Oh, hey there Tommy. Bailed out by the defense yet again...

Oh, hey there Tommy. Bailed out by the defense yet again? Must be nice to be part of that System that's done everything for you. Give me a call when you actually help your team win a ring. Oh, and I heard you watch my games, keep doing that, you might learn something sweetie.

>Give me a call

He wants to fuck Brady so bad.

>passive aggressive
>give me a call
he's a pillow biter

I mean, who doesn't? no homo

>Pats fans having autistic homosexual fantasies
If I said I was surprised, I'd be a liar.

I didn't know Rodgers was a pats fan.

>Hey there Tommy you had better stats than me and your #1 since Gronk out is a small jew man I wish I was the GOAT like you and my millennial fans weren't so retarded to think I'm above you right now

This piece of dogshit straight up abandoned his family

>hey Tom I know I don't have as many rings as Jimmy Garoppolo but do you think I will be as good as him one day?

FTFY

Link

I actually think Green Bay is a lot like Atlanta. Get a huge lead in a playoff game. Then have the offense grind to a complete stop and constantly hand the ball right back to the opponents and have the defense give up a bunch of points.

Except the Packers collapse happens before the Superbowl

Rodgers is good but he's terrible pre snap compared to Brady and petting manning. His improvisation skills are amazing but that can only take you so far. We've seen it in the playoffs ever since he won the super bowl, Rodgers and the packers offense always fucks up when it counts. He could never carve up defenses like manning and Brady

I thought Dallas had that comeback desu. Rodgers' throw to the sideline shut that down real quick.

>Rodgers throws
No, it was the receivers catch

Rogers may have more raw talent than Brady but he definitely does not have ice in his veins like tom does.

True, he has a man's cum in his bum

>Well rudgers why doesn't your team copy the same system if it works so well for Brady and the patriots?

This is the part where PAckers fans come in and shit on everyone except Rodgers

Why do Americans always complain about millennials? Are you all in your mid 30's or do you just not have any idea what you're talking about?

Why do Swedens rent their daughters to Somalians?

So this is the power of an elite scrambler....

>Some idiot out there still thinks Aaron Rodgers can compare to Tom Brady.

The shitposting will continue until this garbage stops.