AMA ´

AMA ยด
I m working as a gate agent in a major airport.
Ask me anything.
exmp. What can you get on the plane? tricks for better seats. how can you get overweight luggages without paying. how can you take a pet in the cabin without paying, info about planes. Ask i will be here 30 minutes coz we have a delay for my flight.

Other urls found in this thread:

delta.com/content/www/en_US/support/faqs/preparing-for-your-trip/special-needs-faqs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does TSA care if I bring some plastic mini (1.5 oz) bottles of alcohol? sometimes i like to take the edge off while in the terminal

what's the weirdest shit you have seen?

I'd like to know about getting the better seats.

how can you get overweight luggages without paying

I'd like to know some tips on how to get upgraded to First or Business Class.

What time is your usual shift? There's a TSA Monkey opening at my local airport, but I wouldn't want to get up at 3am for a 4am shift.

TSA has zero control over your seats

TSA has zero control over your airline upgrades

If you want to take alcohol through security i mean in the security closed area that you go to board any amount of alcohol is not allowed because its a flammable.Moreover as a gate agent i have the power to kick you off the flight if i see that you are drunk no matter how drunk and you will not be compensated. The tsa guys are generally morons that make so many mistakes and you can pass anything. Just keep the bottle on your body in plastic the body scanner cant detect fluids only the luggage scanner detects everything

TSA doesn't weigh your luggage

Does TSA care if i suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole while waiting on the terminal?

that doesnt mean OP doesnt know a trick to get upgraded

if theres a warrant out for me will they get me at the gate on arrival

could i fill TSA approved travel bottles with alcohol and get them through the scanner without you all caring?

not if youre travelling to india

As you dense? He's a gate agent (the black guy in the picture) not a TSA agent. He said so in his first post.

damn... well i'm drunk.

i would be entering usa. i have no problems in the rest of the world

Probably. I would imagine if it scans your information through no-fly lists, and terrorist watch-lists then it probably scans through the national criminal database as well. That would return any warrants. What kinda warrants you got user?

lady too drunk told me i can fuck her in the toilets and her group friends laughed (they were bacheloretes) so i said please miss act properlz and she lifted her skirt and showed me her pussy in front of everyone
when you go at the check in counter say that your leg is injured and you would like some more space to sit thats what the doctor said. If they have free the so called extra comfort they will give for free if you are a nice person.
if the limit is 23 lets say take a luggage of 25 and say you just bought a gift for your kids at the airport, the most companies have a policy to allow this.
buy a silver card it costs so little and try to book flights with drink service when there are free seats in business you get them for free so the steward doesnt have to find you all the time in eco.
flexible 3am or 7am or 4pm shifts.
I DO NOT WORK IN TSA I M A GATE AGENT

sorry fbi i wont fall for that one again.

not that it matters ill never go back to usa

If theres a warrant on you customs officer will report the state and a police officer will wait for you at the gate.
i dont know i guess you have to try that with the blonde tsa chick

What's your general opinion on tourists?

What people give you the most trouble?

>silver card

wat m8?

how do i get into the airline lounge for free?

Is first class really worth it?

Are those business lounges really that great?

What do they do with items they confiscate?

Have you ever used your authority to steal something?

what if i changed my name since then and the only connection is the social security number

So the most arrogant people are americans.
I work in europe. but they understand when you say no you cant do this or you have to pay this.
The worst are muslims, always overweight luggages, they always need a visa and they always never have, women wearing hijabs and i m a man i m now allowed to see their faces but fucking hell its my job, they cant speak english and are obnoxious. Trouble young people travelling in tourist groups or familys with fucking buggys.

>when you go at the check in counter say that your leg is injured and you would like some more space to sit thats what the doctor said. If they have free the so called extra comfort they will give for free if you are a nice person.

This is good information. I may try that at some point. Thanks!

What is the best way to avoid crowds and get through everything with the least amount of fuss?

even if your name is legaly changed you still have a passport with your old name, i mean when you change your name you keep the same passport with the old name and one page in the passport has your new one. So many people coming to me thinking that also i can see typing your name in the system that you changed your name and i can search your old name.
not worth it for the money. The emirates lounge in our airport is awesome. The airberlin for examples is shitty. They keep what they like. No, last month i found an lg5 phone and i called the owner and gave it to him.

ask for wheelchair service.Its free. A guy will drive you on a wheelchair through tsa check and all the way to the plane and you will board first. Theres no need for a doctors documentation that you need it. But its better if you book the service before the flight.

holy fucking shit, this is awesome

i have an entirely new passport...

but i think they will still get me.

you need a boarding card with prio qr code. you simply cant.

Is it possible to get more than 100ml of liquids on board? If so, how?

What are your chances of sneaking pot or prescription pills?

What is the most risk free way of getting in the "mile high club"?

delta.com/content/www/en_US/support/faqs/preparing-for-your-trip/special-needs-faqs.html

when a flight is overbooked and they ask for volunteers to take another flight, is the compensation worth it?

how can i get a free drink on the plane?

only if it's provided in cash instead of credit

Do any special perks come with your job? And how is the pay?

Not OP, but I've taken these through.

i dont think theres a way.
One friend of mine flew from holland to greece with pot in his pockets he forgot that was there. In europe you can easily fly with pot or pills noone really check once a month maye a random check with dogs. I dont have an idea for mile high club and i find it gross , the plane toilets are really dirty, let me give you an example. the plane lands at 10.00 at 10.10 it must fly again thats how much the cleaning guys clean. 8 minutes for the whole plane, only at night the plane is theraly cleaned.

yeah i thought OP was TSA. anyway... i would drink them all in the terminal to kill time.

what percentage of male flight attendants are gay?

What is the worst thing you could do to someone who was a dick to you at the gate?

almost never, a ticket worth 500dol to skip a 1500dol flight and get it the next day?
dont know how..
i have a discount for flights with other companies if i want a full ticket and free flights stand by in my company, that means if there are free seats i can fly wherever and whenever i want. ladies hiting on me and my coworkes are mostly hot females. They pay is low for what we do and wat we are acountan of.

TSA ,right?

I think he meant the platinum amex card. I get free upgrades with mine and use at the lounge

If I call you a filthy black ape, can I get a better seat?