Hello Anons. I have $1400 to purchase a gaming "laptop". Which one should I get?

Hello Anons. I have $1400 to purchase a gaming "laptop". Which one should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikibuy.com/p/alienware-steam-machine-console-/BQTW5562C7?pla=true&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI09jOy-XF1QIVikwNCh2KeQmaEAQYBSABEgJiwvD_BwE
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16834234557?Keyword=Refurbished: ASUS ROG GL702VM-DB71
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

you should get one that's able to play games on high quality settings and costs under $1400

buy a macbook
best gaming gear

What screen size?

Make sure to buy an HP, those are the best in gaming laptops

>AKA: Desktop PC

watch Dave2D's channel on youtube, he has great reviews.
I think GIGABYTE has some good shit

This. D2D has some great laptop reviews.

Get RazerBlade or Alienware

You could get the Dell Inspiron 1500 as well....

Gaming laptops are overpriced. It is better to just build your own gaming pc.

The only good thing about Gaming laptops are that they are portable. If you need the portability just get any gaming laptop under $900.

>Alienware
Alienware and Razer are the Apple of gaming, so fucking expensive for premium

macbook pro 13 in w/ the 128gb hard drive. best gaming laptop on the market

Asus ROG Strix GL702VM. Best value for your money, user.

don't buy a laptop

Eh you would be surprised. I got an alienware steam machine for $300. Took me all of a few hours to uninstall the steam OS and install windows 10. Everything runs amazing. I turn the graphics settings all the way up and am able to still play Overwatch, WoW, Dota2, and every other game without lag. Not sure why people spend so much on gaming rigs.

>wikibuy.com/p/alienware-steam-machine-console-/BQTW5562C7?pla=true&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI09jOy-XF1QIVikwNCh2KeQmaEAQYBSABEgJiwvD_BwE

meant for

>gaming laptops
lmfao
you could also burn your money it wouldn't make a difference

>If you need the portability just get any gaming laptop under $900
If you wanna spend $900 to be able to play games at low-medium settings (or high settings but at "cinematic" framerates) then sure go ahead. You ain't gonna get much for $900 as far as laptops are concerned.

I wonder if anyone who makes these threads has ever seriously played games on a laptop. They're not as portable as you think cause for proper gaming you WILL need enough space for a mouse and you WILL need a power supply cause the battery is pretty much useless in all gaming laptops, unless you wanna watch movies or browsing. Considering all this you might just want to get a superior desktop build for the same price.

This.

"gaming" laptops like Alienware and Razer are kind of a scam. Just get one with a good gpu and ram. Check out laptops from Dell, Asus, Lenovo, or HP. Most of their models around your price range will suit your needs.

This is also very true. He's probably someone who wants to both play video games and take his laptop places for other purposes.

theres a refurb of that one on newegg for $1049 w rebate. seems like a hella good deal for a i7 and gtx 1060 as long as it works good.

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16834234557?Keyword=Refurbished: ASUS ROG GL702VM-DB71