I've been a good doggy woggy, maybe I need a treaty weaty? Maybe a punishment wunishment...

I've been a good doggy woggy, maybe I need a treaty weaty? Maybe a punishment wunishment? I like it when daddy puts a colly wolly and leasy weashy on me and makes me worship his dicky wicky like the dumb animal I am. Especially his cummy

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVv9VTv1yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fucking hell. Kill yourself

Are you my master waster? Are you gonna give me spanky wankys? Or want to play with my balls?

>guy is into puppy play
>cool.jpg
>he talks like a fucking retard 'doggy woggy' nonsense

every time.

Don't joke with me, boy. I'll make you my bitch in a heartbeat. There are always two sides of a coin.

Cool i didnt wanted to sleep anyway

both sides of your 'coin' are a degenerate human being who should kill themselves.

Get into a submissive position and show feet. Figure it out. This has potential

Loving
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVv9VTv1yo

What's your fetlife, pup?

Let's see that doggo benis

Never seen something so fucking hilarious and fucking retarded at the same time. If this isn't bait this is the best ylyl I've ever seen in my life.

You're not a dog! Dogs cant write.

is this what u want master??

Holy shit, looking good! Like you more as a fierce dog more than a puppy

Shoes,socks off, butt facing camera. Nice try though )

sounds like you need a punishment

Who's a good jew eating pupper?

Have a kik :○

Seek therapy. You may be able to recover enough to lead a semi-normal life from here on out.

What the fuck is this thread
Just wondering, if you see a cat while walking around do you have to chase it lol

There's a load of cringe worthy shit posted on this board on a daily basis, but this fucking tops it all.

Speaking of things being top, top yourself faggot.

get better bait

the only thing that will be eaten is my bunghole from your dad, he loves to rim my stinky anus until there's no more poo poo inside he loves the taste of my dung just like your love the feel of my throbbing dong knotting inside your anus

now ur making me angry, punk... u don't want to do that, trust me. I'll make u my bitch. U wanna see cringe!?!! How about my hard cock down ur throat, then you will be cringing you fucking imbecile.... ugh mortals. So dumb and puny, u have no idea the power that is within me... u have no clue how powerful I am... my master would make u suffer... stupid human

Pure faggotry. This guy is top tier fucking bitch made. LMFAO. If I seen you on the street I'd smash your face in.

Try it bitch, id love to hold you down and lick your face until you have sores.

Yes, the jews you eat turn to dung. The jews natural form.

bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf bork bork bark bark arf

You're such a good pupper, yes you are, yes you are.

Nicest guy you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath? Only thing worse than some degenerate faggot is one who also fancies himself an edgelord. No one wants to be a part of your life, let alone your loser fantasy. Seriously, suicide is the answer.

Shut up bitch, mommy always said you were a sissy boy