Has Sup Forums ever influenced your view on an artist?

has Sup Forums ever influenced your view on an artist?

No but they've shown me artists I've liked

never negatively come to think of it, maybe for those I've never heard

thankfully no, everyone on Sup Forums is an autist.

This. Taking any serious thought from the posts on Sup Forums is probably the worst thing you could ever do.

well i certainly like grimes a whole lot less than i used to

All the grimesfag are geniunely making me hate her. I used to defend her stuff (especially Art Angels) on occasion, for fucks sake.

>2 pathetic naive idiots

I used to not know zach hill.
now all I know is zach hill

Sup Forums made me hate Annie

I feel bad for liking grimes, kkb, and a sunny day in glasgow because of the spamming and backlash

Definitely.
Found Grimes mildly amusing as a young synthpop artist.

Now after hanging out here I want to cave in her skull with a crowbar.

Sup Forums made me like Phil Collins.

have they pointed me in the direction of some artists? yes
have they affected my opinion because i'm too insecure to have my own opinion? no

also, while my opinion on grimes' music hasn't changed (i don't care for her music, but it doesn't want to make me blow my brains out), my opinion on her has changed- she's lucky she's Canadian, or one of you grimesfags might end up snapping and shooting her

if it wasn't for Sup Forums I would have never listened to Neutral Milk Hotel

Tard

Sup Forums didn't do that. Your good taste did.

I don't like Phil's solo work, but Sup Forums made me give the Genesis albums with him as the singer another shot and I ended up having a newfound appreciation for most of them.

i dont like grimes anymore

Sup Forums taught me to hate

nothing on Sup Forums should influence anyone. The majority of posts are shitposts and any actual discussion gets shot down immediately by retarded edgelords.

you're exactly what they're talking about you turbo autist

Yea i used to think grimes was okay fun synthpop to listen to when i was with my gf but now i fucking hate her

No because I actually have my own opinions unlike everyone else here

I've come around on Kpop.

Anyone saying no to this question is a zombie to me.

pretty much this

Yes, if it wasn't for Sup Forums I would have never listened to Neutral Milk Hotel and fucking hated it. The same for every modern shit rap like Kendrick Lafag.

Why is it taken out on her? It's totally just fans doing this

What's nervous cop like? I've always been Intrigued

Sounds like Zach Hill hitting some drums.

nervous cop the album is a great (imo) piece of improv. You can listen to the full thing on bandcamp if your interested. The Ep is a 18 minute chaotic jam that is ok. It has some fun sounds, but its not my favorite. Fully worth the one dollar price though.