Sup Forums Doublethink Thread

Let's have a good old Sup Forums doublethink thread, for any political alignment. No butthurt allowed.

>"Hahahaha who gives a shit about income inequality? Poor people are stupid and should be gassed"
>"It's not f-fair that the average Chad gets to have sex with more women than me! W-women are such sluts"

>"LMAO liberals want gun laws, as if criminals will follow them."
>"We need laws to prevent trannies from going in restrooms for our safety!! That'll keep out the rapist trannies!!"

>"I'm extremely proud of my heritage because of the things people with my skin color have done 200 years ago."
>"White people owned slaves? Why should I apologize, I wasn't alive back then."

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/?page=all
people.com/article/robert-de-niro-son-autisim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm extremely proud of my heritage because reasons...
>White people owned slaves.
How is this doublethink?

>Gender is a social construct
>Some people are born with the wrong gender

Arranged marriage is a good thing. Only an egalitarian needs to make the assumption that everything is like everything else (in this case, that sex and family should be treated just like money and income).

Nothing wrong with welfare if there are ways to make sure it's not abused and those who get it have to work and can't live off it indefinitely.

None of the things he posted are really double think. First one is calling everyone a virgin, 2nd one is talking about the difference between a fundamental right and state endorsed degeneracy, 3rd one might be kind of hypocritical if they actually think enslaving the negro was wrong but it's not like all white people did was sit in circles and plan how to enslave negros. Very few people had slaves.

> Immigration and race mixing is bad
> I want to immigrate to Japan

there aren't that many people here, even most weebs, who actually want to move to Japan.

>everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinion
>i have a different opinion even though i'm on Sup Forums

there faggot, hope it helps

You forgot everyone who has, or wants, an Asian girlfriend.

My ancestors came to america 60-70 years after slavery was abolished and basically lived as slaves here themselves. Please kill thineself

kekerino

>>"Hahahaha who gives a shit about income inequality? Poor people are stupid and should be gassed"

Sup Forums sides with the working class unlike faggoty liberals who side with billionaires and SJWs.

>we need to raise peoples wages
>it's racist to try and keep illegal immigrants from entering the country and depressing wages

>religion is an outdated anachronism
>don't you dare criticize islam!

>Tfw not only am I a direct descendant of a slave owner but I'm also literally named after him

My family is based

>>"LMAO liberals want gun laws, as if criminals will follow them."

more like "HAHAH liberal want gun laws as if it's not in the bill of rights"

>"White people owned slaves? Why should I apologize, I wasn't alive back then."

I'm fine with how badass our predecessors were. Only cucks apologize for slavery in a time when everyone practiced it.

#sorrynotsorry

>race is just a social construct
>no of course a white person can't be trans-black!

I word-for-word got that exchange just last night with some dumb beeyitch

sorry for party rocking

While I believe that pol is not above double think, you're arguments are invaild

1.it is fair that chad gets more sex, that's why you should be striving to become more than chad.

2.it's not a specific law, more of a cultural norm, but either way, you're picking at bones trying to give any leeway to the mentally deranged.

3. Few are specifically proud of skin color, but rather their ancestry. I would argue that only american blacks think of their skin color as ancestry, as they probably don't know where their ancestry comes from besides "africa"

also it's ironic you used Orwell to argue against gun rights

>I hate illegal third world immigration!
>Corporations dindu nuffin!
Probably the worst one on Sup Forums.

>we should respect other people's cultures
>Oh my god a confederate flag! This is obviously a hateful symbol, I don't care what southerners believe

>we need climate action now or we will face catastrophic global warming that will end human civilization as we know it!
>no we can't start using nuclear power that's too dangerous, we need to wait a couple decades for renewable energy to be more capable instead it's not like we're in a hurry or anything

Nice strawman.

>Inequality will always exist, but we should have solid safety nets to help the most vulnerable members of our society.
>Monogamy is a good thing and should be promoted. Hyperpromiscuity is a cultural problem, and women aren't solely to blame.

>The second amendment was established to defend against a tyrannical government. Guns are a part of our culture, and their benefits outweigh the negatives.
>Transsexuals are severely mentally ill, and we should help them.

>The nation-state is a bulwark against cultural and ethnic conflict. Plus, people feel more comfortable around those more similar to themselves. I'm happy to be white.
>Slavery is evil.

Here's a good one:

>Guy (criminal) murders (abuses tool) someone with a gun (tool), man (criminal) is the problem.
>Business (criminal) does something bad (abuses tool) by buying the government (tool) to enable it, government (tool) is the problem.

wow using this next time I'm around liberals

Yeah the government is an inanimate object that has no mind of it's own, great argument.

I guarantee you Orwell would NOT agree with most nu/pol/ kikes.

Man I knew there would be an immediate response. So what? Explain why it matters.

libertarians are idiots who think government is the problem instead of leftist/globalist jews and non whites manipulating the government to destroy society.

They completely misidentify both the problem (non whites) and the cure (physically removing them).

but what else is new.

>calling the 2nd amendment jewish

kill yourself

either you don't know how to play this game or you're on the next level and those ties are super deep

idiot or genius?

Wrong. You're assigning the ability to reason to libertarians. Libertarianism is nothing more than a religion. It just so happens that the 2nd Commandment is: "Government always wrong; Business always right. Always."

What a retard. I was just calling you morons kikes generally.

Israel is the US's greatest ally in the Middle East.

Is referring to the Home Guard during the Second World War.

Very different for a government run militia with the aim of national defence to own weapons and for every Tom, Dick and Harry to have access to one.

>false equivalency the post

>Man I knew there would be an immediate response. So what? Explain why it matters.
You're making an entirely false comparison, people in government could refuse the corporate money or pass laws to make this kind of thing illegal but they don't, hence the responsibility falls on them. Corporations just try to make a profit whatever way they can, it's the governments job to ensure they behave ethically a job which they have failed spectacularly at. Stop trying to let your shitty corrupt government off the hook, they're a lot more responsible for this fucked up situation because it was their job to ensure it didn't become like this, the corporations just exploit a situation that the government created/did nothing to prevent.

Basically you're arguing that the corporate money made them corrupt when really it was their decision to take the corporate money that did that, if I point a gun at someone and pull the trigger the gun doesn't have the option to choose not fire does it?

>Homosexuality is normal and fine and nothing you can say about it will make me think otherwise; GAY IS GOOD
>Here's a picture I painted of Donald Trump kissing Vladamir Putin. See? It's like they're gay!

It matters because you are drawing a false equivalence. By comparing inanimate objects to sentient beings you are giving the illusion that the people that make up the government have no ability to refuse being bought.

A gun cannot refuse its purchase and it cannot refuse to be fired after having its trigger pulled

A person can refuse being purchased and can also refuse to do something even after being purchased.

>assigning the ability to reason to libertarians

Libertarians can reason. The problem is they have autism which keeps them from considering every aspect of society.

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au

Instead they have autistic obsessions with certain principles.

the option for you to kill yourself is still on the table

>britcuck arguing against the right to bear arms

that's a classic

>Is referring to the Home Guard during the Second World War.
Do you have any source for this claim whatsoever?

*choose not to fire

>You're making an entirely false comparison, people in government could refuse the corporate money
Sure they could, because this is something that really happens. Also, why the fuck does this matter again? It's still the corrupt corporate faggot who's trying to commit crimes by bribing the government in the first place. The BEST you can argue is that the government is complicit, not the problem itself. The evil thought originated in the first place in the greedy kike businesscritter.

>it's the governments job to ensure they behave ethically
Hold on now. You libertarian shitheads are fond of claiming that government's job is NOT to behave ethically, but to just cynically look out for itself.

Now when I can put you down for demolishing your house via a stampede of cattle? I ain't worried, of course, because you'll just blame the cattle and I'll get off scot-free.

>Your mixed kids won't look like you
>That mixed person only looks good because of their white features

London Evening Standard, 8th January 1941 "Don't Let Colonel Blimp ruin the Home Guard"

But to be fair, Orwell was also calling for a much wider Home Guard. Something closer to a People's Army than it was in reality. This would have required wider gun ownership (and even grenade ownership).

> It's still the corrupt corporate faggot who's trying to commit crimes by bribing the government in the first place.
And it's the government who doesn't charge them with anything for it. If a cops taking bribes from the local gangsters do we blame the gangsters or the cops for that fucked up situation existing?

>Hold on now. You libertarian shitheads are fond of claiming that government's job is NOT to behave ethically, but to just cynically look out for itself.
Why are you instantly jumping to the conclusion that I'm a libertarian? Your argument is just really fucking dumb, the government is not comparable to a gun or any other kind of tool because a tool is an inanimate object while the government is made up of people.

Why does he specify labourer though when everyone was required to serve in the home guard?

>Who cares if the non-white character is played by a white person. Only acting ability should matter

>The jews are at it again. A white character is being played by a non-white actor. LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE

jump into the nearest wood chipper

>It matters because you are drawing a false equivalence.
No, I'm really not. Libertarians are just braindead hyperhypocrites.

>By comparing inanimate objects to sentient beings
See: I guess I'll need to schedule you for a bulldozing via actual bulls. Don't worry, I guarantee you don't have enough bullets for all of em.

>Libertarians can reason.
No, they absolutely can't. Their arguments are literally faith based and they go through the most ridiculous mental acrobatics to try to prove them.

>And it's the government who doesn't charge them with anything for it.
So if a murderer isn't caught, he's not a criminal, right? What a faggot AND a piece of shit you are.

> If a cops taking bribes from the local gangsters do we blame the gangsters or the cops for that fucked up situation existing?
BOTH YOU STUPID SHIT. You don't let the fucking gangsters go, moron. But a libertarian does.

>Why are you instantly jumping to the conclusion that I'm a libertarian?
Because you're retarded.

Yeah, sure. Tell yourself he didn't know you could have meant that but he instead went with the worst case scenario to respond to.

Frankly, I couldn't give a shit less.

>Who cares if the non-white character is played by a white person.

I never supported it, and I doubt many people on Sup Forums do

Usually when a "white" actor is cast it's a jews anyway (Scarlet Johansenberg)

they can reason but only in regards to a few autistic principles.

...wait that's Deniro's Family?

Because he viewed the Home Guard as composed of and led by old aged veterans of the First World War, with outdated and ineffective views of warfare.

This included a reluctance of giving weapons out to those who could actually use them, as well as a preference for static defence (think trench warfare).

He was therefore, with that quote, calling for a well armed people's army which would require the Labourer being given more weapons than he was in reality.

yes

also one is autistic

>dynamite is a common murder weapon
>wood chippers are a common murder weapon
>chainsaws are a common murder weapon
>aussalt rifles are uncommon murder weapons
>pistols are less common as murder weapons than hunting rifles.

K

>they can reason but only in regards to a few autistic principles.
NO, they really, really can not. They believe in stupid Orwellian doublethink exclusively. The NAP is a real thing, but human nature can't be trusted. When a man commits a crime, it's the man's fault. When a business commits a crime using the government as its tool it is NEVER, EVER under ANY circumstances that business's fault. Literally every single belief a libertarian holds is that level of fucking retarded or worse. And let's not forget their critical history blindspot. They can not under any set of circumstances or heavenly movements, for example, comprehend that the 1800s already happened.

Everything you're whining about is easily explained by autism

washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/?page=all

>1 post by this ID

Shit. I mean, granted, I never thought about if he had a family or not but... REALLY!?

Went to a 30-90% black school: the post

JUST

people.com/article/robert-de-niro-son-autisim

This is Strawman: The Thread and people are still getting assblasted.

Then you think that says nothing about his behavior.

So, he's the retard.. meanwhile, you going with the worst possible explanation is the exact same thing he did and you're not retarded.

cannot logic

The entire country of Brazil is not a cherry

But it's race mixed to hell and full of ugly, violent, retarded shitskins

Like race mixing? I suggest you move there.

I have actual autism. I ceased to be a libertarian when I realized that arranged marriage and the traditional culture that supports it is better for "beta" men like me.

autists who want a "Free market" on everything tend to forget that social Darwinism would leave them alone and dying.

That said I'm not a liberal either

lol now your going completely off topic to what I originally posted

>be OP
>create strawman thread
>collect (You)'s from assblasted spergies

You retards make it too easy

Yours is the best one.

once you get a taste of those sweet sweet (You)s youll do anything for more

have one on me, brother

>I think abortion is wrong because life starts at conception
>It's permissible in cases of rape or incest though

Is it okay to give birth to the child, and then after a couple of months murder it because it was a rape-baby? No? Why the fuck not? It was okay to murder it a couple of months ago, what has happened since then? You can't switch between life starting at conception and life starting at birth. If it's okay to abort rape-babies it's damn well okay to kill them when they are 5 years old as well.

but I have literally never once masturbated to anime

you said I was cherry picking

The fact is you have an entire shitty country to look at to prove you wrong.

you do realize arranged marriages were only ever common in the upper classes in Europe and that those had largely fallen out of favor starting with the Renaissance right?

Only inbred shitholes like Pakistan and India practice widespread arranged marriage where they all marry their cousins.

top lel /thread

Better
>Islam kills fags, puts women in their place, etc
>Kill all fags. Women should be put in their place. Fuck Islam

>God bless our soldiers
>Fucking welfare queens. The Westboro Baptist Church is right. They fought for kikes and deserved to die

>We must preserve the future of our race and a future for white children
>All western women are whores and I'd never touch one ever

>>I think abortion is wrong because life starts at conception
>>It's permissible in cases of rape or incest though

do you not understand the concept of consent? you sound like a nigger here. if I inject you with a needle full of HIV blood, do you find it morally wrong to take anti-AIDS medication?

>post about how kids and their parents look

>well here are some crime statistics

are you autistic?

Good on him for running

Government is not a tool. Wow, that was easy to refute. Got anymore """""arguments""""" for me to demolish?

You may be right, but what was true was that there was no such thing as "dating". Courtship was done with the parents chaperoning them at all times until they married. The main thing is that the concept of romantic love wasn't the norm, and people regularly married for practical reasons (and for survival in the case of the lower classes)

>If it's okay to abort rape-babies it's damn well okay to kill them when they are 5 years old as well.
Spoken like a true moron.

Story?

Don't get raped. If you can overpower me, I deserve to live with the consequences, but enjoy jail

dude you actually have a sub-90 IQ if you think any of this shit makes sense

really fucking hate the blatant doublethink by many of the people on here

>people work hard for their money no one should take it away from them
>now make way for the illegal immigrants they exploit while i shift the blame on them for taking my job
free trade isn't free

>we need to get money out of politics
>I just remortgaged my house to donate to bernie!

>we need open borders, the Earth is my country
>shut down overseas tax havens, the rich are cheating the system

>police are corrupt thugs who brutalize innocent gudboys
>only police should have guns

>slavery is wrong
>I am entitled to free education and medical care regardless of whether I pay taxes

I hate that you and I live in the same country

so if your daughter were raped and got pregnant you would make her keep it? jesus christ you're a beta cuck.

>Government is not a tool
It is for the rich. Wow, you're retarded.

>Got anymore """""arguments""""" for me to demolish?
Let's try someone who can manage, eh?

There are plenty of people here who oppose free trade (namely the majority of Trump supporters) and recognize just that. That's one of the things that sets Trump apart from the GOP establishment.

That doesn't mean that you have to go full on anti-capitalist to be anti-globalist. Small business is a good thing.

>promiscuity is a problem, women are whores this is detrimental to society, hook up culture is cancer
>donald trump for president, cant stump the trump, his 4th wife is hot
i know at least one person here is guilty of this

>being this triggered
Top kek

>"Haha let's make a Sup Forums double-think thread"
>"Instead of double-think I'll post low quality bait!"

I gave away the daughter I had. I'm not going to raise any