Would I make a good sissy slut?

Would I make a good sissy slut?

I would fuck you ass doggy style while pulling your hair back.

Yes. Do you have a snapchat?

Kik and discord

Am i cute? What do you think of my penis?

what's your discord?

alexander #9498

You're cute, buy how am I supposed to fuck you if you don't have a cunt? I don't want to stick my dick in a dirty asshole.

>Would I make a good sissy slut?

Listen spam boy, fuck off and die already. Move this faggot spam to /fag/ or /trash/ -- get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

MODS clean this sewer up. The faggot threads are nothing but fucking spam at this point. Who the fuck is running these scripts?

Give them a /gloryhole/ containment board.

A good sissy's asshole is never dirty.

:)

They must use a lot of enemas then.

Use a lot of enemas? What? What does that even mean?

You only need one kit. And if you're just clearing your colon and not trying to "remove toxins" like some out of touch hippy, you just need water, no special formula. It's easy to make your ass clean before a good fucking.

Wtf ok nvm not gonna say anything..I'm supposed to be here and for no other reason would things be otherwise....

There were no hammers given to me recently which would be relevent to that in the least.

Hi urybody. and
as far as being cute i dunno hun all i see is your bum. It's a nice bum though I would squeeze it

I'm not OP but um helllooooOoOOO

nice body, face means more though

That guy mentioned assholes. He just didn't want to stick his dick in them.

Reference picture here

you stick your cock in our ass silly.

Sorry for posting all crazy i was uh busy and unable to say whatsup lately ^_^

Lol ok so i took this the other day screencap from a video I have tornado cum! beware!

So OP how long you been sharing stuff online?

cute face, would slap with cum

Would welcome it
I wasn't able to do much but lurk so i'm having some fun

boohoo then why click on sissy thread. gtfo you are as bad as a bitch with no tit's showing.

where all the sissy trap btards at they usually run half this joint (bet thats gonna make someone rage)

spread/stretch your greedy hole now