Reminder that the madman pulled it off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>actually carries his team when all hope seems lost
>handsome
>doesn't molest women
>when he wins the greatest game of his life and full of emotion he doesn't shill a product and thanks his teammates and family
Somebody tell me why peypey is even allowed in the same sentence as this literal hero.

and its forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH How does this happen

>IM GONNA DRINK SOME BUDWEISER

the best

Drew Bledsoe was incredible in the Super Bowl. Best comeback ever.

Reminder that you won because of a coin toss

the fucking NFL needs to adopt a more competitive system for overtime. Give both teams a possession, and the one with the most points after the two possessions wins. The coin toss should just determine who receives the ball first.

The current system is as stupid as golden goal was in soccer.

What's he wearing on his hand?

>give both teams a possession

No. Just play 10 extra minutes like normal overtime.

>You only won because of the coin toss

Care to prove that? Pats had scored on 4 straight drives and the Failcunts hadn't scored in a quarter and a half, you faggots completely and utterly holed in every sense of the word

>a fucking 25 point lead in the superbowl

Choked*

a real human beanie

Patriots still would've won no matter what rules there would be

>tom will never be your dad

fuck my life

Fair to complain about the overtime rule, but I think it's not the biggest reason the Falcons lost.

My children will stare in blank confusion some day when I tell them that people used to compare Brady and Manning.

i guess retards are likely to have retarded kids

if the falcons didn't want to lose from OT rules then why did they give up 25 points?

they should have just given the game to the patriots at end of regulation matt ryan would have gone 3 and out. the patriots getting the ball first just gives them you're autistic excuse

>a teams defense is not an equal part of the team

Falcons had 75 yards to make a stop.

>le endorsements man

I'm retarded for suggesting kids in 20 years will barely know Peyton Manning but will still be calling Brady the GOAT? That's retarded? There's no comparison. It will seem utterly bizarre to anyone who wasn't watching the game during this era that these two were even in the same conversation.

>No. Just play 10 extra minutes like normal overtime.
Fair? Coin toss winner would have had 2 possessions, and the loser only 1.
The way the game finished, it would have been 42-28.

I'm sick of people calling this the best owl of all time, Pittsburgh v Arizona was a far better game to me

>Praying
>Looking down
> Hands form all seeing eye
>Came back from that score

mfw he sold his soul for the win

Mfw he did that already and viniteri owns it

that image is literal pottery

It happened and it's forever

Oh come the fuck on

if they wanted a possession why didn't they stop the patriots then score a touchdown themselves? this "flaw" seems very avoidable

PSYCHO TOM

If the Falcons got a posession, they would've had 4 downs to get a TD vs the Pats 3 downs to get a TD.

How is that fair?

All the Falcons had to do was not give up a TD drive for the 3rd straight time with the game on the line.

They failed. They deserved to lose.

Matt Ryan is literally the Peyton Manning of the NFC

Keep this thread alive lads

thats an insult to peyton manning

a better comparison would be Philip rivers

youtube com/watch?v=6Qg3fP9ULIo

The NFL system is fairer than the college one. The team going 2nd in college rules has a bigger advantage than the team going 1st in NFL rules.

Overtime system is fine.

Eliminate field goals from the college system. There, done, the second team doesn't have the advantage of being able to avoid going for the td.

bledsoe is a lovely person but seriously choked under pressure and at the worst possible time