Ask a drug dealer anything

Ask a drug dealer anything.

What weed strain sells well? my favorite is gorrila glue

do you get high off your own supply

Got any mcat?

weed isn't a drug. nice try faggot

Is it worth it? Would you rather work a job that guarantees weekly income and no heat from the Feds?

Can you move to my city and blaze with me? It's been years since I smoked and I used to blaze all day every day....

how much do you reup

are you a drug dealer?

Most of my clients don't seem to care too much as most trust in me to give them a good batch.
But probs Northern lights.

Do you give them good batches?

Often dealers give you less than what was agreeded upon when you buy weed, how would you do if you were to buy weed and wanted to avoid being shorted?

yes, very much so
I have a side job at an old people's home so the drug money is all gravy

buy in half oz

Of course. Rep is important af

What would you say is the easiest way to get a hold of a dealer if you are in a new city and know nobody or just want to have a bigger selection of dealers?

How do you get new clients?

bring scales, although many dealers see it as lack of trust

How much bulk do you buy in

How much do you charge for an ounce of that shitty, leafy looking bud?

They usually come to me

This

Depends on the client. btw it's not fully trimmed

Where do you get you supply from?

>Ask a drug dealer anything.

anything

If you know nobody then probs make friends first before looking for a dealer.
If you want to find more dealers then ask your current dealer(s) if they know anyone, same goes for people you know smoke weed.

How can an average person with no contacts find a dealer in a european city?

I wish you would stop, but that would directly harm your interests so whatever. Keep doing your thing

Usually in kilos

So you dont sel g's

sell*

How much is 1 drug

How do meet new clients to see to?

You could ask a few people who seem like they smoke and ask them where they get it and go from there. There are also forums where you can get in touch with dealers from a certain area

Ok how do they find you then?

Do you have any acid?

I do, but only to close friends. The majority of business occurs with bigger sells.

Do you ever take sexual favours as payment?

Is it a quick way to get rich?
I always see young dealer lookin guys driving mercs and bmw's

through their friends who gave them my contact

Ask people who smoke weed. Obviously. Just ask if they can hook you up or get you some

Also you should make soms friends.

I've done it but don't sell it.
I suck cock for free
Pretty much, as long as you're not dumb with it it's profitable, especially if you can still fit in work

I want to find some lsd or molly but i dont know how to go about finding a good source. Any advise?

No one has real LSD now, except the US Army I guess

do u have a weed dealer?

Do you live in London and can you get me some proper Hoffman tier LSD?

Go to clubs with electro music... Youll find emma for sure. Or ask your weed dealer if he could hook you up.

AK47, especially if you open the bag, amazing smell

whats stopping me from robbing you with a 44?

I don't deal with acid, just weed and molly

No shit

What state are you in?

I know a lot of guys that sell a lot of weed and I have never heard of buying in Kilos just bc its inconvenient at that level, considering most of trapping is in QP's and lbs and shit a kilo is like 2.20462
Also I feel like your terminology is strange either you are an old guy, autistic, or think selling weed is that serious, Ive never heard anyone call their customers "clients" or "lack of trust" when someone busts out a scale, also I get all my OZ's scaled out in front of me.

I have never seen anyone have untrimmed weed either and like I said I know people who buy in a lot of bulk like pounds

LMFAO faggot feds legalize it faggot

Feds legalized it?

Source?

he was calling him a fed

I am going to Uruguay next week with my girlfriend and we would like to get some weed. Is there any Uruguay resident here who can help us?
I know they started to sell it at drugstores but they dont to tourists. Anyway, how could i get some there?

The amount you buy in 1 bulk sale can change profits drastically. Where I get it, buying in kilos is a no-brainer if you can push it.

How many shits did you deep fry to get that hair cut

Im in north side htx and I've seen 2 lbs go for like 3500

what drugs do you deal?

Got any adderall?

Do you think there is a future in working as a car salesman given millenials' tendency to buy fewer new cars, and the relatively dubious usefulness of Gen Z in the workforce?

weed and molly

Kys

Ask kitchen chefs and people working in restaurants/bars, they usually know how to get weed and/or coke. Then go from there.

i wish
your future is dim my man

do you care about the quality of the product or do you just get the biggest cheapest quantity you can get? talkin bout molly

Why especially chefs and people working in restaurants? Pls explain

lel not the user you responded too but can confirm
work at a restaurant and 3/5 chefs do some sort of drugs, one is pretty badly addicted to coke.

where do you live

What's the youngest person you've sold to, and what do you sell?

someone will approach you at the beach or some party street part of town for sure

Many employees there take speed/coke to work faster and more concentrated, weed for the buzz during and for after work. Some sell it on the side as well. Asking there with success is just my experience so far.
Maybe also interesting for

Depends what "level" of a dealer you are and what volume you can sell. I have a friend who buys kilos and sells bags of 100 grams to dealers, if they meet someone who wants more than 100 grams, they refer the client to him. I also had a 24/7 dealer who ran a team of three, they were selling small quantities but huge volume, if you don't buy kilos at that point, you lose money but you also take more risks. Buying drugs is always a risky process, you don't want to have to do it too often. Stocking it on the other hand is easy game, just pay someone to let it sit in their flat.

Yes? No? Maybe?

>buying expensive drugs to work more at your shit job
nice try, junior. you are apparently not old enough to drink. people that are overworked and underpaid, especially when they are working nights tend to use recreational drugs to get thru it more painlessly

that's such a slap in the face

I might get three grams of weed for $30, am I getting ripped off, and if I wanna sell it to people how much should I mark it up?

Are you a drug dealer?

>works in a deadend piece of shit job
>thinks everyone else does too

bitch please
dont roll your shitty life expecations on every working person here

Do you give credit?

...are you one of those assholes that sell drugs as something else or don't give out or tell people how to use them right?
STOP THAT, ASSHOLE. YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL.

Also, got any cathinones?
How many weed in grams on you?
Stimulants or downers?

10 Dollars 1 gram is a quite normal street price mate
not much to mark up there

but if you buy in larger ammounts you get it cheaper

Enjoy your waitressing job, dicksucker. Food service is for the unskilled

how did you come up with fucking food service?
are you handicaped or something?

The handicap is you, moron
Source:

>actually expecting me to read the full convo before i ad my shit

what are you?
a fucking Nazi?

lol