Time to admit it: Trump has a women problem

>Interviews reveal unwelcome advances, a shrewd reliance on ambition, and unsettling workplace conduct over decades.

nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEZKGJho4fg
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jew york times

>failing new york times
>no pastebin/archive
>shill article

Well I don't give one single fuck about what women think.

It's funny how many woman are Trump-bashing all the time now, because they can't think for themselves and like little cowards just repeat what the other girls are doing. Trump having a "woman problem" is great because women are the fucking problem.

>didn't archive link JYT

>Trump once said a woman "liked her candy" after she became a whale
>Bill Clinton literally raped women and hillary knew about it

>be Trump
>don't have a vagina
>unelectable.jpg
>whip it out during debate against crooked hillary
>wins election
>builds wall
>Mexico pays for the wall
>make America great again
>...
>profit
The fucker just cannot lose.

American girls have never known any real struggle in life so they imagine ridiculous little grievances to try to feel like they’re not the most privileged group to ever exist.

>Trump has women problems

Not with how his wife and daughter are acting

On the other hand Lying ted can't even get his daughter to give two shit about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEZKGJho4fg

I love having a wife that likes trump. We are 100% aligned politically, and I consider myself lucky

Hillary has a man problem.

Positive 99% of everyone else has never made wrongful advances to a woman.

>Obongo is black!
>Hillary pardoned a rapist!
>Bernie is a communist!
>Trump is a sex fiend!

Ohh nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misogyny! U.N. help!

>Reliance on ambition

How the fuck can you rely on ambition??? Ambition is something that requires you to rely on other things. Or is being ambitious one of those things that's now being muttered under the same breath as "toxic masculinity" because progressives hate people who strive to achieve beyond the average?

At this point if I see a hot girl who likes Trump I'm proposing on the spot. Sadly I haven't seen any in real life.

In this election we're not focused on the victims and feeling sorry for them. We're focused on the winners and how they have achieved success.

He has more female executives than male. They love him like familly.

Hillary paid her female staff even BELOW the nation pay gap average, and harassed the women Bill raped.

next

Seriously? A 26yo model who was most likely at a POOL party to network actually puts on a swimsuit that Trump offers her and that's supposed to show he has problems? She could have just said no. Sickining how they make women into these vessels with no agency.

Hillary has a men problem.

>Hillary has a men problem.
This

To be fair Trump has a MASSIVE woman following as well.

>current year
>caring what women think about anything after decades of them ruining everything

How much did soros pay for this story not buying it, the media likes to lie but trump will end them. MAGA

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

This is why they're pushing the woman thing. If your own behavior is inexcusable, drag your opponent down as low as possible.

After Tuesday night everyone is going to see he's a wonderful gentleman. They liberal media will grasp at straws trying to spin it, more people will realize they're being lied to and have been for years.

>Trump is good because Hillary is worse meme
I like when the first line of defense for Trump's behavior is b-b-but Hillary! B-b-but Bill!

It bothers me that this clip isn't longer. What was the aftermath?

But famson, I don't care.

Hillaries numbers with men are worse than Trumps numbers with women.

>promoting people with ambition and talent is now seen as a negative
Lefties are really going off the deep end

Even better they dated for along time after that. Bitter ex calling him creepy

Yeah, no candidate is perfect. Shocker.

I really like how you pluralised hillary.

Fuck off women. I'll hit on you all I like and I don't give a crap whether you feel awkward or not.

this

How come there are no NY Times articles on Hillary's man problem? What kind of "man" would vote for her anyway?

And when did we give up our belief that women are inherently unfit to be Commanders-in-Chief? I remember in my youth this was a widespread, and popular belief among men, and said was casually all the time. I remember it. Where did that go? When did we surrender that fight??

>Trump not blatantly pandering to every single minority group and women is a bad thing now
>OMG HE'S UNELECTABLE BECAUSE HE ISN'T GETTING ON HIS KNEES AND BEGGING FOR THE WOMAN AND LATINO VOTE

Is this what elections are going to be like now? Pandering to minorities?

There are dozens of them, depending on which minority she is pandering to.

>Hillaries

pls no, one is enough

>Trump has a X problem
>Trump has a Y problem the next week
>Trump has a Z problem the next week after that
>Trump is stumped, can't possibly win
>Ignore the polls showing the race tightening
>Every single poll that is positive for Trump is an outlier
>Why isn't Trump pandering to latinos and la raza? Raycis can't win

Kek

>How much did soros pay for this story not buying it

soros doesnt have to pay anything. the jews opened this paper for this very purpose - attacking their enemies

Nah, he's doing just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

please stop posting disgusting Hillary in our based Trump thread

new york times is somewhat credible

>unwelcome advances
>they started talking to me for no reason

>shrewd reliance on ambition
>they wanted me to work hard for the company

>unsettling workplace conduct
>looked at me and tried to shake my hand

Thats why im a #Cruzmissle now

Damn.. i was with trump until i read this. i guess im a #ShillForHill

If you think about it, it makes more sense to pander to a majority since, you know, it takes a MAJORITY to elect you.

It's a funny numbers came the minorities play. "Even if you get 100% of our vote that's still 3% of the whole population but you better spend all your time and energy trying to get these measly numbers!"

No

the reality is....

Women have a Trump problem

The establishment has a Trump problem.