Prove the moon landing wasnt fake

prove the moon landing wasnt fake
protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc-20100413-apollo15-LRRR.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

Vasily Mishin listened to radio exchange between Apollo 15 and Houston mission control.
Dick Flagg listened to the approach of Apollo 17 using a directional antenna pointed at NASA's published trajectory for the mission.

Vasily had every reason to support the claim that the moon landings did _not_ happen, and Dick Flagg was entirely neutral in the matter.

neither of these people are real, especially dick flag.

everyone who NASA says landed on the moon did
but none of the actual footage of them doing so is publicly available
the soviets also landed on the moon, but rather than fake it like the Americans they just denied ever doing it
why would they do this you might ask
all astronauts and cosmonauts that landed on the moon interacted with an alien observation team
the observation team's mission is to determine if humanity should be extinguished when they became a space faring race
the aliens decided that humanity should not join the greater galactic community because of our inability to overcome our violent tendencies
but the US and USSR, through combined negotiations, convinced the aliens to wait on exterminating us by showing that we aren't really a space faring race (we barely made it to the moon by stretching our technological ability to its limit) so we still have time to improve our species
as a result both nations have secretly worked towards various social engineering, the main brunt being forcing islam to either eschew violence or become so violent that there is massive popular outcry for the total destruction of islam
they have also slowed development of spacefaring technology so that we can continue to claim we are not a spacefaring species, but the efforts of private party space programs (SpaceX and Virgin Galactic most notably) are going to force the aliens to aknowledge us as a spacefaring species

Prove anything that isn't given by definition or by making arbitrary unprovable assumptions. Protip: you can't.

Well, I haven't met Vasily, so I can't comment on him, but Dick Flagg is definitely real, and his recollections about the Kettering group are way too detailed to be fiction. As are the observation records.

you arent real

>Hey Japan, how do you like not being nuked for the past 60 years? Want to keep it that way? I thought so. Now fake pictures of the lunar landing sites.

>interacted with an alien observation team

Orbital pics of lander sites good enough, or are all those fake too? And of course the orbitals themselves and the ISS also fake? And even space itself fake? God made it all up too I guess. So meh.

Can us smart(er) people finally see those who are weaker for what they are and finally clean up the gene pool? 2 genders, girls are weaker, and space and things NASA/CERN says are real.

So your claim that people can't prove the moon landings were real is just subjective existentialism?

Moon dust that was brought back dipshit it was passed around in my elementary school

Species too violent?
Exterminate them
Oh yea makes perfect sense

was just ground up rocks idiot I could walk to home depot and get a bag of sand asshole

why would the dominant species want to let in new competitors?
they prefer docile species so that they con maintain their hold on the galaxy

Delet this!

That's a stretch. Source needed.

Hey, shit for brains...you can't prove a negative. Gawd bless millennials. They are able to put their heads farther up their asses than any other generation in history.

If NASA did fake the moon landing, you have to imagine they'd be willing to fake that other stuff...

I have a piece of the True Cross. A nice priest sold it to me.

There are Lunar Laser Ranging RetroReflector (LRRR) arrays on the moon, left behind by lunar landings. These are frequently used to measure earth-moon distances.

nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc-20100413-apollo15-LRRR.html

/thread closed

fuck...
my millenial ass...
I've beem.... owned #BadDay #BLM

silence fool

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

have you personally verified this?

Have you personally verified your own existence?

This is about as intelligent as moon landing deniers get...

Don't breed. Seriously. Kill yourself.

I'm an astronomer and regularly do things that prove to me that the Earth is a globe. Every night I work this happens. I hear fools say that the earth is flat and that all the work I do is fraud and part of a conspiracy. I just smh.

When confronted with this and more fools who deny the moon landing, I see desperate people clinging to some bronze age mythos. They don't bring any real evidence to bear. They don't listen to reason, and therefore can be ignored.

I guess the moral of the story is that those of us who aren't idiots really don't need to bother educating fools with evidence because they won't listen anyway. They are either disingenuous to begin with, or they are incapable of any understand aside from the extremely superficial. They exist only to waste the time of their betters, and they should be informed of this obvious fact regularly.

>nasa.gov

just look at the fails nasa does nowadays when 'streaming' from iss or so.. they clearly use greenscreen for interviews.. just like there were fails while doing the moon landing. The diefferent light sources and shadows.. and no crater underneath the lunar lander. So either they faked some of it to hide alium shiet.. or the earth is flat

This ^

there's shit on there that can be seen now with telescopes. I think we actually did go to the moon, but I think that the video of it was possibly fake. done by Kubrick.

your mother is flat too, but we don't deny her existence

Trash comment provides no real evidence to counter the mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Relies on pure uneducated and inept speculation. Arguments only work on other retards, they cycle continues.

Thanks for providing a litmus test on those who are mouthbreathers.

intelligent people sound like dumb people to dumb people.

All these things tho lile not one astronaut swearing on the bible that they went to the moon (sone even gettinh aggressiv).. or the press interview after.. or the fucking leaked not publicly shown footage of nasa filming earth from apollo 11 is just fucking awkward and should not be a thing if it was real.