At what point did you realize your paranoia and problems stemmed from drug usage/ possession?

At what point did you realize your paranoia and problems stemmed from drug usage/ possession?

drug free. Barely drink. Don't smoke. And I'm paranoid 24/7

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they are not our to get me.

Spending too much time on this website will make you paranoid.

weed did make me schizophrenic/paranoid but MDMA kinda helped me get through and helped me understand this world alot better

Why do you think I am paranoid? Is it something I did or said? OMG am I really paranoid?

all MDMA did was make you a faggot.

I don't think this question was about you.

Same except it was LSD that helped me.

if you mean this from the criminal perspective then that paranoia is justified. They already admit they were out to get the people against the Nixon administration.

one of these drugs is not like the other (in pic)

never tried LSD, would you recommend or nah?

Lol weed makes me just as fucked in the head as the others.

you replied to a faggot then fucking cucklord

Spiral out, baby boy.

I much prefer it over mushrooms. Honestly out of all psychedelics I would say mescaline helped me the most. I was bad on oxy and it put life in context for me to quit.

If there is one thing I recommend for everyone, it's one good acid trip. Not a tasty, a good real trip. Go for like 200-400 range and you should be good :)

Effexor ruined my life. I'm almost off it and I'm feeling a lot better.
Also weed sucks. It's fun in the short term, but the long term consequences are almost always underrated. I'm feeling way better now that I cut out smoking weed.

OP here...have any anons reading this ever manufactured drugs? How was that for your mental health?

23 years old

What was it that did it for you?

how do i know if its good LSD and not some backyard made one? the MDMA i bought from a relative who is into for as long as im alive so he has alot of experience but hes never done LSD aswell. wanted to do it with him but hes sceptical aswell. idk what to think about it.

where would i be able to find mescaline? live in central europe, never heard of it either.

Buy some reagent strip tests. If the person selling them have a problem with you making sure its legit then fuck them.

San Pedro, bridgesii, Peruvian torch, and peyote. All cacti...that's how I've always done it.