What can Trump do to end the heroin epidemic?

What can Trump do to end the heroin epidemic?

Nothing. The cat is out of the bag, so to speak

Nuclear apocalypse.

Legalize it and tax it.

Major pharmaceutical companies caused this epidemic by lying about the addictive nature of the drugs they were selling. They made billions. Then they made these same drugs much more difficult to get, causing a huge demand for heroin, which is the street version of these drugs. And who runs these companies? Republicans. Who gets huge donations from these companies? Republicans.

Because drugs are bad, unless some Republicans can make some money selling them. Then they're fine.

set up safe injection sites and put out anti opioid stuff and more rehab and shit

why stop it? anyone who resorts to drugs, and proceeds to die of them is doing the genepool a favor so far as I'm concerned

blame Mexicans

Sometimes I feel this way, but sometimes I want to help instead. It's confusing

deport all the illegals
put all the democrats in prison

it's simple user, they are making a choice, no one is forcing a gun to their head and making them snort that cocaine or do heroine, they should be made to live with the consequences of their decision.

democrats embrace recreational drug use
all the liberal media is pro-legalization
progressives all about getting high, maaaaaan
blame republicans when they get too high

But if they can be helped, why not?
But yes, it is their own fault.

Republicans caused this drug epidemic.

lol, no
shit-tier humans choosing to live their lives high caused it

The President isn't responsible for people's personal choices in life. It doesn't matter if it's Trump or any other President.

Democrats embrace marijuana, not opiates. It was rich Republican business men who lied and caused all the opiate addiction.

>But if they can be helped, why not?
>why not?
sure lets help mohommad over there bomb paris or plow a truck through a crowd, he can be helped after all so why not?

Legalize it.

cut off the supply is the only way to end it.
> anyone who considers drugs a "victimless crime" is a fucking moron with no realistic experience of drugs
> THE TALIBAN use heroin as a chemical weapona

Pay people to go to rehab and help them find jobs.

No, Republican business men blatantly lied about the addictive elements of these drugs, encouraging million and million of illegitimate scrips, causing an epidemic. It's not even debatable.

Why would we fix something that kills off dirtbags?

So why are they spending billions of dollars enforcing drug laws

Not a valid example. Are you a chick by any chance?

This

Spike the Heroin. Problem solved

not a chance faggot

Lmao they can't even control the drug supply into prisons, good luck controlling it in an entire fucking country

Disband the CIA

Blame canada

Nuke the whole fucking middle East! And parts of Asia! (Because, why not?)

Maybe he can build a wall around it and make the junkies pay for it or mayhe we can deport the junkies.

That's the kind of thing I'd expect someone on drugs to say.
Of course it's not debateable. You're full of shit. Nothing to debate.

Another nonsensical response. Definitely a chick.

weaponized heroin ?
what are you talking about nigga ?

I'd fuck that guy bareback

Legalize it and give it free at clinics

seriously thats probably your scapegoat for every problem
>it's the republicans' fault!

Haha edgy XD

Liberals are worried about hormones in food, and take molly from strangers.

Again, no information or logic.
It's a matter of public record who controls these companies.
It's matter of public record that they lied, and it's a matter of public record that they made billions.

I've been making this exact argument for years.

In this case it's a fact.
Nice try though.

You know republicans make money on every opiate pill prescribed?

Do like the Chinks after the revolution, round up all the dealers and addicts - shoot in the back of the head - problem fucking solved

Everyone who does drugs gets them from strangers, except for people who get their drugs from Republican doctors

They don't understand basic economics. Its literally the first lesson in economics class learning the relationship between supply and demand. Just brainwashed ignorant sheeple eh kek

Take Purdue Pharma, the makers of Oxycontin. They spent money on both parties, but as a total, they spent less than 30 thousand in 2008 and half that in 2012 (source: OpenSecrets). They never bought any kind of political influence with that money. Blaming the GOP for all your shit-tier friends shooting up is retarded.

You know you're just pulling that claim out of your ass?

Right. But in this case, the pharmaceutical companies advertised their pain killers as non-addictive. They stressed the idea that there was no risk. They lied.
They created the need artificially, for profit. They lied to make money. They caused this epidemic.

I don't agree, drugs are pretty indescriminate and people get hooked off prescriptions all the time. Some thrill seekers end up taking hard drugs because they knew or know someone else who did it once or twice and didn't get addicted. I think refined sugar is probably fucking up our gene pool more then drugs.

gonna need a source that republicans in general make money off opiates. maybe ceos of large buz's who happen to be republican.

>use the stockpile of opiates tgey have in Afghanistan
>lace it with rat poison/bleach/cyanide
>sell it to white junkies
>give it to minorites for free
>thin the herd
>blame drug cartels
If they were not making so mjch money from the sale of drugs they would have done this years ago after their farms were reclaimed from the taliban

the president can try to do something but at the end of the day its the consumer that is demanding the product responsible for the proliferation of the drug , besides the CIA wont like it their "fundings" start to go low if you catch my drift

They still lied and created millions of drug addicts. Then when the government proved they lied and the stream of drugs was restricted all these addicts switched to street drugs.

i don't care

Yes, that's the case

Actually something much smarter is good going on

Cutting heroin with synthetic opiods of which a few grains can cause an overdose. Really scares cops

I don't put molly into my body 3-5 times a day.

The US controls 89% of the worlds poppy fileds.

Wonder how the heroin is getting here.

Certainly not being imported and sold for black budgets.

In Europe, we don't use opioid derivatives as painkillers, unless the extreme severity of the pain justifies the risk of addiction. Consequently, there is no opioid epidemic in any EU country. Your big businesses and your government are responsible for the current epidemic. It is of great importance you realise this.

Everyone knows this. But what are you supposed to do about Ohio morgues being too full from overdoses, shits fucked might as well just call it population control

Bruh. Any poor soul can get affected.

> Suffer a nasty fracture or whatever
> Get prescribed Oxycontin
> Gradually develop a severe opioid addiction
> Lose job, partner, child

It can happen to anyone, really. It's a phenomenon that doesn't care about socio-economic status whatsoever. I work in a rehab clinic. Rich, poor, white, black, hispanic... Nobody escapes.

MDMA wipes out 90% of a persons 5-HT receptors the first time they use it. Thanks for trying though.

Your whole system is utterly fucked. A good start would not be voting in fucking donald trump. Maybe next election you guys can vote im Bernie and he'll deliver that sweet universal healthcare.

Odds are against him tho have a revolution instead and guilitine some aristocrats

Ohio's attorney, Mike Dewine, sued 5 opioid pharma companies. Democrat? Nope. Republican.

And you have zero reason to believe they are republicans. Remember, you're supposed to believe republicans are too dumb to do science.

This

Because free drugs mean no addicts. That's why no one abuses drugs in Britain.

Bernie is a jew, if there is one thing you must learn on this earth user, it is NEVER trust a jew.

Well the doctors aren't incentivised to encourage drug abuse in Britain. So yeah there isn't an opioid epidemic there?

Trump might as well be a jew

It's what you as a citizen can do. When you see the deals going down, take video evidence of it so the dealers go down, and if enough go down their suppliers get the boot. Cannot say for certain, but it seems a lot like since Obama, that this has become a real issue. Blame it on the Muslim cartels all over the fucking place.

>People get hooked through dr over prescribing opioids
>Their addiction turns on the streets after the dr cut them off

Ok, somebody doesn't get out of their house often.

>Shit -tier
>Pharmaceutical industry.

Pick one, dope faggot.

>That's the kind of thing I'd expect someone on drugs to say.
Dude there's a huge difference between cannabis and opiates. That's like comparing E85 Gasoline and Diesel. Both are types of fuel, but how they function, molecular structure, and use, is totally different.

Resign in disgrace.

Go home maxine waters.

the jewish doctors tho makin sheckels off addicts

Biological warfare on opium poppies

Legalize all drugs and use the taxes to fund rehab programs. That will make it easier for addicts who want help to get help and those who don't will die from overdoses.

>Build a wall and deport the spics (border security)
This will remove a huge source of the problem
>don't jail the druggies but put them in rehab places
This will help them get off of the drugs Instead of just making them take dick in prison

By killing all drug dealers and drug users (like in the Philippines)

HAHAHAH. Build a wall. Deport them. Yeah, right. That ain't gonna happen, and even if it did, it wouldn't do jack shit. The epidemic was started by easy to get narcotics through big pharma and corrupt doctors.
The mexican shit is just easier for the moment, but anyone can make it.

Forgot... don't jail them?? Are you fucking serious? Sessions wants to do that. He WANTS to increase penalties. Rehab isn't in his repertoire, because he's got a stake in higher, longer, sentences.

Why would he end something that he started? /b really needs to take a major red-pill on this one.

This is the correct answer

No one thinks trump will actually help anyone

build the wall