why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
twitter.com/EmilyOsment/status/720023449335238656
youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are still people who think AM was anything above 3/10

thanks, user.

He's a bit of a faggot but Arctic Monkeys are absolute shit. If you're gonna listen to pop rock then listen to early Weezer.

>you can only listen to one pop rock artist

AM is for people who want to look cool for listening to 'different' music, when in actuality it is only matched in blandness by coldplay and imagine dragons, and it isn't even unpopular

cause Arctic Monkeys sucks

this pretty much

Then get cultured and listen to good pop rock bands then cringe at your former Arctic Monkeys-loving self

their first album is great tho

>He thinks Death Grips is unintelligible and too weird or some shit
Emily Osment is a fan of Death Grips
Robert Pattinson is a fan of Death Grips
Beyonce is a fan of Death Grips
Sean Lennon is a fan of Death Grips
Linkin Park were fans of Death Grips
Every edgy 15-year-old who runs a shitty facebook meme page is a fan of Death Grips

I mean have your own taste and shit, but if you think Death Grips is too weird, you're a musical dunce. For the most part, Death Grips is pop music. MC Ride shouts a lot and their image is kinda wacky but it's still pop music.

News flash, but Death Grips is just too weird for 95% of normies. Most people only listen to music that would make it to the radio or albums that fall under that ONE specific genre/niche they're comfortable with.

This kek. AM is 2/10 I can't believe that many people actually enjoy this record and think that it's the best record of Arctic Monkeys.

DG is still listenable. It has structure and is "danceable".
Listen to this and tell me what you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg

explain emily osment

twitter.com/EmilyOsment/status/720023449335238656

First time I listened to Trout Mask Replica I thought my head was going to explode.

I didn't know what to make of it. I can't say it's 100% listenable but I can't say it's bad either.

It's clear that there's effort and thought into the songs.

based. She's the last person I'd expect to be into them, honestly.

I can't believe you still don't have a girlfriend you fat loser.

kek

Listen to it more, OP
If you still hate it on the 5th listen, there's no hope and you should just keep listening to radio music

Death Grips is facebook core. You live in a bubble. You're not special. Just because it's on the radio doesn't mean on one knows about them.

Literally nobody does though

Ask any normie on the street if they know about Death Grips. Only 1 out of 10 will say yes, MAYBE 1 out of 5 if you're lucky.

I've told about or mentioned DG to about 15 people, and only one of them actually knew who they were.

Nope. You can do that with any artist that doesn't get regular radio play. That doesn't make them obscure. Their shows always sell out. Their subreddit has over 20,000 subscribers (i know reddit but im just using that to emphasize how normie they are)

They're pretty plebby. A lot of the people who recommend them to me are the pseudo special snowflakes like you.

>Death Grips is pop music

Death grips is fucking trash. Stop saying people can't understand it as if that's why they don't like it. No that's not the case it just fucking sucks

>le reddit subscriber count
But none of your normie friends on Facebook like them, its not facebook core by any means

At the very least TMS is a pop album. Every song is built around a catchy chorus.

Obligatory, although not a video any Fantano subscriber would watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU
And just a reminder - he claimed that musicians were rhytmically lost and incoherent. That's coming from a bass player. Let that sink in.

Weezer's overrated and everyone knows it. R.E.M's the best pop rock band and it's no contest.

>Celebrities are automatically unintelligent
What difference does it make if any of these people like Death Grips lol ?

Who the fuck even is he?

this is correct

>5 great albums followed by mountains of filler
shhhhhh

Arctic monkeys were the shit back in the day. Their first too albums are great

>Weezer
>2 good albums and a mountain of shit
damn...

It was a piss poor attempt to imitate QOTSA and they failed miserably.

I'll agree with that

DG was more challenging for me to get into than TMR

wtf there arent any monkeys in the arctic retards

Death Grips isn't even THAT avant-garde
listen to free jazz u fag

are you completely retarded?

Free Jazz isn't even THAT avant-garde
listen to electroacoustic u fag

This is an interesting video, would love to get the full album examined.

Arctic Monkeys - AM is so fucking bland. It doesn't do anything new/creative and it lacks the raw energy of the Arctic Monkeys' old albums. I understand why it's so incredibly popular amongst normies but I don't understand why so many critics praise it like it's the second coming of Christ.

don't forget bowie

Electroacoustic isn't even THAT avant-garde
listen to microsound u fag