Any femnons in the eastern Massachusettes area...

Any femnons in the eastern Massachusettes area? Just seeing if anyone is open to coming over to my place and wearing this while we cuddle. I know its pathetic, but I'm lonely. I know I asked earlier but there were no takers :(
The samus suit will git anyone under 5'5 abd 135lbs

Yes

Email?

Op here
[email protected]

Self bump

:(

Just kys already op

I would but I'd likely screw that up

the fuck is up with that wrist, are your bones deformed or some shit?

Nah I was bending my hand

the way the design on the suit and how you bent your hand makes it look fucked up lol.

It does tbh

also, i know you're lonely man, but you're setting yourself up for troll bait man, and nobody wants to be chris-chan'd

I'm well past the point of caring

What is the purpose of the suit? To keep you from infecting someone crazy bitch that decides to actually meet u? To make the body disposal easier for you? What does it do?

It feels really nice

Nothing feels better than skin on skin. What is your deal? Are you afraid to touch someone?

i can understand that, but there are much better alternatives to Sup Forums. so i suppose i ask, whats driven you to this user, lets hear a little about yourself. ITT: user tries to console people and probably fails

I know but user, you clearly haven't felt this suit
Years of being a class A beta. No college. Hugless virgin

I could probably assume as much, do you go out often? I used to be in your shoes until i met my first girlfriend randomly at my friends teachers wedding.

Age? You could change that

I go up to the Plymouth waterdront everynow and the

i assume that's more a public recreational part of town?

Yes

how would you describe your personality?

If you think this is going to stop me the answer is no dawg

not stopping you, picking peoples brains is just a bit fascinating to me, and who knows, maybe my advice could help you in the future.

Holy shit what's your fucking age we cant help if you dont answer

>> The samus suit will git anyone under 5'5 abd 135lbs

Samus Aran is 6'3" and weighs ~200lbs.
You might as well just get a dude to wear it, faggot.

i don't think that'd be relevant, i'd assume he's still fairly young

It's size is xs-s

Above a certain age there is no return, below a certain age he could quite easily change his life around, assuming he isnt stubborn and lazy

I agree with you there, i just assumed he was young showing he brought up college and what not.

>Go to gym
>Get good haircut
>Go to random public places
>Force yourself to talk to people
>Force yourself to talk to people more
>Eventually becomes natural
>You become alpha
It's easy but you wont do shit sitting around on your pc, get up, do shit, be proactive and change your mindset. Alternatively, be beta and depressed forever because you couldnt be bothered to try

Let me explain to you why you're a hugless virgin.

It isn't because of your looks, it isn't because of your lack of direction in life (well, it could be -- but that's not the main thing.)

It's because you are a shitty person that doesn't value other human beings as equals. Despite what you may believe, you aren't a "nice guy", you're a fucking weirdo.

Your proposition here is this:

You want a girl - who in no way shape or form actually LOOKS like Samus Aran (evidenced by your "size xs-s" purchase of a costume for a character that is, for the most part, built like Brienne from GoT) - to put on a costume for a video game character that YOU are into, so that THEY can "cuddle" with you.

What the fuck is the upside there? I mean, it's not even a realistic fucking cosplay - it's literally, "Come be my object of sexual desire and perform quasi-sexual acts with me, JUST BECAUSE"; man I don't understand why you ain't beatin' that pussy away with a STICK.

Rationalize it however you like; deny it until you're blue in the face -- but this is why you're single. It's not because you're ugly, or a loser - it's because you don't know how to treat other human beings like human beings, with the same needs as you. They're just a means to an end for you.

This is why you will die alone.

well shit, i suppose thats the abridged version of my advice, work smarter not harder eh?

If you wanted any chance of getting a girl to wear that for you, you should have gotten a L-XL

fuck, there go my sides

Willing to bet you're exactly like OP.

Hey Bournedale, are you near the canal?
If you take away the c you get anal.
Herring run is fun after dark

Very funny

Also, what the fuck captcha.

>if there are none, click skip
just saw that

Lol

Bump

Bump

I'll get the suit

I would like to take your pain away but you'll just say no.

What makes you say that?

Bump