What is Sup Forums's opinion on the show Rick and Morty? Is it any good?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the show Rick and Morty? Is it any good?

Its good, yeah

Yeah

There are too many rick and morty threads. Why do you care what we think? If you like it, watch it.

It's great, but doesn't deserve the amount of hype it gets

Awesome show. Not for the intellectually challenged.

I don't know, I haven't seen it. The only reason I haven't checked it out is because my nephew keeps telling me how good it is and he has shit taste, so I just assumed it was shit too.

97 MORE YEARS MORTY

PICKLE RICK!

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on the show Reddit and Normie?

FUCK OFF

Roccos modern life FTW

Roccos modern life FTW

Rich and morty is a pile of shit, easily one of the worst shows ive seen in a while. It's extremely boring and repetitive, its always the same old shit, they are at home and they get into some crazy stupid adventure and escape

Awesome show for the intellectually challenged

Its okay/10
It has its moments, and can be meaningful if youre looking to see cool concepts about the world and science, but thats about as far as it goes.
The animation is poor, smooth but plain and cartoony. If youre looking for a really GOOD looking show, dont watch this one.
If you want a nice comedy with decent humor and cool concepts go right for it, you wont be dissapointed.
If youre looking for much more than that, go watch a different show

Why not both?

yeah it's pretty good just don't be one of those faggots that thinks they're smart because they watch it and the rest of society just doesn't "get it."

[Burp] Morty, God isn't real
>Reddit starts chuckling, noticeably enthralled by this exchange
Haha, fuck fuck poop wubba lub dub dub, bitches!
>Reddit begins laughing harder, gasping for breath in response to this witty and hilarious improv line
Morty, let's use my portal gun to adventure in a lazy movie reference [burp]
>Reddit stands up from his computer chair and starts clapping and crying at this work of genius. Instinctively, he opens IMDB and rates the episode a perfect 10 and adds the show to his favorite TV section on his Facebook profile

TLDR is a good cartoon if you are a manchild

This

Does anyone know a good site to stream or DL the episodes in HD? All the good mirrors on mywatchseries.to are down for s3.

It's ok borderline good. The show has potential and the writers take consideration before creating but it falls flat in several areas. For example, you're guaranteed to see Rick shaking Morty or something similar happen while Morty studders a million times and Rick just keeps repeating his name.
*incoherent studdering*
>Morty-Morty listen to me Morty! Oh jeez, Morty...M-Morty oh Morty I love you but sometimes Morty
That happens in most if not all episodes several times, probably meant as a running gag but a joke like that starts to come off as cheap filler for when the writers run out of ideas in that given moment.
Second: it goes overkill on the pop culture references. It's supposed to have a lot, but it really goes overboard to where it becomes an obnoxious distraction instead of a subtle homage.
Third: the burping gag gets old fast too, they toned it down after Season 1 but it's another annoyance added.
Fourth: while improv is good, it starts to become repetitive and overly reliant on it, which leads us back to my first issue with Morty studdering and Rick saying his name.
Fifth: It's philosophically dull. Nihilism is the main focus with Rick as the torch bearer heralding it as the champion ideology while the writers poorly try to criticize it at the same time. It's very one dimensional and you almost get the feeling the show glorifies it but puts a tiny warning label to satiate those skeptical, or perhaps to facilitate a veneer of depth.
Sixth: Spastics and sudden pacing are typically the comedy weapons of choice, followed by Rick making a Facebook tier depression joke.
While I don't quite like the show, I won't deny that has gotten me to laugh a few times. I think it'd best appeal to you if you were a depressed and stressed out college student, otherwise it might not resonate.

Jokes range from chemistry, philosophy, pop culture references, and straight up fart jokes.

Wubba lubba dub dub

Kiss cartoon

NO>ITS>NOT

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

It's okay. At first it was great but it does seem like they're relying on the same gags time and time again and around the start of season 2 it was starting to wear thin.

My favourite show. I can relate to rick and to morty and ofcourse the fucked up humour.

I think it and Bob's Burgers suck.

Why? The characters are all awkward and retarded. This makes awkward retarded people feel better. It promotes being awkward and retarded.

I think watching TV is a waste of time. The fact that people watch it and choose to watch garbage like this blows my mind. Survival of the fittest not fattest.

Rick burps and drools too much, but the stories are good.

Not as good as The Venture Brothers, but close.

8.7/10

Thanks

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this copypasta.

Overrated and not as funny as everyone makes it out to be.

It's a fucking cartoon you weeb

Watched first 4 episodes of s1 today and it's pretty much this

i watched episode 6-11 of season 1 yesterday, and it was awesome, will watch the rest this week probably, if i'll have the time

>I won't deny that has gotten me to laugh a few times
>that has gotten

Honest typo, I'm posting from my phone.