I will give 100 USD to the first man who can prove to me that society and morals are not only objective...

I will give 100 USD to the first man who can prove to me that society and morals are not only objective, but enough of a pressing matter that we need to keep marijuana illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/06/09/marijuana-accidents/10219119/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just isn't good for you

>prove to me morality is objective

So you don't plan on paying anyone?

adults should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it doesnt harm anyone else and given that they are still able to function.

>implying marijuana doesn't inhibit your ability to function
>implying people don't build an immunity to it's effects and are forced to purchase more and more or switch to a harder substance to achieve a high

morality must be objective because humans are born without weed in their systems thus it is immoral for them to take it in.

Potheads never have $100.

You'd just try to pay the bet with some old Nebraska tumbleweed, a broken pipe, and a forgotten slice of pizza you stubbed your toe on.

>hey man you need to prove to me that your views are valid based on my .... .jpg

I'm a pot head and i have like 5 million or something

1. marijuana is a harmful drug
2. legalizing illicit drugs has been shown to increase the prevalence of their usage
3. therefore it is moral to keep marijuana illegal.
Do you do paypal or direct deposit OP?

Marijuana reduces inhibitions and thus leads to degenerate behavior, degenerate behavior decreases societal strength because it encourages unproductive behaviors, degenerate behavior is thus immoral because it harms society as a whole. Why is this even a question, are you this stupid?

morals are a sham to keep the white man from genociding all niggers

/thread

Society doesn't exist retard, and "degeneracy" is a spook. You're all my property.

t. Stirner

Dude
Just imagine Woodstock
Now remove music and artists
Still thinking it's good?
Do you think that those people are helping society and it's improval?

So you're an idiot, got it. No further questions.

Why? What if an adult decides that he wants to not pay taxes? If we are allowed to compel an adult to pay taxes, why then are we not allowed to compel a man to avoid degenerate behaviors that a harm to the overall society?

you're wrong

Everything in this dimension is objective. Your experience here is only relative to where you end up in your next hundred years. Obviously your vessel is doing well if you have bounds of your nations bidding material to give away. Heed my advice for a minute and accept that while everything is indeed meaningless, you cant become too attached to your life and continue smoking pot in your post revolution household. It will only make what you would call hell worse for you down the line.
Nothing matters.
Give me money.

>degeneracy
>societal strength
>productivity! please mr. ford-san I want more of your mass produced cummies :3

Lots of words. Lots of air.

Just because you have disdain for the truth doesn't make you not a retard maam.

>implying compelling adults to pay taxes is in anyway moral

People should be able to do what they want to there own bodies. This is actually what a free society is.

A society where people do whatever they want and where there are no taxes would quickly be overtaken by another and the people enslaved to foreign masters because there would be no common defense.

Somalia is a great example of what you envision; would you prefer to live there than your current nation?

This, Stirner is the left's francis e. dec, they just are dumb enough to believe him.

And you are an illiterate, narrow minded sheeppuppet who believes whatever he is told to keep up the illusion of freedom. You probably think voting matters. Why don't you continue your monkey dance in the corner? Jocko homo heavenbound: Are we not men?

Spooks is as spooks does ;)

>truth

There's another empty word, mr. untermensch tripfag!

By legalizing Mary J, we will be releasing more niggers on the streets, do you want more niggers on the streets?

Yes, I'm illiterate, that is totally the conclusion one can derive from the fact that nothing I said about marijuana or degenerate behavior is untrue, if you'd like I can provide sources, but commie retards aren't known for actually reading or being capable of rational thought

>Stirner
>Compatible with the political spectrum

If you're going to label them, Stirner and Nietzsche are farther right than whatever nationalist reddit trump meme you want to force.

I'm a communist now? Would you like to source that, faggot?

My roommate smokes a lot of weed and it makes my house smell awful all the time. I can't bring guests over and he is also fucking annoying

Yes, you suck cocks, ergo you are a communist.

your ancestors didnt gave weed and they colonized the world

men today are on their smartphones 247, smoke weed and do jack shit. many dont even reproduce anymore

without morals, you are simply a jew or a nigger. as a white, you are better than thar

Get the fuck out of this thread you communist jew

>using anecdotal evidence of a low iq country

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>degeneracy

Bold word coming from a likely-neckbearded tripcode user on an anonymous politics board.

TRIPS?

So your model for society only works if everyone has a high IQ: ergo it's impossible

Nice job buddy.

>weed legalized
>blacks are freed
>blacks still commit crime, just high as fuck legally now
>still get arrested
Being under the influence would still be considered a crime much like alcohol.

francis e dec, esquire is a HERO, sir.

You don't understand communism m8 It's just to complex for you.

I could prove to you that to better the condition of the human that such morales are needed, but fuck you OP, it should be somwthing you just know when you're a man.

Aye

not an argument

Animals don't have society or morals.

QED.

i couldn't give less of a fuck if people wanted to smoke dope, but when libertarian aspies would rather have a conversation about legalizing weed than the fact that our countries are being invaded because of our lax immigration policies, i kinda stop taking it seriously.

You don't have the power to legalize marijuana yet. You are the property of the people who want marijuana illegal and use the morality spook to keep you powerless.

Come back when you are powerful enough to not only battle spooks outside your own mind, but actually spook people into doing what you want.

Read aristotles work on the final cause

Ask any veteran from the 1970's era of the Army about what it was like before they started cracking down on the green herb. The organization improved drastically in just a few years. The army in the 1980's was much better.

It isn't so much the plant itself that is harmful, but the people it attracts ; those allured by instantaneous gratification. Its best if we keep them locked up.

So paypal or direct deposit?

You know what else happened during that time period? They stopped conscripting people.

The organization improved drastically in just a few years.

Kinda like how all of the current war veterans are protesting to get it rather than being doped up on opiates

I like watching stoners and druggies hang

Objective social norms pertain to survival; we abandon them at the cost of social collapse. Society maintains the mores with the strongest incentives; the weakest tend to ocillate. The ones you perceive as subjective, are the ones you notice fluctuating. Just as it would be erroneous to generalize these to the whole, so to is it wrong to generalize changes to those we adopt to survive throughout history.

The terms of our survival change, so we adapt, but the algorithm that selects our norms remains the same.

The way you phrase the question suggests that you're generalizing out of a desire to find absolutes, and the absolute you want to find is that "chaos is king". Once you realize, on the longest possible timeline, our norms have changed very little, and the constraint that keep them the same, you realize that our norms are a reflection of our biological reality.

In other words, society is a biological construct.

Have fun with that.

Good luck.

If objective morality does not exist, than there is noone that can argue that having laws against weed are actually morally wrong.

Kill yourself. Stirner a shit "philosopher" and an awful meme

Sup Forums isn't either.

Morality is a spook. That is undeniable my property

>degenerate behavior, degenerate behavior decreases societal strength because it encourages unproductive behaviors, degenerate behavior is thus immoral because it harms society as a whole.
Nice spooks nerd

>implying we should throw people in jail hurting themselves

>Enforcing your subjective social norms pertains to survival; we stop enforcing them at the cost of social collapse. Society maintains the mores with the strongest incentives; the weakest tend to ocillate. The ones you arent willing to enforce are the ones you notice fluctuating. Just as it would be erroneous to generalize these to the whole, so to is it wrong to generalize changes to those we adopt to survive throughout history.

Marijuana is literally responsible for the deaths of people who don't use it, so "muh victimless crime" is bullshit.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/06/09/marijuana-accidents/10219119/

And the prohibition argument is bullshit. And if you don't think so, then lobby to get murder and robbery legalized.

>Everything in this dimension is objective. Your experience here is only relative to where you end up in your next hundred years. Obviously your vessel is doing well if you have bounds of your nations bidding material to give away. Heed my advice for a minute and accept that while everything is indeed meaningless, you cant become too attached to your life and continue smoking pot in your post revolution household. It will only make what you would call hell worse for you down the line.
>Nothing matters.
>Give me money.

CAST YOUR VOTES POL, DID STIRNER LEAN MORE LEFT OR RIGHT?

>disdain for the truth

Well spooked, my property

Can one of you oh so clever leftist fags refute my fucking statement
Your entire philosophy is self-defeating at its core. This is why literally noone, including leftists take Le (((((Sterner))))) seriously.

We would need to jail people for not sleeping at least 8 hours a day or drinking 8 ounces of water at least 8 times per day, not mention banning alcohol, red meat, and sugary drinks to be consistent.

>LEFT OR RIGHT?
None.Btw nice spook nerd

>noone, including leftists take Le (((((Sterner))))) seriously.
Kek. It is provably the most influential philosopher of the XIX century.

My dad could beat up your dad.
Give me my money.

No, just because you make it legal doesn't mean you have to free people who broke the law when it was legal. Also the reason they are in jail for marijuana offense more often is because they commit all crimes more often statistically and often they have marijuana on them and get charged with further offenses, so even if you did take off their mj offense the violent criminals will still continue serving time for other crimes.

Morals are objective, which is why I am going to come to OP's house and rape him and his entire family.

My room mate has a dog and it produces the same results, birds and cats are the same way.

You haven't studied elephants or orcas before have you?

I know you, you won't. There is a fine print.

Also there is no objective truth hence no proof is valid.

You would have to ban smart phones first, they cause more deaths and bad driving.

WUH WUH WUH HOW CAN U LE SAY THAT

UR SPOOKED XD UR NOTION IS A SPOOK XD WEW WEW

You only think its spooked because you are spooked to think its a spook.

You thinking it is a spook is a spook.

Which is why coffee leads to stronger stimulates, and why alcohol leads to stronger depressants, right?

Paying taxes does good for society and is needed, weed only harms you and is comparable to alcohol at maximum.

Nice spooks nerd

I'm down.

>Paying taxes does good for society

There are a lot of taxes from weed which also has enough medical benefits that all level of the US government have been actively studying it and giving it to select terminal patients since the 70s.