Does this mean no thc detected in that pee? Or thc detected

Does this mean no thc detected in that pee? Or thc detected
Didn't know this job interview included a pee test but oh well worth a try
I took a picture of it after I dumped it out and before I threw it away since it was interesting

You're fucked

Probably with this job
Temp agency.. warehouse work.. I think i can find another one lol
I'll survive

But did I pass that pee test? If it's somehow worked or she didn't care about Thc or just glossed over it and only did it because she's supposed to drug test people.. idk

No, you failed

You failed for THC. There's no line.

probably caused by high levels of melanin
watermelon works great for detox

I had never even heard of drug tests for job interviews before I came on Sup Forums.
Gotta love the land of the free, where you're not even free to smoke a bit of weed in your free time.

Oh so a line would mean positive then
Well damn oh well
Wasted my time

Hey it's your parole officer. You're going to jail.

Temp agency
I went in and they help you look for a job but you also do the drug test there
Pretty fucked up in some cases but in others you don't want a meth user working for ya
They don't care if it's weed though, they'll hire some alcoholic instead just because his pee was cleaner lol

Considering how many lines there are for other shit, you're either currently high on cocaine, amphetamines, PCP, opiates, and every other shit they test for, but not weed, or else they caught you smoking weed but you don't generally fuck with that other shit. I find the second more likely.

THC tests are hard to read, like pregnancy tests. Which is why they should follow the lead of that pregnancy test maker who introduced an LCD screen that says "You're pregnant" by making a THC test that says "You're fucked" if the substance is present.

I'm on parole? I don't remember the crime
Must be the weeds

A line is a negative result for that screen. So all you failed for was THC. Which unfortunately is enough to dq you from most jobs. Sorry user.

I'm pretty sure if this is a warehouse or restaurant, you passed *because* you proved you smoke weed

I'm just trying to not feel like I wasted an hour there
There's an interview tomorrow I'm going to for a different job

LOL would a staffing agency just let this go? I doubt it
Most of those people looked like they did some drugs in their life but they probably were wise enough to hold back for a month

Just get clean piss. Since it's a job and not a PO they shouldn't watch you take it.

Okay guys well I'm still in the parking lot
What should I buy to eat?

RTFM!!!!!!

>an hour
I wasted years bro. I wouldn't worry about it

He's probably fucked up off everything else

DUDE WEED LMAO

This

This would have to be a coroner's toxicology report

lmao

PCP is natural bro same with opiates they're all safe

You’re free today do what you want. Just like a company is free to hire whoever they want.

Nice trips.

>PCP is natural bro same with opiates
So is mamba venom

This. You fucking retard.

Wow the stupid is strong here. It's an insurance issue. If you do drugs you are more likely to hurt yourself or someone else (cost money). Insurance probably requires the drug testing.

Yet they won't test for alcohol.

Not in my country. Yes you cannot be high as fuck during work hours, obviously. But you won't get fired for doing it in your free damn time.

Ive been to a few interviews where you had to piss before even sitting down for the meeting. They probably dont want to waste their time on someone who will fail anyway

Well hello there little Nigger! You came to the right place for help. I know reading and understanding directions is difficult for you black folk. Good thing you came here! Us white people can help you make the right decision. Now first thing off stop smoking weed. I know you jiggaboos think it's the jive and hip thing to do but truth be told black people are your worst enemy. Black people will hold you back. It's not your fault you were born inferior to white males, but we can help make you a productive member of society. Just keep your dirty hands off our white women haha. Just kidding! But seriously don't do it unless you want to be strung from a tree by your neck. Anyways don't forget to stay off the drugs. The quicker you can get off welfare the quicker you can help set a good example for your fellow negroids.

Yep, the "its just the way things are" argument

Dig deep into what "insurance reasons" mean. Most people don't, but you should! Else you thoughts literally end at "well it's insurance and they have reasons and they dont want to be liable and they have scary lawyers" like your average retarded manchild on this site