HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE

A
FUCKING
PICKLE

This shows is just too fucking good, if you disagree, it's because you aren't smart enough to understand the layers or maybe you haven't read anything on quantum physics.....this isn't your show.

GOD, A PICKLE I AM DYING

Fuck off goon.

This show blows ass real bad

Watched it couple times & idk y any1 likes it.
There's 5 story billboard ad for it off my train line in a near by hipster neighborhood & honestly peoples minds are more vegetated now than ever

People are too high on weed xenoestrogens & mk.ultra 24/7

You have to be 18 to post here

My good sir, I am over 18 and a habitue of this capital establishment. I am merely a connoisseur of the farcical television program Rick and Morty.

> maybe you haven't read anything on quantum physics

Um... the shoe doesn't even get that right. There is an "uncertainty principle" that exists between non-commuting obervables, but this has nothing to do with the ignorance and indecisiveness of a conscious observer. Also, there is an everettian interpretation of quantum mechanics which posits that wavefunctions do not collapse but rather decohere upon observation, but this again has nothing to do with a conscious observer's thoughts. The show misrepresents quantum mechanics entirely, so I don't know what you think you're talking about kid.

low quality b8

shit the fuck up already, you'll making a mess in Sup Forums with this shit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

people hype this show up way too much. it's fun and sometimes deep but other times it's a pickle fighting rats in a rat bodypart suit. that fight was pretty cool

I won't respond to someone who doesn't use contractions properly.

astute observation, sir.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us 4channers, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Sup Forums, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Sup Forums. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good 4channer doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Rick and Morty is a good show.
Still, OP is a pretentious fag.

Here's the thing.
You don't have to be smart to understand Rick and Morty's humor.
You have to understand nihilism, or be a nihilist yourself to really get it.

Disproven when conscious observers were shown to have a very measurable effect on photon patterns in a black box double slit experiment.

Observation and consciousness literally, not figurativemy, shapes reality. gg

No. If you're a nihilist, you'll literally want to die in every moment you're alive. What you really mean is you have to understand nihilism to some extent to understand Rick and Morty.

I disagree with that though.

>A pickle
Mindless crap to attract the normies. Rick is a genius and wouldn't waste his precious time or effort on bullshit.

>quantum physics
The show's writers literally said they just make up bullshit science to sound plausible. Believing that it's actually based on physics makes you a sheep retard. It's a good show but they do cater to norm culture, just like in "Get Shwifty", what the fuck is that? Not even a good song.

>ITT : People aren't allowed to enjoy things I don't enjoy.

Ricke Pick was the worst episode of the entire series so far, also shit bait fag

stale pasta, go back to redit

People only bad mouth this show for the same reason they bad mouth interstellar..
>thinks too intelligent for obviously fictional cartoon
>no way intended to be scientifically accurate
>whole joke is that they use the word quantum for things that don't mean shit
>mnfw all cringe worthy basement dwellers criticising a cartoon that was never meant to be scientifically accurate on its scientific accuracy

>& idk y any1
I am not taking either parts in the argument but please don't type like a child

>vergina

>nihilists want to die
You obviously don't understand nihilism. To a nihilist, death is as pointless as living.

its a decent cartoon with witty humor
but niggers stop pretending as if your a genius coz u like the show thats down right fucking retarded
they would of been canceled years ago if it was to hard to grasp

i like the show, but how close minded can you be?

This was actually the first episode of this show ive seen. I actually rather liked it. Obviously its really stupid but that seems to be what its aiming at. If you watch a cartoon show and expect a realistic representation of science thats just silly.