U.S. And you can’t blame them: given the Leftist/jihadist alliance, it’s clear that if they spoke out against Sharia mistreatment of gays, they would no longer be invited to the best parties, and might even be branded as “right-wing.” Their moral cowardice and duplicity, however, are obvious.

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2016/05/uk-muslim-shouting-all-this-muslim-stuff-savagely-beats-gay-man

Queue the shitskins on this board going GUISE SEE ISLAM FIGHTS DEGENERACY YOU SHOULD ALL CONVERT AND SUCK MUDSLIME COCK

You didn't call them tanned Brits, they're gonna arrest you now.

Don't be racist. It's their cultural greeting gesture.

Yes exactly. This is how they try to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

People don't understand. Red-pilled and evil-pilled are two different things.

I've also come to suspect that a lot of the Jew hatred on this board is actually coming from Mudslims who PRETEND to be white supremacists.

Their goal is to use Sup Forums to amp up antisemitism, because they want the Christian West to stop supporting Israel, and at the same time be distracted by the Jews.

A Christian who thinks that Israel did 9/11 won't have the brains to resist Islamic Jihad.

>Muslim
>beating a gay white guy in the UK

I love it. God, this is too perfect!

It is like this election with Sanders' supporters. Once the LGBT gets redpilled by this they'll be Sup Forums's new ally.

>evil-pilled

This board sometimes.

TFW you are shitposting next to basement dwelling autists.

Quit being such a Muslim, Aquafresh.

Islamic beliefs directly clash with everything the left supposedly believes in and I love it. We're getting closer and closer to a happening, hold on to your butts.

look at me. we majority now

This surprises nobody. Jews, gays, and trannies (you know, the traditional canaries in the coal mine for when bad shit is coming) have been doing everything they can to flee the EU to the US or Australia.

>Aquafresh
kek.

I don't see why we can't hate Mudshits and Jews. They're both sandniggers.

The whole reason they are apologists for islamism is because they fear violent reprisal.

Evil men prevail when good men do nothing.

>FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Awesome. I love seeing liberal scum get what they deserve.

Yes, people don't understand Red-pilled and evil-pilled are two different things.

We Jews are completely innocent.

Nope, I'm white.

Fuck you, fuck the kikes, fuck the muslims

Fuck all of the sons of Abraham and Isaac.

Fuck the desert too.

Remember that gay parade in Sweden or Norway that planned their route through a Muslim neighbourhood, and got slammed for being intolerant of Islamic intolerance

>I've also come to suspect that a lot of the Jew hatred on this board is actually coming from Mudslims who PRETEND to be white supremacists.

LMFAO

The only good thing about this is that the LGTBBQ community will start to realize that Sharia law is an absolute nightmare for people like them.

9.99₪ have deposited in your account.

BASED MUSLIMS

>it was his own fault being gay around a Muslim man

>The only good thing about this is that the LGTBBQ community will start to realize that Sharia law is an absolute nightmare for people like them.

Tranny blondes against unbred mudslimes, what a wonderful fight. I'd laught if I wasn't trapped between those retards

I'd play a FPS set in Sweden where you play as gay militias and jihadists fighting eachother

>I've also come to suspect that a lot of the Jew hatred on this board is actually coming from Mudslims who PRETEND to be white supremacists.
no shit

This is the left's biggest dilemma.

When an islamist beats a gay man, who do they side with?
When muslims keep their women from going outside or driving, who do they side with?

According to their own ideology the answer should be "against the muslim". But in reality, they support them directly or indirectly each time.

Curious.

Someone post the webm of the qt blonde girl and 2 dudes beating the gay couple with mudshits joining in.

Gay white guy here. Is this where I get to say "I told you so" to all the limp wristed, blue-haired screaming faggots on Twitter who pretended this would never happen if they put the two together in a jar and shook it?

I struggle to have sympathy though, because that guy probably voted to dissolve their borders anyway.

Race war now. Gays will join you.

Gays are no threat to the white man, islam is. So they will ally with islam.

They have a "No enemies to the left" policy.

Basically it gets buried and total silence.

That girl that worked in a refugee camp that got raped was told to keep silent, to not give ammunition to the right wing bigots.

And idiots still bash Indians. Why? Because they're generally docile and won't snap like Muslims.

Indians are bashed because they come to our nations, live 5-6 to an apartment and work for 10 bucks an hour on a visa while the American looks for a job.

And? Why does that makers you upset? Cheap labour is ingrained in America, starts from slavery to the gold rush to the Mexicans any now sweatshops in China.

If you want to bash someone, bash the corrupt bosses and politicians. Oh what's that? You won't? Yeah thought so.

Gay bashing has returned to the west in its original meaning
Going out and kicking the shit out of fags
Good job mudslimes

You can hate plagues and the rats that carry them.

Have as many as you like, friend.

Excuse the typos I'm driving.

Just dont watch our back

Man I hate those fags, you have to be an ignorant shit or a sociopath to endorse shiarrhea

Don't worry, nobody's attracted to Polacks.

Muslims know how to handle fags. Lmao

It's OK guys, he's just mentally troubled due to white racism, just like the guy who stabbed people in toronto and said "allah told me to do it".

you should be more tolerant and surely this won't happen anymore.

Thanks Justin.

Just goes to show the left cares about race more than anything else, namely all races but white people. All other concerns are secondary.

>Fags getting beaten by mudslimes
And why is this allowed?
Fags are gross, but it's not their fault they're fags.
Islam is an ideology, and a bad one at that.
Fucking bullshit.

And we are expected to ignore this kind of shit because they are a "minority". The world is such a wonderful place atm

What like New York?

>Fags hold up "REFUGEES WELCOME" signs
>Get beat within an inch of their life.
>"WILL TRADE REFUGEES FOR TRUMP"

Liberals.

Not.
Even.
Fucking.
Once.

>>"WILL TRADE REFUGEES FOR TRUMP"
What?
Do they mean they'd give Syria Trump for more refugees?

Yes

MAKE SYRIA GREAT AGAIN

Welcome to liberals. They are so far in their own reality they'd rather have people that would literally kill them and their entire families rather than deal with a guy that throws a couple funny insults and bants as people.

All this hypocrites cryning muh gay rights because it was a Muslim who did it. if it was a white man beating a fag, he would've have been made hero.

>he would've have been made hero.
Maybe in your country, Pradeep. In the west if it was a white guy it would be considered a hate crime and he'd be prosecuted, and the public would by and large think he was a cunt.

>evil-pilled

No they do it because they are trying to subvert white men's power. They're just incredibly dense about what happens after it's gone, or suicidal.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Damn

I was talking about Sup Forums not the media, he would've been made hero on Sup Forums like trump or Ben garrion or the Netherland guy who blew up a building.

nice try JIDF

Good goy

I hate faggots from growing up around so many in LA but even I think killing them just because they choose to be gay is too much.

Watching this shit unfold has been some of the greatest shit in years. I cannot wait to see how far this is going to get, and see how liberals will try to appease their Sugar-and-Rainbowland overlords by stumbling their way through mending relations through the islamic and gay communities.

Muslims are evil
really makes u think
maybe we need to vanquish them to achieve world peace.

That is not the point, all this retard bashing Muslim for beating a gay man. But will make a hero out of a white man if he did the same.
P.s. I don't care who takes it up their ass, as long as they do it in their rooms with door closed.

If thay were me, I'd make that sand nigger pay for my dental procedure for a new pair of chompers.

I get the irony in that pic but there are still muslim faggots. They need a safe space + support

The majority of Sup Forums don't want Whites to kill gays, just for them to stop being a useful idiot and promoting cultural marxism.

Whose son are you?

Why don't you support Islam then? Enemy of my enemy is my friend, init mate?

because Jews only kill christians on passover yomkipport and the sabbath (a few others too)

Muslims do it everyday.
>There has been over 1 terrorist attack every day this year.

It's not much different from the faggots who go
>LOOK GUYS IT'S COOL TO BE CHRISTIAN THEY HATE GAYS

When christianity is the most cucked, blue-pilled religion nowadays.

How's Jews kill christians, except for tin foil hat stories?

This is obviously the cishet patriarchy's fault!

That's a Muslim.

on Sup Forums, Muslims go "I hate BOTH the Muslims AND the Jews".

That way, they can appear to be white Christians, will bashing the Jews.

Can't argue with that, most modernised forms of it anyway.

>>evil-pilled

There's no conflict at all. They side with the Muslim. Gays are no longer the token oppressed minority to be used for the political endgoal of white genocide.
Of course publicly all they have to do is not pay any attention to it. No media coverage. All they have to do is call someone racist whenever they point it out. The magic R word prevents any real discussion on the issue.

you got a really weird worldview

Usually people make this argument the other way around

Nah, He's right. Kikes and Dunecoons both need to go. You have some really odd shitposting.

Yep, m8, looks like it or completely brain-dead fucking white male specie.

Literally no single news on Jews doing any killing of whites, but they still gonna hate with irrational hatred sucked with milk of mothers and catholic ancestors this rabid hatred. They will ignore western secular Israel, that fights all arabs simultaneously being frontier of western civilization in middle-east, they will ignore fact that majority of Jews immigrated there and do so till these days willingfully. However, they will always complain about "muh merchants, running muh mass media and running corporations", ignoring any non-Jew that is at helm of any of those, or sometimes labelling them Jews as well. You know - just in case, to not break own fragile fairy tale world.

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy

You're right! Jews did nothing wrong. Go Israel!

>I don't hate the General because he didn't personally do the killing

Your picture is exactly proving his point. Debunking Jews evilness, by proving vile nature of muslims themselves regardless of Jews and their own will to leave at white people's welfare in white countries.

Now, gent whom you replied was saying that muslims hide behind "and Jews" banner to appeal to braindead right-wing whites.

Most jews are.

Who would you rather have killed? Fags and liberal cucks, or mudslimes?

user you are making Her sad.

Good goyim, nice goy.....here's a kosher treat.

Now show me another shill trick for your master......

Well said m8

>again that boring crap, thought I have provided inb4.

We need facts, mate, facts. How Jews attack you, how they run your country? House of Lords are jews? Richard Branson is Jew? Cameron? Boris Johnson? m?

And a kike comes swooping in *VRRRRROOOOOOOM!* and attempts to coopt a redpill.

NUKE

ISRAEL

NOW

man as long as fags arent like super annoying faggy i dont really have a problem with them

the answer is all but the order is more important