I don't like rap

>I don't like rap

I love rap, I just hate everyone else who likes it.

rap """"""music"""""" is the lowest for or art, if it can be considered as such

Boom bap nigger have 8 kids but don't father them drugs n hoes nigger highschool dropout nigger fug police mo money fo mo programs nigga we wuz boom bap nigger

woah man Sup Forums is that way

whats up with this Sup Forums raid going on today?

>posts pictures of a bunch of uncultured normies
yeah pretty accurate for people with no taste getting offended from the mere notion of not liking something.

i feel this way about every single thing i listen to

Ask yourself, do you really consider rap high art?

t. nu-males

what do you consider "high" art moron? Some nationalistic European dance polfuck?

>he thinks only Sup Forums hates niggers
>on Sup Forums
>he wonders why Sup Forums hates niggers

nigger apologists get out REEEEEEEEE

This only started after Sup Forums got as popular as now. People would post hip hop generals and no one would come with this autistic screeching

With faces like those they shouldn't be so condescending

newfag

some of it yes. there are tons of great hip hop mc's and producers out there that im sure you have no intention to check out. but its clear that you are going to make this into something more than music (which this shouldn't be) because you had no intention of doing so to begin with.

if not wanting every hip hop thread on here to turn into a race baiting circle jerk makes me a nu-male, then im a nu-male

no i say this because of how rare it is to see posts like this in any thread having to do with hip hop on Sup Forums. but now all of a sudden today im seeing every hip hop thread having almost identical responses from people who clearly arent looking for any kind of actual discussion, but for a reaction.

so you just didn't feel like answering his question

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
some people just disagree with your tastes, its not a conspiracy

We aren't stupid, user. You all use the same words and when things get political look what kind of posts appear geez I wonder where those people come from

rap is not music. it's talking. that's what it says. "rap" means talking in meter. It has rhythm. It's not music. It's OK. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not music. People who are great at rap aren't great musicians, they're just great at rap. there's no road from rapping into music. Music is something you can get better and better at, I don't think you can do that with Rap. I don't know if rap has that kind of space to it which leads off to an infinite number of possibilities. music does.

Just by saying "pol boogeyman" you confirm you're from Sup Forums

unironically listening to anything but synthwave plebeians should be gassed

Godd thing I don't like parties either!

It's not high art.
It's a stupid question because the OP is talking about liking rap, period. Very little modern music is "high art."

Who said this again?

Anyway, the moment he loses me completely is when he says " Music is something you can get better and better at, I don't think you can do that with Rap." Anyone who says that is clearly out of their depth.

Can confirm, I'm Sup Forums btw

I only liked early 90s rap where it was about niggers killing other niggers and it had a good beat to it