Show me your motorcycles /b. Don't matter if its a 125 or even a 2 stroke 50...

Show me your motorcycles /b. Don't matter if its a 125 or even a 2 stroke 50, just as long as it's a bike and not a gay ass scooter.

Pic related, that's my honda hornet 600.

looks nice fam

I dig the rsv4 , ride safe

honda shadow a.c.e. 1100cc

its a 2017 tuono v4 factory 1100 but yea

gotta go fas. safely.

Beta rr 50 track

Tuono gen1 from 2005
That bike really deserve its name

More pls

is that bike fast? How it does compare to japanese bikes?

Fucking 2mb limit, can't post pics. KLR and Strom. Probably going to sell the strom and buy a dirt bike.

Op here, keep em coming guys. Also, I have a 2015 CB125F for city maneuvering

it is fast. like sanic.
i don't really ride a bunch of leaderbikes. could only afford one :( tfw poorfag..
so i cant give you my comparisons but just look up any reviews i suppose. people seem to like the aprilia a hell of a lot.

I don't know why but one of the most beautiful bikes ever built.
A lot of work put in and I'm so happy to have it.

14 grom and 07 klr 650

aah yes the grom. I wish Honda didn't cut corners on the CB125F. I would have loved the inverted forks and rear disc brakes on it.

Hey fellow rider, I have your bike's grandma I guess :)

Any tips before getting a bike? My concerns would be finding the right bike (choosing road/offroad one), having money for the money itself, and understanding the bike, know how to maintain it.

why would you ride a grandma? are you into gilfs? that's strange bro.

but nah its really pretty. love the colors. looks mean as fuck

No current pics but got me a Honda CB-1
Lovely little thing

Here ya go

If you intend to commute, e.g. use it to ride to work, get an economical, comfortable and agile bike.

Cheaper options are the CB650F, MT07/FZ07 or SV650. On the used market, a CB500 is perfect as an all rounder first bike.

If you want to understand the bike, watch Motorcyclist magazine on youtube, interesting chanel explaining the various bits and bobs of a bike.

Finally for maintenance, you can buy a workshop manual e.g. Haynes makes some pretty good ones

97 Vulcan 800classic
First bike, had it for 3 years got it off a dealership for $2000canadian. Only dropped it once and walked away with a broken ankle and $300 of damage to forward controls.
Probably gunna upgrade to a bigger bike after this season.
Thinking of trying a few,
Harley road king (gunna strip it down)
Triumph commander
Or victory hi ball (inb4 going out of business).
Could use some input or advice if anyone has had any experience with these.

Honda shadow. It was an ex-tester making it a fairly "new" used bike.

thx user

Haha grandma is cheaper and she like to teach the youngs.

I got it for 3k € with 40 000km.
I love it! Its a great bike that gives a lot of fun but I might have to leave her to get something more confortable for travelling.
Thinking of going back to my first love, a Ducati! Was thinking about the ST3s, confortable, reliable and still sporty when needed.

I should of specified, 98 GSXR 600.
I was pretty suspect of how low the price was, considering it looked in excellent shape, all numbers matched, ran fine etc.

Got it home and over 2 days it
>drained the tank into carbs
>overflowed into cylinders
>past rings into crank case
>crankcase full of fuel everytime

The vacuum shutoff for the pump was snapped off so they had replaced it with an inline. Never even checked if it worked. It did not.

1994 Ducati Monster

what do people think of The Long Way Round and The Long Way Down?

Lucky

A good laugh, seems pretty legit. Pretty good blokes in my opinion.

Yeah, that's the risk of buying second hand :/ I bought my Hornet second hand as well, the previous owner fitted the aftermarket laser exhaust, took off the DB-killer but did not adjust the carbs. The thing was practically choking itself at low revs.

I considered buying this instead of my hornet, I'm a big Ducati fag.

pan european 1100cc - 1991

It's a great little bike, had no issues at all other than when I ran it dry & the carbs played up a bit.

Is lacking on power a bit though, gonna get a 948 next i think

In sweden, we call it the tank

At the same time there are bargains to be had if you are willing or able to do some work.
The gsxr was £800, which is important because I'm a poorfag but ended up with one of the best examples of one.

I was a bit skeptical of the reliability, from what others would tell me.

But I was mostly concerned with the mileage it gets. Same reason why I didn't get a Buell XB12s. Great bike, poor range

That's true. I also like to tinker with my bike, when something goes wrong, you'll most likely know where to look, and when it runs great, you're all the more proud of it.

My gsxr srad 600

I love the Buell XB12's, they're sexy as fuck.

Tbh, i've never really checked the mileage of the Duc. I always got about 40mph out of it, but only use it on weekends so never really bothered me

Those downpipes are fucking disgusting, wow..

I have a 2007 Hornet, has lived outside all its life and my pipes are spotless. How have you managed to neglect those so badly? Eew..

My Kawasaki ER-6F ABS from 2006

That pic was when I just got it from the previous owner. I've cleaned them since.

the Money shot

2016 africa twin

and an 08 hypermotard 1100s

ktm super duke 990. pic not my actual bike, but looks almost the same.

Other gsxr guy here, that is absolutely spotless from where I'm sat. Nice.

I totally forgot husaberg existed.

Since they now merged with Husqvarna, now I remember that I like the Vitpilen and Svartpîlen models. Too bad they were really uncomfortable and expensive.

I really want to learn how to ride a motorcycle, but i dont have any friends or family that ride or know how to.
And i dont want to waste a lot of money on something I might not like.

How did you all get into motorcycles/how can i?/where can i learn how to?

MSF course would be your best bet. you do a classroom portion and range portion. you get little easy bikes to fuck around on and to see if you like it. if you can ride a bicycle you will be fine. also having driving experience helps too because half of riding is avoiding retards in cars.

I like my monster 796 and this is the second with it but I'm trying to find a good real on a 1200s. Pic is from the tail, the only day of our trip to NC since the rest was in the hospital because the other two guys I was with crashed into each other. If I lived in the mountains I wouldn't upgrade but when you got straights in upstate new York I could use the extra power.

Good work user. That colour Hornet with those forks is gorgeous - it's a shame that so many rot away.

find a cheap small engine bike to learn on
if you know how to ride a bicycle, there isn't much of a learning curve
>engine controls
>reacting to higher speeds
>anticipating traffic
>low speed cornering
after you can reliably ride with out falling over
upgrade to a larger bike

thanks bud, you've got the srad above? great bikes, love how it takes off at 7k then goes mental around 10k. first sports bike I've ridden and have to love it. bike is rough as fuck up close tbh

Have you considered the 821?

cbr 300

get a dual sport. easy to ride, can do both on and offroad, they're cheap, and easy to work on.

Haha everything a 600 should be. I have ridden a couple of other inline 4 600's that weren't 'supersport' and they really are for a different purpose.

Here's mine, went to Morocco earlier this year. Was very nice.

Yamaha and BMW??? Did we just become best pals? (428i here)

Nice looking bike. I have a 2006 919 Hornet. I love the thing

'14 Yamaha fz1

>dat gold matte color

nice and elegant

Holy shit that's a nice picture in general

2008 tiger 1050

Broke down and sold her for $650 a few months back...

I want to get a new bike but I barely have $1000 to spend. Shit sucks.

Ty, I try my best. The mountains here in NC make for good bike photos.

No single swingarm.

I've got a little 300.

Yamaha xt660x modified

HNNNNGGGGG!!!

There was a severe lack of 80's cursers here.

Now how much did everyone pay for their bikes.

That's the question I want answered

1979 Suzuki GS550E

$21k and $11k

$2,100

For both.

My bike the day I took delivery. 14 years ago now, wish it still looked like that.

6k 2016 300

That would be sexy as hell with a new seat.

£5000 with 500 ish miles on the clock

It's hard to find any 80's bikes still running around. I sometimes see the occasional airhead BMWs, but that's it.

Op here, the orange hornet you see cost me 2700€ or $3200. It came with the seat cowl, belly pan, laser exhaust, brembo brake pads and windscreen. previous owner even gave me the two bike stands with it.

250? If so that must be an incredibly rare bike.

Can somebody help me what bike is this I've seen it a while ago but wasn't able to identify it

$1700 CAD

that one I made from scratch with a memory foam matress and the leather from a stool dumped outside a store. The old seat was ripped at almost all the seams and hecka rotted
It does need to be re-stretched slightly but it's waay better than the stock one.