WWYD Bread

WWYD Bread
starting with abigail and hannah

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9Z9tX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have them go ass to ass with a double sided dildo with left sucking my cock till I cum in her mouth.

How about Julia and Liz?

Julia and Liz

julia looks like she has perfect tits more? id have tied them both down, with her tits boud so they are all tight and sore befroe sucking her while liz is on the other tit

Tittyfuck and blow my load on her face.

heres another of her

would love to gun on left's tits

wwyd

Do you think they'd be down for a threesome? Because that'd be really hot.

wwyd

her tits are sweet, what would you do to her?

definitely

any nudes?

throat fuck and let the cum drip from her mouth onto her tits

Definitely a really aggressive doggystyle, make her scream daddy over and over until she's shaking begging for cum

How about Sammy and Christina, they're sisters

Wwyd to my cousin on the right?

Would film her riding my dick, ass pounding down hard on me as she fucks herself to orgasm, loud and wild before she lets me cum all over her tits

mm, id spunk all over her tits and make the other lick it up, what about those 3

no nudes but plenty more pics, heres a few more in swimsuits
imgur.com/a/9Z9tX

more of left

I want both of them rubbing against my cock while they make out, putting my hand on each one's tits. Would pound Julia's pussy while eating Liz out. We'd switch positions until I was about to cum. Do you think they'd prefer being sprayed with cum on their tits, faces, bellies, or pussies?

WWYD

I think Liz needs it on her face

Fuck left while the other two watch and play with each other

These two sisters? Lydia is on the left, Emily is on the right

would nut over her face what's her Instagram she British?

WWYD?

she deosent use insta but tell me a story of what you'd do to her an ill give you the good shit

would start licking her pussy till she's nice and wet then I'd surprise her by shoving it up her arse to pull out and unload all over her face

gotta do better than that

I'll skull fuck Sammy, then, using her spit as lube, pound into Christina's ass. Go into Christina's mouth for a cleaning and re-lube before into Sammy's ass, then to Sammy's mouth to get clean again. When I'm ready I'll cum into Christina's mouth and have them snow ball it back and forth before they have to swallow it.

Sadiqa(right) and Jessica(left) are best friends. Jessica is a virgin and Sadiqa is a tease. WWYD?

just post more of her

bumperoo

bump

There so hot please more ff head to toe

I'd have theme take turns thinking up stuff to do to each other and who ever has the sicker idea would win lol

Abuse them and you'll get more. Be thorough, be brutal, be detailed, but keep them alive for more pictures.
What would they win?

athena

They win not getting my next fuck they would win a break lol

I'd get those legs wrapped around me and fuck her till i nut in her mouth

wwyd?

wwyd

want more?

Detail their abuse for another picture of them

keep her bent over like that while I fuck her ass, pulling that ponytail, finishing in her ass

Fuck left as I make her abuse rights ass

i'd have to stick my cock in between those huge tits and cum all over her face

Release her boobs, rub my cock between them and cum straight on her face.

Here is them in high school. But please, be detailed.

Well post Better pictures:/

You the guy who did long trades before?

yes, I was.

Up for more?

A few, sure.
Start withplease.

moar

Sure thing, any particular theme to start?

Bump

Actually, I hate to be this guy, I just got a call and have to go. Sorry man

Well I already have a story written up, so if you come back to later threads I'll be here and ready.

Jenny and Suzie, wwyd?
gore allowed

degrade

bumping